Companies without postal address

today
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 836 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Apparently the claim is too complicated to explain to the simple minded members of CAG (who reply, free of charge, giving up their spare time voluntarily!).

Good luck explaining it in a small claims track claim, then!

So, this leaves the OP with the fast-track or multi-track : if they then want to spend their time arguing with CAG advice they’d be better off paying for formal legal advice.

Perhaps they’d be a bit more cooperative if they were paying for the privilege of asking for advice but denying the advisers relevant details …….

It is a self-help site, but some posters don’t seem to want to help CAG’ers help them.

My thread is not about my claim because it is about the address of a British publisher, process server and private investigator which website strangely closed yesterday

Edited by today

Perhaps they have many people trying to locate them.

You may not be the only person who is seeking to take legal action.

Depending on the value of the claim, trace the person or company you are looking to sue by using a tracing company.  And then more importantly once you have an address, see what you can find out about their financial position. Have they already got Court judgements against them ?

No point suing, if the person or company is already bankrupt due to owing money to an existing list of creditors.

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Agree with @UB.

Since the likely track any claim would be allocated to (and the costs therein) relates not only to the value of the claim but also its complexity, this IS relevant information, even if @today seeks to disregard it being relevant.

Wether this then falls on deaf ears (because it doesn’t meet @today’s apparent requirements!) is another matter.

Edited by BazzaS

if @today wants to disregard the advice that the details matter, and just wants a simplistic answer : they’ve been given it already.

(It matters not then that it is potentially wrong, given the detail being ignored might make it poor advice, as that is @today’s choice!)

Answer : tracing company.

Good luck, and don’t come back bleating if you waste your time and money : you had fair warning.

1 hour ago, today said:

My thread is not about my claim because it is about the address of a British publisher, process server and private investigator which website strangely closed yesterday

The private investigation website is still there this morning.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Great! You can pay and then post the results to help all those others, then.

(Unless you are saying you don’t want to go to the trouble and cost, but are happy for others to do so for YOUR benefit).

• Like 1

But nobody else has asked about this company so far. Would you like me to add the name of the publisher and the presumed owner to your thread title so that anyone with the same problem, whatever yours is, can see the thread and hopefully come to the forum?

To add to what Bazza and others have said, we're a self-help forum, meaning that we point people in the right direction to help themselves, which we're trying to do with you. For me, that doesn't mean paying for their research or doing all the work for them. Maybe I'm too tough.

HB

• Like 1

No need to amend the title of my thread, do you think that the closure of this website at the time as I posted this thread is due to chance?

You make reference to  paying but maybe we can find the information without paying

Edited by today

Probably by chance, but as we know hardly anything about the website because you won't tell us, it's difficult to say.

If you've been in touch with Salgado-Reyes or his company about whatever you're unhappy about, that might possibly have something to do with it.

HB

4 hours ago, today said:

I find it amusingly ironic that you tell us this thread is about the address of a "process server and private investigator" when those facts, including, the name of the individual, are all things that posters on here have discovered and told you about, while you, of course, reveal nothing.

Sadly, I agree with you, MiE. Normally a thread like this would start with the OP sharing what they know so far about the company or individual causing them issues and telling us what's happened.

Most people in a similar situation want to broadcast the name/s far and wide, to get publicity for the problems and let other people know. It seems that altruism is expected of caggers, while @todaydoesn't seem to want to help others, unless I've misunderstood so far.

In terms of free information. @today, if you don't think it's worth paying a professional to find who you're looking, although we recommended that, you can view the electoral roll in person at council offices. It may not include people who have asked for their details to be kept confidential, which I do. It also, of course, involves knowing where someone lives.

Please don't think people here are going to do the searching for you, it's not what we do.

Guildford council has information on electoral registers and on other ways to look, I don't know a couple of them.

https://www.guildford.gov.uk/article/21804/Viewing-the-electoral-register

HB

Thank you for your help. The information you have found was already known to me.

To look in the Electoral Roll in the office of the Council we need to have at least the beginning of a postcode to start with

54 minutes ago, today said:

Thank you for your help. The information you have found was already known to me.

To look in the Electoral Roll in the office of the Council we need to have at least the beginning of a postcode to start with

So it was a waste of honeybee's time looking for information you already knew?  Well (of course!) honeybee didn't know they were wasting their time because you haven't had the good grace to let us know what you already know.  Yet you smugly say it "was already known to me."

Don't expect other posters on here to give you any respect if you can't respect them for giving their time freely to try to help you.

What a waste of time.

Edited by Manxman in exile

1 hour ago, today said:

Is not a question of respect. I was not able to know in advance if the information that the other members will find was already known to me or not.

That's why I said that people normally share what they already know and the sources that they've tried. I asked you a while back to do this but obviously you haven't.

To be honest, I'm wondering if it's worth continuing with this thread. It seems very one-sided to me

HB

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 836 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks