nat west owe me £37k ***won** 13/04

scott150663
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6245 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just seen this on The Register - fantastic :)

Businessman takes NatWest for £35k | The Register

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does seem to be the case at the moment.

Can we take this as a sign of panic on their behalf as they may see the case not going their way?

If so it must give us and Mr B hope.

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

More like headless turkeys on Bernard Matthews farm.

But at the end of the day do the execs actualy give a stuff-they will still get their pay cheques and their performance related bonus at the end of the year when they report another bumper set of profit figures.

PPMAN159

Is it my imagination, or does Nasty West seem to be in an indecent hurry to cough up to as many people as possible, prior to their next meeting with Mr Brennan on 30 April?

I hope so, I want my 5 grand back lol

Such a pain in the arse; Halifax today contacted me with a satisfactory settlement (i.e. all of what i asked for) without me even filing a claim at the court.

BATRacer: Browser-based motor racing simulation. Free to play :)

http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?6q0

Advice offered by abo999 is without predjudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it.

You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt

Halifax: £1299 settled in full, payment received

Great point , but the other thousands claiming might beg to differ.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Perhaps those with an outstanding claim might like to think about a letter saying something along the lines that under the circumstances it is now anticipated that an early payment will be made. Anyone any ideas of what's the best sanction to threaten if they don't comply?

Maybe if we say in the letter to Nasty Vest that by settling early it will save them money in the long run then they may listen.

Who knows!!

PPMAN159

Nah, too sensible. They won't buy that. It needs to be a sanction of some power like a threat to report the unfair treatment to the Ombudsman (which will cost them £450) as well as a claim for costs in court for example. I know small claims can only include a small amount of costs so this all sounds a bit weak to me so has anyone any better ideas?

Fantastic - well done Friday 13th was not unlucky to you

but reading this thread looks like down to hard work and determination. An example to us all. Hope your business now goes on to be a big success:D :D :D :D :D :D Would have put more grins -but only allowed 6!

jansus

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

i am only after £108 off them ! They ought to just send it quickly..

£108! Can't you at least add a couple of zeros

I hope so, I want my 5 grand back lol

Such a pain in the arse; Halifax today contacted me with a satisfactory settlement (i.e. all of what i asked for) without me even filing a claim at the court.

New to this site - hi!

I have been trying to get my statements from Halifax since beginning of February - they have cashed cheque and written saying looking into it - but the other day rang them and they said they hadnt received/sent any correspondence to me and had no record of my request! Gave them referencde on their letter and told them cheque cashed but still denied. Have emailed FSA but got no reply so written to them today asking if they can help but not holding my breath!

I also have claim going through with NatWest - done the online claim and they have defended through their solicitors Cobbetts. Been transferred to local court and I have written to the court supplying details and copy correspondence sent to NatWest/Cobbetts asking if they can allocate a hearing date ASAP as the stress being caused by NatWest not good! Will let you know how it goes.

Just one other think - as this is my first time on this site might be covered somewhere and someone could point me in the right direction - I have heard that some of the District Judges are ordering that the claims be stayed due to some of the particulars of claim. Again, if this has already been discussed on one of these forums can someone point me in the right direction as I am about to do another online small claims for HSBC and would like to know the correct wording for the particulars. Cheers for any help JG

AN EXCEPTIONALLY BELATED WELL DONE:o

Haven't come across you before, so it's the only excuse I've got:)

Enjoy!!!!

:DSUCCESSESS:D

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

:)CURRENT CLAIMS:)

HALIFAX03

19-SEPT-07 APPLICATION TO HAVE STAY LIFTED

02-OCT-07 APPLICATION REFUSED

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

i'm a bit late to this party, but wow, that's superb! puts my £1600-odd in the shade! :p

I hate Alliance + Leicester

BT: No longer a customer :)

HSBC: £1222 refunded 28/5/06; Second claim of £737-24 refunded 9/11/06; PPI + interest on personal loan refunded 27/7/08

MBNA: £100 refunded on first claim of £112; £208 refunded on second claim for £108 24/9/07; PPI £256-28 refunded 8/4/08

NatWest: £1581-71 refunded 16/12/06; personal loan CCA agreement not provided

I am so happy for you Scott, I just had to say that even though i'm days late with the congrats !

I am waiting for NW to cough up, they have until 24th April until I can apply for judgement and you have given me hope that my dosh is just around the corner !

ENJOY !!!!ENJOY!!!! ENJOY!!!! :D :D :D

You need to read this if you have ever consolidated lending through your bank,

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/49648-loans-pay-off-overdrafts.html

NatWest

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) LETTER SENT15/12/06 - STATEMENTS RCD 22/12/06

PRE-LIM AND SOC SENT 11/01/07

FULL CLAIM OF £4093.04 INCLUDING CONTRACTUAL INT :)

JUST WAITING FOR STANDARD BOG OFF LETTER...:rolleyes:

LETTER FROM STUART HIGLEY TODAY 20TH JAN THANKING ME FOR MY LETTER AND ADVISING ME THAT THEY ARE CONSIDERING MY CLAIM.... YEAH, BET THEY ARE !!!:lol:

LBA SENT 29/01/07

**** G.W.G PAYMENT OFFER RECEIVED TODAY FOR £2160. THAT WILL DO NICELY AS PART PAYMENT MR HIGLEY !!!:D ****

Member of the official Bill-K appreciation thread cos he's just ape !! :D