Returned orders to wrong companies with incorrect Royal Mail QR codes @SHEIN_Official @shoptemu @RoyalMailHelp

PLouH
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 219 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I made a boo-boo at the Post Office - I returned a few orders, some bought at TEMU and some at SHEIN. 

I returned the SHEIN order using the TEMU return QR code, which is due to XX40 1ZZ, and the SHEIN order using the TEMU QR code, which is due to XX40  3SS.

Does anyone know the proximity of the two national distribution hubs and what usually happens when this happens (please tell me it happens to others and not just numpty old me!). It's not a huge financial loss, about £57, but I just wondered if there is hope.

I have proof of postage from the post office! 

Thanks!

Well I don't think there is any feel-good here. I've never heard of anybody else doing it – and certainly not to that extent.

I can't imagine that there is much you can do. You have to hope that they are sufficiently organised to recognise that each one has received a returned item which doesn't make sense and that they return it to you.
If they don't, then for 57 quid it's probably not worth the hassle of the phoning, pleading, getting it traced, getting it sent back, maybe being asked to pay the cost of postage back to you.

I think you may just have to take the slap!  🥴

@BankFodder I am thinking the same as you. Let's see if anything happens.

I have contacted both customer services and Royal Mail - I'll give it a few days but I won't feel too crappy if nothing happens!

It is my own fault entirely - blame peri-menopause, and it could have been much worse!

I don't much hope they are sufficiently organised to recognise that each one has received a returned item which doesn't make sense, and that they return it to me!

Thanks! :)

Yes, sorry we can't come up with anything more constructive – although maybe somebody else will join in.

It's a very intriguing problem. If you have a moment to give us an update we would be very interested to know – maybe curious rather than anything else!

• Like 1

temu and shein will know of each other

and TBH why are you returning the items?

did the send their QRcode and are paying for the postage?

they usually refund as soon as you request return.

expand upon why you are returning stuff.

even stuff +£50 temu as soon as you notify them almost always refund there and then without wanting anything back.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

@dx100uk I am not sure the relevance of WHY I am returning unwanted goods has to do with this. I wish it were as easy as you say. Amazon is the only company I know that refunds as soon as a return is raised. Hopefully, they will either post it back to me or, as @BankFodder mentioned, hope they are sufficiently organised to deal with it between warehouses despite being different companies!