Orange email complaints address !

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3975 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You are absolutely right in what you say about CEOs. I am merely putting it to the test because I feel it is a sad fact of life that genuine customer service has gone out of the window and the big organisations don't give a toss any more. This reflects the world we live in don't you think but it hardly makes it right. But, as we have seen, the big boys don't always survive.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just managed to find this after many hours searching, it seems that if you use this address somebody kicks ass !

I can't copy the email address as I have only just joined, but it's the one at the start of this thread....... emailing the executive at Orange.

This really does work!

I had been without broadband from November - 18th Jan. I emailed this as a last result on Friday morning, got a reply by Friday afternoon, BT visit, two calls from a VERY helpful person (that's right, they called me!) and I have broadband again!! I have been given four months free as compensation.

• 1 month later...

Orange took £880.80 out of my bank account instead of £80.00. This was just over 4 weeks ago. I contacted customer services over 40 times and was lied to on each occasion. I was promised that my money would be returned immediately but it still hasn't.Eventually i contacted the Chief Executive Office as advised on here and they haven't helped either.

Can anyone please tell me what i should do next as i desperately want my money returned.

Many thanks

Paul

Orange took £880.80 out of my bank account instead of £80.00.

Was this taken by direct debit? If so then this will be covered by the banks direct debit guarantee - contact your bank immediatley and explain the situation and they should refund it straight away. It may help to have a copy of your bill from Orange to hand and actually go into your local bank branch for instant results.

If it was taken by debit card then you may be able to report them for theft if you have not authorised this payment.

If it was taken by credit card then your credit card should offer some protections - I forget exactly what the protections are, but contact them and explain.

This was just over 4 weeks ago. I contacted customer services over 40 times and was lied to on each occasion. I was promised that my money would be returned immediately but it still hasn't.Eventually i contacted the Chief Executive Office as advised on here and they haven't helped either.

Can anyone please tell me what i should do next as i desperately want my money returned.

Many thanks

Paul

Make sure you take the name and extension number of each person you speak to so you have traceability.

Good luck!

Ste

MAKE SURE YOU USE RECORDED DELIVERY for all letters you send.

Make sure you tell them that you are disputing the account and keep a copy of all receipts for letters that the post office give you and keep a copy of all letters - from you to them and also from them to you.

Good Luck!

Ste

P.S. This is what I would do...... Make sure you get more advice before doing anything and check anything I say with someone more qualified in this area. This is only my opinion.

Was this taken by direct debit? If so then this will be covered by the banks direct debit guarantee - contact your bank immediatley and explain the situation and they should refund it straight away. It may help to have a copy of your bill from Orange to hand and actually go into your local bank branch for instant results.

If it was taken by debit card then you may be able to report them for theft if you have not authorised this payment.

If it was taken by credit card then your credit card should offer some protections - I forget exactly what the protections are, but contact them and explain.

Make sure you take the name and extension number of each person you speak to so you have traceability.

Good luck!

Ste

Thank you for your quick reply. I used my debit card. I have taken the names of all the people i have spoken to and included these in my email to the Chief Excecutive. It did cross my mind as to whether this is theft as i do not owe them any money and so there is no lawful reason for them not to have returned my money.

My bank (Santander) were contacted immediately and said they would raise a dispute. When i rang them a week later they backtracked and said that as it was not their fault,there was nothing they could do to help. Orange and Santander are the worst companies i have ever dealt with in my life.

It did cross my mind as to whether this is theft as i do not owe them any money and so there is no lawful reason for them not to have returned my money.

I agree with this, however this would need to be checked.

My bank (Santander) were contacted immediately and said they would raise a dispute. When i rang them a week later they backtracked and said that as it was not their fault,there was nothing they could do to help. Orange and Santander are the worst companies i have ever dealt with in my life.

It may not be the fault of the bank but you are raising a concern with them. I recently had an unauthorised transaction out of my RBS account and they used the same line with me - my argument with the bank was that the transaction was not valid and therefore not authorised.

In your case, you have authorised a transaction, but in my view the transaction is invalid as the value is incorrect. You authorised a payment to them and they took a much larger amount than was authorised - if this was done over the phone then it could have been a fault on the person who you were speaking to.

I would definatley get onto the bank again - they will probably give you the same line; do not back down; IT IS NOT YOUR JOB to prove the transaction is not valid; it is the banks job to prove that it is valid if you are disputing it. At the same time it may be worth asking for the contact details of the banking ombudsman and asking what the banks complaint procedure is.

I always find a strongly worded letter can (in most cases) work wonders.

Good luck once again.

Ste

MAKE SURE YOU USE RECORDED DELIVERY for all letters you send.

Make sure you tell them that you are disputing the account and keep a copy of all receipts for letters that the post office give you and keep a copy of all letters - from you to them and also from them to you.

Good Luck!

Ste

P.S. This is what I would do...... Make sure you get more advice before doing anything and check anything I say with someone more qualified in this area. This is only my opinion.

I agree with this, however this would need to be checked.

It may not be the fault of the bank but you are raising a concern with them. I recently had an unauthorised transaction out of my RBS account and they used the same line with me - my argument with the bank was that the transaction was not valid and therefore not authorised.

In your case, you have authorised a transaction, but in my view the transaction is invalid as the value is incorrect. You authorised a payment to them and they took a much larger amount than was authorised - if this was done over the phone then it could have been a fault on the person who you were speaking to.

I would definatley get onto the bank again - they will probably give you the same line; do not back down; IT IS NOT YOUR JOB to prove the transaction is not valid; it is the banks job to prove that it is valid if you are disputing it. At the same time it may be worth asking for the contact details of the banking ombudsman and asking what the banks complaint procedure is.

I always find a strongly worded letter can (in most cases) work wonders.

Good luck once again.

Ste

I will write to the bank as you have suggested as the transaction was most definately invalid. It was clear at the time that Santander were not interested in helping me. They have to be the worst bank i have ever been with. I regularly receive text messages from them asking me to contact their fraud department when i have used my card. They are concerned about fraudulent activity.

I then have to confirm transactions i have made using my card. Now that i am querying this transaction,they don't want to know.

Thanks again for your help. Really appreciated.

Paul

Visa (even visa debit cards) offer some protection against this kind of thing. Try someone else, mention "the visa guarentee". The card issuer is s'posed to sort these problems out immediatly!

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Orange took £880.80 out of my bank account instead of £80.00. This was just over 4 weeks ago. I contacted customer services over 40 times and was lied to on each occasion. I was promised that my money would be returned immediately but it still hasn't.Eventually i contacted the Chief Executive Office as advised on here and they haven't helped either.

Many thanks

Paul

Hi paul i just sent you a PM with a contact name and number which i do hope will help you resolve you problem!

Let me know how you get on!

• 1 month later...

Well just wanted to say thanx to all for info on here. Had trouble with orange customer services myself and did the executive office email thing and got fast response. Plus on 3rd attempt got lucky at orange customer services when i was helped by sharon who also discovered i was paying for something i didnt need to for 16 months that she credited my account with plus sorted my initial problem. The woman at orange exec office was good too.

• 1 month later...

