Backdoor PE/DCBL ANPR PCN CCJ - UPPER MILL, UPPER MILL CANAL SIDE, SLAITHWAITE, HD7 5HA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 114 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Forget the message system options

Keep pressing *  or #, crash the system  get to a human

Dx

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I have called dcbl and after getting through the guy just tells me it cannot be removed, only satisfied... So this still means it's on my credit score so absolutely worthless paying it?!

He said you will have to call the courts, but there is no court to call! 

Can this be fully removed or not?

On my file it's saying I have had it on since mid to late 2021....

Way out the 30 days...

I don't want 'satisfied' (this just means this person caved into fear and paid us)...

I want it removed otherwise I won't be paying a penny, life is too short to be worrying about 3 letters. 

Also I tried the * or hasg tag and it just said invalid entry and ended the call automatically.?

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

because dcbl dca dont have the authority to remove it and never ca.

they can only ever speak from the legal point of view, whereby they are quite correct..

paying a CCJ after 30days still leaves it there for 6yrs and will kill credit regardless to it saying satisfied.

however, the claimant or their legal rep can remove it if you make it part of the deal to settle the issue.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I see there is no e-mail shown on their PCNs either.

I suppose you will have to send a letter by snail mail.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Hi. 

Just spoke with DCBL as they called me, confirmed my address reluctantly but as the amount is under the HCEO level I have no reason to worry. 

I said I am happy to pay if they can get parking eye to remove the ccj, they said even PE won't be able to do that? They have no power she said?! 

She said only way I can get it removed is if I seek legal advice and court proceedings myself? 

What is my best way to get this removed now? 

Also I wrote to PE but what good that will do seen as they can't even answer phones or have no email! 

Honestly a CCJ for £150 should be illegal! 

They are  telling you to go down the Set Aside route in effect,  in theory it might be possible to get a CCJ by default on someone for one penny, as system with MCOL is bbasically automated in many ways.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Youve no guarantee of a set aside could be £275 wasted.

and they

The Judge who looks at the Set Aside application and whether you have a viable defence to the original claim.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

@brassnecked which I think I do? 

I left the house a week or so after the incident or there about, can even prove it with tenancy agrement of new place, and no mail was fwd to me.

DCBL said it was cause I did not update my address on driving license, but I did, maybe 4 weeks later tho. 

You might well get a hearing. But i cant see how you will be able to get the speculative invoice voided, the reason for the claim.

Dx

and they

The invoice, the pcn, .

its a speculative invoice sent as the driver supposedly broke some kind of imaginary contract by entering and remaining upon private land... whereby the owner employed PE to manage parking under a contract that might or not exist or be currently paid this year if several years historic.

Just to clarify a set aside.

You need to meet 2 criteria.

1. A valid reason why you did not receive the original claimform, i'e the claimant failed to undertake due diligence in the letter of claim stage to ascertain your correct address. Etc etc.. Typically this is always given.

2. A valid defence upon why you do not owe the sum claimed..this is the part that is at present a doubt.

If either are not met your £275 set aside fee is wated and youll still have a ccj for 6yrs.

On 07/07/2022 at 11:33, mrk123 said:

@brassnecked which I think I do? 

I left the house a week or so after the incident or there about, can even prove it with tenancy agrement of new place, and no mail was fwd to me.

DCBL said it was cause I did not update my address on driving license, but I did, maybe 4 weeks later tho. 

Nothing to do with your driving licence.

the v5c of the car, the registered keeper a totally separate process you should have done..

However, what they are saying is BS anyway, as no-one can re-apply to dvla before issuing a letter of claim or the court claim, they would check your credit file/voters register. This would be done by solicitors, not PE nor A debt collector.

You need to find out who the solicitors were who issued the claim and speak to them regarding paying and removing, not useless dcbl DCA.

and they

Should be on the judgement ccj or the initial claimform 

Did you ask for these from northants bulk by email pdf?

Can't help much today nor scroll around.., out herding sheep, only on a basic phone , 

Dx

and they

On 29/06/2022 at 11:51, dx100uk said:

Ring northants bulk 

Quote the ccj number.

Ask for a copy of the judgement ccj and the address and particulars of claim from the claimform by email pdf 

I will guess you moved and did not inform you creditors in writing you had 

It's called a backdoor ccj 

Type that in our search and read a good few threads then comeback with the pdf and any questions.

Please read our upload guide carefully.

Dx

Said all this in post 2.

Still not resolved then?

No wonder you are going around in circles?

Get the correct info....

Dx

• Like 1

and they

• 2 weeks later...

I called NORTHANT BULKS, they said they can't help, they said the acting solicitor was in house at parking eye... 

Only thing to do they said was apply for it to be removed and pay £275.... 

But in all seriousness what are the chances here!? The whole system clearly rigged! 

No one will be seeing a penny of this £150 owed until this is removed.. 

The audacity to screw someone's finances over £150...

They should have given you the POC as in what it was for imho

On 29/06/2022 at 11:51, dx100uk said:

Ring northants bulk 

Quote the ccj number.

Ask for a copy of the judgement ccj and the address and particulars of claim from the claimform by email pdf 

still going around in useless circles then i see

dx

and they

You can't explore options until you have those details as you can't enter a plausible defence that you have a good chance of challenging the fleecer's claim  without them.