Help please, New to this.

sammy10
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6241 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Tell him to sell the PS1 and Gamecube on ebay - the PS2 and Wii will play their games (respectively)... There, the Wii is now totally justified! :)

Dave

HSBC: Settled - Offered full refund 2 days before MCOL - £2934.50

(Thread here)

Lloyds TSB: Settled - Offered full refund 2 weeks before MCOL - £650 (Thread here)

Us blokes have got to stick together for some things... Beer, footy and Nintendo!

With you on everything else, though!

Dave

(Thread here)

Lloyds TSB: Settled - Offered full refund 2 weeks before MCOL - £650 (Thread here)

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, they'll hate it...!! On the bright side, you'll get the pleasure of knowing that they will pay out eventually, cause they can't afford not to! :D

Dave

(Thread here)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sammy, how are you getting on - any progress yet?

HSBC £4,528

Began process with S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) on 5/7/06

Recieved payment on 21/4/07

Well I got a huge stack of statements this morning and my £10 cheque returned. Just got to plow through them all now and find the charges:rolleyes:

Can you also claim the interest charged or is that different?

Hi sorry me again with another question:rolleyes: I have gone through my statements and found about £170 of charges. How do I work out what interest to claim. I have been charged it every month but obviously it is more when they have added a charge to my account. I know this has been asked before but I am a bit thick and cant understand it:oops:

You can only claim for interest charged relating to the charge levied. I personally thought this to be a bit daunting and only claimed for the 8% (at MCOL) stage. Go to vampiress spreadsheets in the bank templates library and it will show you how to calculate the interest bit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

• 4 weeks later...

Right, I am off again. Have been in hospital so not got very far yet:(

I am really struggling with the interest spreadsheets, There seems to be columns missing in imported's one and I just cant get my head around it.

Had a look at vampiress's but is that just a demo one. I cant fill my details in:???:

Sorry if I am being thick

You need to save Vampiress's spreadsheet onto your computer before you can use it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

When you see the spreadsheet, click onto "file" then "export" then use .xls. It should then save it onto your machine

I'm getting quite excited to find out what you're going to be claiming, sammy!

Dave

(Thread here)

I'm getting quite excited to find out what you're going to be claiming, sammy!

Dont think it will be much, think its about £200 or so. I always rang them and demanded it back when they took charges;)

Ah, but even £200 is nice when it arrives - a lump sum you didn't know you'd have to spend :)

Dave

(Thread here)