style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 373 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent a parcel through Everi 6 weeks ago. The person who I sent it to after about a week asked if I sent it, I showed her the tracking number (for the 2nd time) and a photo of the collection card.

I then tried to track the parcel but a message was there which was never sent to me ! Saying the coat was damaged beyond repair ! That was impossible as it was in a box and taped to death! I could not get hold of anyone, I couldn’t fill in a form as it was Asking for photos of the damage.

after 4 weeks I spoke to someone and she sent the form for damages but, now I’m not getting any replies!

X

how is this shower  still trading??

• AndyOrch changed the title to Evri

Start off by sending a message to EVRi referring to the damage and ask them what they have done with the parcel and you want photographs of the damage.
Please confirm that you have done this

There won't be any response to this but at least make sure that you have made the request and you have got a record of having made it.

Please tell us about the coat – what was it, value, who did you send it to, did you sell it to somebody, was it through eBay, did you contract with EVRi directly or was it through 1/3 party broker?

Start reading as many stories on this sub- forum as you can handle over about two full days. This will get you to understand other people stories, the principles involved and what steps have been taken to get reimbursement.

We can help you get your money back – although it won't be immediate but it is a relatively simple process and you will probably find interesting.

• Thanks 1

Thank you but what about the rest of the information I asked for.

You need to address the questions we put because otherwise it gets very difficult on a forum.

I sold the coat for £15 plus £5.50 courier costs. No 3rd party were involved.

I’m unable to send you the emails I’ve had off everi

I contacted everi through the chat not, no response, I then went through resolver, I had a reply to no good advice.  Then I actually spoke to someone, they sent me the claim form but, despite me asking what’s happening, I’ve had no response.

Please will you let us have a copy of the reply which you received from resolver.

It seems a very small of amount of money for EVRi to withhold. But anyway we will help you get it back, although you may will have to start a court claim and layout and initial fee of about 25 quid

When you win you will get this money back

Please start off by reading as many of the stories on the subform as you can manage in a couple of days. This means that you need to read a lot of them so that you understand the principles and the way forward.

When you think you understand the process then come back here and we will help you through the next step