VCS Spycar PCN PAPLOC now Claimform - No Stopping - Bristol Airport **CLAIM DISMISSED**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 559 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I won  - Case Dismissed !

Evening everyone. My court date was rearranged a few weeks back.

I duly attended & was a little surprised to be met outside the court by a legal representative of VCS. Once underway I outlined my arguments whilst the oppo tried to rubbish them. The judge took a dim view of a test case they quoted that they had won because a motorist had stopped for 4 seconds when his engine management light came on. 

The judge didn’t really tell me whether he agreed with my main point on no keeper liability, Pofa, relevant land etc It was fairly obvious he had only had a cursory read of the witness statements. He did however dismiss the claim “owing to a finding of fact that the defendant’s car stopped in a prohibited area owing to a fault of the landowner (Bristol Airport) in not providing adequate signing to their prepaid car parking areas.

Finding made that the defendant needed to stop to find out where he should go to, and therefore that stopping for a short period (circa 50 seconds) did not contravene prohibitions that were in place’ (please redact if I shouldn’t have quoted all that)

The judge also immediately refused an appeal.

The legal rep for VCS then said they would appeal through some other process, I asked the judge & he said they had 21 days to do so - a month has passed & so I’m hoping my win sticks!

Ive donated the original fine to this great site that has already helped me overturn 2 parking charges with one more still set for court.

it was never about the money, it’s the principle.

Ironically I flew into Bristol Airport late last night after a week in the sun.

Thank you to all have helped me & I will be asking for further help on hopefully my final case Overstay at Anchorwood Bank Retail Park

Edited by dx100uk
formatting
  • Like 4

well done everyone.

and to you LF

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to VCS Spycar PCN PAPLOC now Claimform - No Stopping - Bristol Airport **CLAIM DISMISSED**

Yes, well done and also thank you very much indeed for the generous donation – much-needed at the moment.

Brilliant Simple Simon loses another one.  Well done

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Two VCS no-stopping airport case victories in a week for the forum!

In August due to one poster @Hobnailwho made ridiculous decisions like not turning up to the hearing, then of course losing the case, and after trying to blame the forum, I looked up Caggers' record in court over the previous two years against VCS.  Well now we can say over the last 26 months -

VCS/Excel victories - 6
CAG victories - 27
82% success rate.

Looking at just airport-no-stopping cases like the OP's -

VCS/Excel victories - 3
CAG victories - 9
75% success rate.

I doubt Simple Simon will be very happy with the forum!

But, aye, if you lose because you daren't turn up to court it's our fault and we're in bed with the fleecers 🤣

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread