style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6245 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi everyone , i recently had an encounter with a bailiff company reguarding council tax my partner owes, when they knocked at the door my partner answered and they forced there way pass her and demanded full payment upfront or they will take everything we own. at that point i asked them to leave as they have entered unlawfully and they refused and said make us, so i pick his paperwork off the table where he left it and proceeded to the front door to throw it outside where the 2 bailiffs then assulted me in front of my kids and partner, then left. i rang the police and it took 2 and a half hours for someone to come out and they told me the bailiff had been to the police station and states that i assulted him [ not a mark on him ] and that i should not persue my complaint as i will get arrested for assult myself:mad:, so i was forced to drop the complaint.

i just wanted to know if there was any other action i could take?

thanks

Guest MizzPiggy

Hi there,

They would have to be certificated to be able to collect, so my advice would be that you make a complaint directly to the court.

This can be done by finding out what court they are certificated at, so if you send me an email I will check which court and send you the forms or you can link to them on our site or will set a link here.

This is a very very similar situation that we have had another complaint about only three days ago...can I ask what company????

Alison

"They would have to be certificated to be able to collect, so my advice would be that you make a complaint directly to the court."

Definately, and they must be certified too, so read this and complain.

Department for Constitutional Affairs Website

for FAQs & Step By Step

click here

for Templates Library

click here

for Court Bundle

click here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Halifax C C

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Cahoot CC

here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB (again)

here

Guest MizzPiggy

Hi,

Will email you in the morning with certification details. My advice though for now would be to edit your message though with the Bailiffs name. Bailiffs do look around these forums and it will only make it worse...just a thought...email in the morning by 7.30am.

Alison

I have a hearing today. i would advise you to speak to the watchdog.

CLICK HERE FOR A LOOK AT ALL OF MY FILES: http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/bailiffchaser/

do not forget to click on my scale if i am giving you the right advice or advice is making sense click my scales otherwise others think i am not helping you.

goto companieshouse.co.uk and search for the company and dowload its last accounts filed with companies house this should give you adresses etc that you would never dreamed off.

CLICK HERE FOR A LOOK AT ALL OF MY FILES: http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/bailiffchaser/

do not forget to click on my scale if i am giving you the right advice or advice is making sense click my scales otherwise others think i am not helping you.

OMG, they must have been on something when they thought up that name!!!

Spotnot v MBNA and their nasty solicitors (on behalf of my friend)

If I have helped in any way, click my scales.

Remember, we were all newbies once!!

When you win, donate!!!

i searched jbw enforcement ltd name at companies house and found out the following . thier annual return lists the share holders as:

david waitson surrey

jamie barry waller london

the secratary as :

gloria kristina koszarek london

directors as :

david victor waitson surrey

jamie barry waller london

this information is available to the members of the public for only £1.00

and it's a maildrop !!!!

Mail Boxes Etc. UK&Ireland176 Finchley Road. LONDON NW3 6BT. T:+44 (0)20 7435 4335. F:+44 (0)20 7431 3050. E:[email protected]. location map. opening hours. MONDAY - FRIDAY ...

Mail Boxes Etc. UK&Ireland - 24k - Cached - Similar pages

====================================

Shops & Amenities Hampstead - Citikey London

176 Finchley Road, Hampstead. Mail Boxes Etc offer access to their mail boxes 24 hours a day... Shops & Amenities > Delivery Services > Postal, ...

Shops & Amenities Hampstead - Citikey London - 30k - Cached - Similar pages

======================================

also there is

Ipl Consultants

0870 350 9777

176 Finchley Road, London, NW3 6BT

note the 0870 number !!!!

==========================

we have even a fake electronics [problem] operating from this address !!

GALAXY ELECTRONICS LTD.

Suite 8 176 Finchley Road

Hampstead

London

NW3 6BT

Company No. 05367603

UNITED KINGDOM

=

US Branch:

1701 Rte 70 E

Dublin

CA 94568

UNITED STATES

=

Phone: 44-020-7193-6237

Fax: 44-020-8855-0996

Electro-galaxy.net

=

TM Bolton Inc.

Europe Offices

35 Woodside Green

London

SE25 5HQ

United Kingdom

=

U.S.A. Offices

10152 Haldeman Ave

Philadelphia

PA 19116

United States

=

+ 44-020-8133-0572

Default PLESK Page

[email protected]

=

(fake electronics store)

:cool: sunbathing in juan les pins de temps en temps

hi everyone , i recently had an encounter with a bailiff company reguarding council tax my partner owes, when they knocked at the door my partner answered and they forced there way pass her and demanded full payment upfront or they will take everything we own. at that point i asked them to leave as they have entered unlawfully and they refused and said make us, so i pick his paperwork off the table where he left it and proceeded to the front door to throw it outside where the 2 bailiffs then assulted me in front of my kids and partner, then left. i rang the police and it took 2 and a half hours for someone to come out and they told me the bailiff had been to the police station and states that i assulted him [ not a mark on him ] and that i should not persue my complaint as i will get arrested for assult myself:mad:, so i was forced to drop the complaint.

thanks

This is awful.

I just viewed the video from the above link, of course they make thier services appear wonderful and proffessional, with a powerful and manacing beat to boot.

What they say:

'Revolutionising enforcement'

'Contemporary techniques'

'Innovative approach'

'Well informed'

'In support of a civilised, effective & sustainable community'

Well thats one way of saying it:-x

Good luck OP ~ screw them to the floor.

Got this off another thread

To try to answer the earlier message concerning Mr Waller's old certificate. The information provided to me by the courts shows that he had a Certificate granted to him on 5th March 2002 and that that Certificate expired on 5th March 2004. It would appear that he waited 7 months to apply for a new certificate, which was granted on 19th October 2004 . The court records would appear to indicate that he was not certificated for the period from 5th March 2004 until 19th October 2004. Again this is court records info and is available to anyone on a public search.

Anybody out there who had a run in with mr waller between these dates ?

Can anybody confirm he has be recertificated ?

thanks[i have met the same bailiffs-the police make the threat to avoid work - If they had arrested you they would have had to arrest the bailiff as well because of your allegation. The bailiff appears to be covering his back.. Find a local solicitor prepared to give advice under the green card scheme - the bailiffs are well known and have appeared Trevor Mcdonalds TV prog]

Guest Battleaxe

I am going to throw my hat into the ring here. I had to contact Bailiff Watchdog on two issues and in both cases, the treatment I received was fantastic. Things I had been trying to do on my own for months were resolved in under five days and resolved to MY satisfaction. Something neither of the two parties wanted to do, but having someone professional step in made the difference. I might add the work was done pro bono, which was a very pleasant surprise.

Would I use Bailiff Watchdog again if needed? A resounding YES.

From the statement regarding closure, I wont have the opportunity.

Hello everybody posting on this thread.

Do not post persoanal contact details for any individual. They will be deleted. If you persist, you may end up on Moderation (posts need to be approved by a Mod), which is a real drag for everyone. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes publicly available information. It is perfectly acceptable to link to another resource, such as Comapnies House.

Please keep your posts civil, as this also helps to avoid Moderation. :)

Robertxc v. Abbey - £3300 Settled in full

Robertxc v. Clydesdale - £750 Settled in full

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. £750 compensation

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

All posts not in relation to this thread have been moved HERE.

Further off topic posts will also be removed without warning.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• 3 weeks later...

hi everyone, today i have recieved a letter from rossendales stating the council has passed the debt back to them and they will one way or the other get the money owed, after the events of the last timei would like to send a letter to the council to stop this company getting involved [ as the police has already removed them once ] but im really rubbish at letter writting and was hoping for some help by some other kind user

many thanks in advance, [ could do without this stress ]

OK, if you are not happy with the council's response, I would suggest you involve the local governmnet ombudsman and also set a complaint in motion with the court the bailiffs are certified with.

trust me, this will make all parties sit up and take note.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.