Hi,Just thought I'd add a recent experience of my own which might help others! My orange contract was finishing towards the end of December and I was due an upgrade, but as I hadn't decided on a new phone and was still pretty happy with my old one, I asked if I could just continue as I was for a wee while longer until I made up my mind. The lady I spoke to confirmed this would be fine, but I double checked with her that my bill and all the packages on it would remain the same and she confirmed that it would.Over the next three months I noticed that my bill was £15 higher than normal, and I did mean to chase it sooner but I bought my first house in January and had a million and one things to deal with. When I did eventually call, I got through to the foreign call centre (nothing against them, but it can be frustrating trying to make yourself understood) who told me I'd lost my loyalty bonus... I asked to speak to a manager, and was eventually put through to 'Kelly' back in the UK. 'Kelly' confirmed that as I was no longer in contract I'd lost my loyalty bonus and so was being charged £15 extra. I told her this seemed strange to me (how can I be less loyal for staying with them??), and furthermore that the person I'd spoken to back in December had confirmed that my bills would stay the same. 'Kelly' was incredibly rude, told me that I should have read the small print in my contract - I said that I did read it, but that was over 18 months ago and the finer details escaped me - which is why I spoke to her company about it and got it confirmed I wouldn't be charged more! She said she couldn't speak for anyone else in her company and it was all my own fault for not reading things properly. Told her I wanted to make a complaint, and was told that she wouldn't take it over the phone, and that I'd have to write in, but she didn't have the address. Asked for her full name for my records, and funnily enough she wouldn't give it.I then wrote to orange advising them I was cancelling with immediate effect, and telling them that as they'd been overcharging me for the past three months I wouldn't be paying my final bill of £45 to make up for it. Got a letter back saying my contract had been cancelled and demanding a final payment of £89. Following advice from this site, I emailed the executive office who were useless (sample: Your request to escalate your complaint is acknowledged however, as the issue has not been escalated correctly via Orange customer service we are unable to assist. ) so I emailed another address (I'm not allowed to post it as I'm too new here) got a call today from the lovely James Lewthwaite.I'll post the email he sent me confirming our conversation in case it helps anyone else.Dear Miss Hughes,Further to our conversation today, I write to confirm the following. May I apologise again for the service you have recently received when dealingwith Orange. As discussed, I have fed your experience back to the BusinessImprovement Team to help prevent similar issues in future. As agreed, I have applied a credit to your account to remove the finalbalance of £89.28, including VAT. Your account balance is now zero and thereis nothing left to pay towards this account. I trust the above is satisfactory. Yours sincerely James LewthwaiteI've got the phone number for James's team if anyone needs it - he was so helpful and lovely I really can't praise him highly enough - if the whole company was like that I would still be a customer!Thanks(also - sorry for the super-long post)

• 2 weeks later...

Watching investigation, I note your reviving these threads because you've got an axe to grind against Orange - if I may make a suggestion which came to mind after reading through your many unanswered posts and rambling monologues - get help and get a life.

Watching investigation, I note your reviving these threads because you've got an axe to grind against Orange - if I may make a suggestion which came to mind after reading through your many unanswered posts and rambling monologues - get help and get a life.

Well forgive me for not bowing down and kissing your n****r ey* but I have every right to in researching my case read a thread and if I feel the need to post to do so.

As for getting a life, forgive me for being disabled and having mental problems, but this is the only life I have and if I choose to deal with an issue in my own way then I will do so, you are welcome to read any of my posts, but also to self implode as well my friend.:madgrin:

Edited by watchinginvestigation2011

After reading your earlier thread re your employer I see you work or did work in telecom.

Wouldnt be orange would it?

If you are still in legal side of telecom in some way or representing any telecom provider can I ask for reassurance that similar attitudes towards a person you do not know, but maybe only read letter from or speak to VERBALLY gets a better attitude:madgrin:

I do hope you got your promotion:-) If you didnt perhaps I can suggest you may possibly have an attitude problem towards those who possibly pay your company to exist.

Karma xx

I appreciate your bumping up the thread - for some reason I got a message in my email to say that you had. Ironically this was the originaly thread which nearly two years ago I obtained the exec offic email address from, prompted me to join CAG and subsequently posted to that Orange had been really helpful with my problem. I am sad to say that that same exec office is now obstinate, unhelpful and refusing to help when my phone and service is clearly faulty and I desperately need and alternative contact route (to get around the idiot who keeps responding) and I would be really appreciate of any advise and information anyone can give as I live alone and am chronically unwell/disabled and rely on my mobile for medical reasons as well as all social contact. For those who havent read, details are in seperate thread (Orange obstinately determined to fail its customers).

