Bristow & Sutor. Ex's CTAX debt. Clamped MY Car and left. now i want to deed poll and pay all her debts

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 181 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Then if she is vulnerable there are other ways and avenues that she can utilise.

Especially if she has protected characteristics.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should not go to her house anyway I don't live there but that will not stop the bailiffs if they believe I do or have lived there. The bailiff company have one particular bailiff who does not obey any instructions or laws.

Just because the debtor wants you to pay their debts doesn't make you legally liable unfortunately so she will always be the debtor and she will always be the one they chase.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Even Bristow and Sutor aka Bristols & Stupor aren't stupid enough to chase you as they dealt with you in your name anknow you are the debtor, even if council instruct them to go after you on strengrh of a name change Deed Poll they know to do so might cost them  severe tolchok from a court.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Bristow and Sutor don't really care about rules. The council are happy to chase me for the debt under my new name.  

When they do a trace and it comes up with my new name and address the bailiff is going to be surprised when I answer the door then will have to find a way to prove I'm not the debtor.

10 hours ago, brassnecked said:

Bristols & Stupor

busted and stupid..

dx

• Haha 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

15 hours ago, bobandi said:

Scared for herself moaning she doesn't want bailiffs going through her house. She would be classed as highly vulnerable although that won't stop the bailiffs.

they can't simply ignore them, they'll return the LO's to the CTAX council.

there is NO right of forced entry on CTAX LO Debts.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

According to Bristow and Sutor they can force entry that was from the bailiff that attended he also wanted to fight the dogs. 

The person that is highly vulnerable is not my ex although she does have some form of mental illness.

It's my mum that is highly vulnerable and thinks the bailiff will come to her house looking for me. I have no connection to her house unless Bristow and Sutor really looked into things and trace my entire history.

Bailiffs can only force entry to a property if it relates to criminal fine collection or they are acting with court warrant to evict tenants or as part of repossession process. They have no rights to force entry to house or flat related to Council Tax collection.

What some bailiffs do is use misleading wording. They can force entry outside of a property, such as a gate to get into back garden, break into sheds or detached garages. But they cannot force entry into a house or flat related to collecting debts.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

I know they cannot force entry for  council tax but the bailiff who visited said he would. Also that due to a relationship with my ex my stuff is her stuff so he can take it. He also claimed that he would take the dogs,my car and the 5 year old girl. Then sat in his van and refused to talk to me. 

Now says he is going to find me and kill me. Yet when I ring him to see if he is on his way he hangs up. I even gave him my new address to help him out.

If they said that, you need to contact local Police and report this today.

Record him on your phone if he appears.

Also, you said, "According to Bristow and Sutor they can force entry"

Was this in writing?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

It was kind of in writing but did not specifically say that. It was something like warrant of control we have authority to enter your premises by any means. The bailiff said he can force entry.

Either you are making it up as a wind up or if not then I am a bit concerned by your current state of mind.

You said the bailiff threatened you, therefore any report to Police would be taken seriously .

It is not a wind up at all he threatened me and said he can do what he wants. I can guarantee the police would side with him regardless of threats. There are plenty of videos on line of bailiff's doing things like that and the police arresting the other party.

My state of mind is fine if he wants to come and try to kill me let him come. I know it is a stupid threat with no real chance of it happening.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 181 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks