Family home + no will + share

Posted (edited)

Sorry, but:

a) this appears to have been dragging on for some 13 years (is that a record for a CAG thread??)

b) OP (who I've previously wondered if they are a 'wind-up' merchant), decided (according to what they said in this thread) to "joke" about seeing a solicitor, and that thst solicitor entered into a physical / borderline sexual relationship with them. Hilarous joke, if they have £50k at stake, .....   (posts around no. 130, if people want to review).

So, even if it isn't a wind-up:

i) OP should have involved a solicitor, years ago, and if they haven't: are up a creek

ii) I'm not sure anything OP says can be trusted, so on that basis, how can anyone offer advice?.

Let OP go to a solicitor. If someone wants to waste their time trying to offer advice: at least you've been warned, and its your decision if you want to waste your time.

Edited by BazzaS

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its bigots like you make it difficult for people like me.

it is people like you who make it hard for people seeking help.

it is people like you who put off abused victims or other types of victims from seeking help.

if someone wants to help please do so. if not fine. however dont listen this bigot at all.

i cant explain everything! most vital points of why are personal? and not helpful to te question.

i will wait for few days then seek help else where.

too many forums are toxic environments.

What makes my reply bigoted?

I don’t know your gender, religion, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation or anything else about you to make me / my reply bigoted. If you gave a ‘protected characteristic’ now : why should anyone believe it given your posting history and lies?

So, my conclusion is you are trolling and / or deluded.

if you believe I’m bigoted / my reply shows bigotry : report my post for it and let the site team decide.

I’ve commented on the facts. People can look at the start date of this thread, your posts during it, and your false claims about the solicitor.

So, they’ll see you are either

a) trolling, and/or

b) couldn’t lie straight in bed. The thing is, you forget what lies you have told, so you aren’t that good a liar.

I’m keen to help people, but wind up merchants / people who just lie : they waste the time of those who otherwise might help people who really need it.

If you are threatening to ‘stomp off’ and go troll elsewhere: fill ya boots.

Posted (edited)

My responses don’t prevent others replying : it isn’t “either /or”, so I don’t need to shut up, provided my posts meet site rules (see above about reporting them to the site team)

The good news is people can make up their own mind if it looks like you are trolling, based on YOUR posts / behaviour.

I can accept that me pointing out why you are just out to waste their time, then allows them to choose to reply or not ; yup, agreed.

If you are trolling as part of a team : can we expect some recently joined members with a low post count to rush in to stir things up?

Edited by BazzaS

doubt it.

you've had god knows how many years to take this to court and prove the documents giving away your 50% inheritance of (this) your mothers home from what was clearly stated in her will, of which you were the sole executor of, were faked by your brother.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...