I see people ahve been posting here as recently as earlier this month and some have had alternative contact with orange. If any of those people have advise to offer on contacting or communicating with Orange - I mean people who will actualy help then I would really appreciate it.

Hi all,

I am at my wits end in regards to Orange and their customer service.

I was a loyal customer for 3 years with Orange, I paid my bill on time and during my contract I had little to complain about. In the last 12 months I have moved and the network coverage is poor – therefore I had decided to terminate my contract as I was in the last month of my contract

I gave a month notice to Orange and informed them that I would like to keep my number - as a lot of friends and family still texted me on my Orange number. I requested a pay as you go sim from Orange – who informed me once I receive my PAYG sim it will be activated, terminating my contract. They informed me that it will take 25 days for me to receive my sim card. I waited 25 days – and no sim arrived. I called again – Orange apologies and sent me another sim, which I did not receive after waiting another 25 days. I called again and a representative informed the last two sim card had been sent to the wrong address. He apologised for the error and said that my April line rental will be credited back to me as a will of good gesture for Orange error with the sim. During the period I was waiting for my sim to arrive I use my contract phone – as I had no other way of receiving or making calls

On the 12th May I finally received my sim – I registered my PAYG card (which took Orange 5 days to transferred my number over) therefore I was without any form of communication for five days.

To cut a long story short – Orange is now renagading on the promise to credit my April line rental. They said they have no record of this being promised to me, nor details of any of the numerous calls I made to the centre prior to the 12th May. Therefore it appears none of my calls was recorded or logged down in details – even though I spoke to the call centre numerous times from my hand set. I stupidly did not take down the name of the representative who promised me this credit as I did not realise I would later have to prove this

I am frustrated as I had to deal with their bad customer service, and I know what was promised to me. I have already sent one email and two letters with my complaint to the department. I spoke to complaint department who were unhelpful and repeated that my credit was not promise

Can anyone help or assist me how I go about escalating this further? I thought telecommunication companies had to record their calls or at least log down each call details on their system?!!

You tried this?

Just managed to find this after many hours searching, it seems that if you use this address somebody kicks ass !

mailto:[email protected]

Tell them what you want to satisfy your complaint, also ask them to confirm that you can escalate your complaint to CISAS if they are unwilling to give you 100% of what you require.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

to

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

C.A.G. Toolbar

Hi all,

I am at my wits end in regards to Orange and their customer service.

I was a loyal customer for 3 years with Orange, I paid my bill on time and during my contract I had little to complain about. In the last 12 months I have moved and the network coverage is poor – therefore I had decided to terminate my contract as I was in the last month of my contract

I gave a month notice to Orange and informed them that I would like to keep my number - as a lot of friends and family still texted me on my Orange number. I requested a pay as you go sim from Orange – who informed me once I receive my PAYG sim it will be activated, terminating my contract. They informed me that it will take 25 days for me to receive my sim card. I waited 25 days – and no sim arrived. I called again – Orange apologies and sent me another sim, which I did not receive after waiting another 25 days. I called again and a representative informed the last two sim card had been sent to the wrong address. He apologised for the error and said that my April line rental will be credited back to me as a will of good gesture for Orange error with the sim. During the period I was waiting for my sim to arrive I use my contract phone – as I had no other way of receiving or making calls

On the 12th May I finally received my sim – I registered my PAYG card (which took Orange 5 days to transferred my number over) therefore I was without any form of communication for five days.

