CPS UK/Gladstones PCN Claimform - Spring Street, on 02/03/2022 ***Claim Discontinued***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 241 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

the court send the form

but you will have to duplicate

dont forget dont give gladdy's phone nor email. on their copy

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

You could gently point out to the Enforcement team that not only has UKCPS avoided paying Hull Council for the planning application, they have taken tens of thousands of pounds out of the local community in the way of punitive charges illegally . 

It seems some sort of retribution is called for-at a minimum their signage should be covered over until permission is granted. And they cannot issue PCNs until the planning permission is resolved.

That may encourage motorists to attempt to reclaim sums paid.

I will send another friendly email. They seem fairly helpful.

If they haven't got planning permission to be there or to have it as a car park, surely they can't issue PCNs or take people to court?

• 2 weeks later...

As I see it, there are several issues with that contract. 

Strike 1 - There is no mention of the company that have sent the PCN to you on that contract. As we have already established from  Companies house Complete Parking Services Ltd were dissolved and the company that sent the PCN were Complete Parking Services (CPS UK) Ltd. CPS UK are not mentioned in the contract. 

Strike 2 - The postcode for the contract is different to that on the original PCN. So they have not produced a contract for the car park in question.

Plenty of other stuff in that joke of a contract. I am sure the experts on here will have fun pulling it to pieces.

Edited by dx100uk
unnecessary previous post quote removed

Its worth noting that even if they try to argue the contract is with the CPS UK company, they contract states otherwise as they have given the company registration number for the company that was dissolved. 

The more I look into this mob, the more I realise they really are totally hopeless.

Edited by dx100uk

TS,

You could now be awfully helpful to the Hull Council planning enforcement team and give them the contact details of the landowners.

Save them the trouble of contacting land registry.😉

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

51 minutes ago, miley_b ob said:

Its worth noting that even if they try to argue the contract is with the CPS UK company, they contract states otherwise as they have given the company registration number for the company that was dissolved. 

The more I look into this mob, the more I realise they really are totally hopeless.

Wow you was fast with that 🤣 They even disolved before the parking event happened.

On another note, did you ever manage to upload the PDF of the reply from Hull council stating they have no record of granting planning permission?  I would like to add this to my file in case they ever try to resurrect my brothers PCN.

Edited by dx100uk

@miley_b ob check permission email PDF. I have edited some details of the managers name and emails out but if you want me to upload it without if that's allowed let me know 

permision email.pdf

letter before claim + warning letter.pdf

Edited by dx100uk

I can't find much on Ferensway hotels LTD.  The contract says it can be terminated on the 12th of September 2019. I wonder if they've still got the contract with them? Since it appears to be old 

A question might be was the Contract renewed, or will Gladdys maintain it was auto renewed? Potentially it might have lapsed or terminated at that date, they need to be put to Strict Proof it still in force.

• Thanks 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Let's not overlook the fact that the contract is not actually with the PPC "Complete Parking (CPS) Ltd".

It's with a dissolved company "Complete Parking Services Ltd" and apparently, another party "JS Management & Consultancy Services Ltd".

Complete mess...

• Like 1

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

proof of any annual payment is probably a contract clause too.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

PDF's sorted

• Thanks 1

and they

• 2 weeks later...

Great that's where you want it to be.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!