Evri have made it impossible to claim - missing presumed stolen iPhone -Help

kgb26
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 119 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I can see that it seems to be a recurrent topic on here, missing iPhones and Evri. It does rather make one wonder if this is starting to look a bit organised. 

Anyway, Evri have made it impossible to lodge any sort of complaint or claim and I am not sure what to do next? 

On the 7th November I was asked by my boss to post an iPhone that he had sold on Bay - it ws an ex works phone and he had bought and paid for the postage, I took it to the Exri Parcel shop, and wrapped it in such a way that it was unrecognisable as an iPhone. Let me just say that I am the practise administrator who undertakes a lot of PA duties so I am having to now deal with the fall out of all this.

Within a week it became obvious that the phone had gone missing and I contacted Evri - no response on the telephone so used the chatbot system. They sent me around the houses taking days to reply for a whole month before they sent me one a link to their claims form and told me to make a claim. I completed their claims form complete with uploaded evidence and their system will just not let me send it, every time I press submit it just says that I do not have the barcode, which I have put on there.

I have tried 3 times to submit an on-line claim and I am now at a loss. Their chatbot system is useless, you can't get them on the telephone, their on-line system claim doesn't work -where do I go now? Does anyone know their UK address? Shall I just take them through small claims? Frankly I think they have a theft problem at their depot and this should be reported to the police. 

You will need to start off doing a lot of reading of the stories on this sub- forum in order to understand how it is dealt with and how you will get your money back.
Was the item properly declared?
Was the value properly declared?
Did you by their so called insurance?
What value was declared?
Did you send it directly using EVRi or did you use a broker such as Packlink?
Who made the contract to send it? Was it you, your business, or your boss in that person's personal name?

Please answer these questions but do the reading. Lots of it. Probably going to take you a couple of days to understand the principles