To cut a long story short – Orange is now renagading on the promise to credit my April line rental. They said they have no record of this being promised to me, nor details of any of the numerous calls I made to the centre prior to the 12th May. Therefore it appears none of my calls was recorded or logged down in details – even though I spoke to the call centre numerous times from my hand set. I stupidly did not take down the name of the representative who promised me this credit as I did not realise I would later have to prove this

I am frustrated as I had to deal with their bad customer service, and I know what was promised to me. I have already sent one email and two letters with my complaint to the department. I spoke to complaint department who were unhelpful and repeated that my credit was not promise

Can anyone help or assist me how I go about escalating this further? I thought telecommunication companies had to record their calls or at least log down each call details on their system?!!

Record all your calls with them as no doubt you have learnt that one rep says one thing and another rep rebut it. They are in my experience untrustworthy and have backward attitude towards their customers xx

How on earth do I make a complaint about an idiot executive assistant from executive office - by the name of Deborah Doddy. Unbelievable, despite the fact that numerous calls have been cut off mid conversations - she keeps saying I am not speaking the truth and refusing to have technical support speak to me claiming I am lying. I have a further record of numerous calls that never got connected (registered as 00.00 mins on my phone) because they were cut of while dialing - which Orange has no record of, but just won't listen. Further calls go straight to voicemail and text messages have to be sent 3 times. And people can't hear me - but although this fact has been recorded by Orange reps she again claimed it wasn't true (despite refusing to phone me and confirm it).

NOW - just to top the amazing riddiculous statements she has tried to make. She claims my HTC Desire, bought as part of a 24 mth contract with Orange in January and with an Orange logo emblazoned on the back - is not an Orange handset and not Orange;s responsibility if it isn't working. Speak to HTC she says...WTF?? Where oh where do Orange find these idiots?

Today I have phoned Orange 150 again and temporarily am getting some assistance from a customer rep who is going to test out whether the sim or the phone might be part of the issue. But at least isn't denying there is one. In the mean time, I need an alternative contact email address to complain about or get past Deborah Doddy as she is responding to every email I send to exec office. His only suggestion was that I email customer.services instead.

But frankly...I am a little gobsmacked by them..

[email protected]

I believe this is the CEO name himself xx

I emailed them and they do reply so if you put your compalint in to them see if they can help you xx

ps. Just got my contracts cancelled xx :)

Ignore the space between the u and k it should say uk but for some reason I cant get it to type write on it xx

ps. I normally forward a copy of my email to tom. also to the executive office just to make sure it is kept linked to the same case trail wise xx

Edited by watchinginvestigation2011

How on earth do I make a complaint about an idiot executive assistant from executive office - by the name of Deborah Doddy. Unbelievable, despite the fact that numerous calls have been cut off mid conversations - she keeps saying I am not speaking the truth and refusing to have technical support speak to me claiming I am lying. I have a further record of numerous calls that never got connected (registered as 00.00 mins on my phone) because they were cut of while dialing - which Orange has no record of, but just won't listen. Further calls go straight to voicemail and text messages have to be sent 3 times. And people can't hear me - but although this fact has been recorded by Orange reps she again claimed it wasn't true (despite refusing to phone me and confirm it).

NOW - just to top the amazing riddiculous statements she has tried to make. She claims my HTC Desire, bought as part of a 24 mth contract with Orange in January and with an Orange logo emblazoned on the back - is not an Orange handset and not Orange;s responsibility if it isn't working. Speak to HTC she says...WTF?? Where oh where do Orange find these idiots?

Today I have phoned Orange 150 again and temporarily am getting some assistance from a customer rep who is going to test out whether the sim or the phone might be part of the issue. But at least isn't denying there is one. In the mean time, I need an alternative contact email address to complain about or get past Deborah Doddy as she is responding to every email I send to exec office. His only suggestion was that I email customer.services instead.

But frankly...I am a little gobsmacked by them..

This advice still applies:-

Tell them what you want to satisfy your complaint, also ask them to confirm that you can escalate your complaint to CISAS if they are unwilling to give you 100% of what you require.

to

C.A.G. Toolbar