can my online order be returned

superg
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 188 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello 

I ordered some Tea and some cream but I want to return them as i am not happy with quality just by looking at them. they have not been opened or used.

I noticed on the website it says.

Once an order has been placed, We do not accept returns/cancellations unless the item you purchased is defective (this does not apply to tea which is non-returnable under any circumstance).

If you receive a defective item, please contact us at within 7 days. A store credit may be offered at our discretion. If an order is damaged within transit, we are required by our delivery partner to document the damage in photographs. Please do not dispose of the items until instructed otherwise we may not be able to replace

I am sure this is incorrect. I am not sure.

can i return these items as I am not happy with them with the 14 days rules i don't think i have to give a reason.

I can take photographs and weigh them.

I was planning on contacting them and returning them and if they wont refund me then contacting my bank to have the payment reversed.

I appreciate any advice regarding this 

Thanks g

who please?

as the items are unopened ....

under the old distance selling regulations (now part of the consumer rights act) you can return them within 14 days unopened for no reason needed. 

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Did the packaging have any seals on it? eg creams often have a seal  connecting the lid to the container that breaks when the lid is unscrewed or taken off. Or when the lid is taken off there is a seal stuck to the top of the container preventing you acessing the contents. Likewise packets of tea typically are sealed into an external cardboard box that you have to remove a sealing strip from to open it. If the seals are unbroken you have the right to return them as quoted earlier in thread. It is only if the seals are broken that you do not have the right of return [The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 section 28 (3) (a) ]

ethel has already linked to it above.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Can we please have the store name? DX asked but you've ignored. It's a lot easier to help if we know the store name

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you today?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

There no seals on the rub and the Tea is in press shut packaging. it has not been used can anyone tell me under what grounds is it. under fourteen days rules. cant say name due to what they sell it will be againdt rules here 

@dx100uk can we have advice if naming the store will be against the rules?

Regarding the grounds, its already posted above just scroll up to post #5

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you today?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

would not ask if it was

you've named all your couriers!!

and they

31 minutes ago, jk2054 said:

can we have advice if naming the store will be against the rules?

17 minutes ago, jk2054 said:

Yea i named my couriers? What's the issue with that?

none obviously...

dx

and they

oh i get what you mean now

sorry i misunderstood

OP Can we have store name please, you CAN post it.

If you post it we can help better