Boris Johnson, former Prime Minister

So as well as ripping us all of money wise

Long past time these rabid dogs were brought to heel

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Exclusive: Bosses of BP, Shell and Harbour Energy under fire after ducking call to slash emissions by 68 per cent by 2030

The Tory Legacy

Record high: Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling: Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

I see both Trust sh'll be another Johnson and Richie champion of the Rich continue to flip flop as their stated 'policies' horrify (we'll never be elected) even the hard core reaming ex Tory lets spend taxpayer money and  party party members.

What does this actually tell us about their policies?

Absolutely sod all, as they are clearly just spouting anything that they think will get them some votes with no plan, commitment or honesty - just like Johnson.

Edited by tobyjugg2
  • Sad 1

The Tory Legacy

Record high: Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

What will they try to push through if they gain power?

Almost certainly the original policies they flop on that are horrifying the hard right which was once the Tory party

Horrifying?

Yep: as in 'You can't actually say that you idiot, wait till you are in power and sneak it through with something else

The Tory Legacy

23 hours ago, honeybee13 said:

They're in denial.

Here's the New York Times's take on the situation in Britain.

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

The country is being cut down to size.

The US version of the  Guardian 

Don’t start me on US issues on this thread😇

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

Perhaps you'll find this less than impressed report more to your liking TOR?

WWW.FOX13MEMPHIS.COM

British Foreign Secretary Liz Truss has been forced into a policy U-turn as she runs to succeed Prime Minister Boris Johnson

or if not that more reasoned RW fox news report, I'm sure you'll love this one

WWW.EXPRESS.CO.UK

US MEDIA, which is "obsessed with bashing Britain", has sparked outrage for running "monumentally ignorant" content claiming Britain is in decline...

Just bullying the brexiteers, just like wot the EU done aren't they TOR?

The Tory Legacy

and its rumored a few thousand people in the North Eastern region of Ukraine have petitioned for Boris to be PM in Ukraine

... as they are struggling to defeat those currently in power

Its rumored over 2,500 signatures (a large and growing portion of the Russian combatants there) have signed the petition.

Boris is rumored to just want the political asylum it would give, so he (and much of the rest of the world) hopes the demonstrably competent Ukrainians already doing the job remain in charge

- but Boris would be happy to be a figurehead if theres any Black sea resorts still open to host him in the luxury he deems is his right  ... as long as someone else pays ..

WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

A petition has been started by the people of Ukraine to give former British Prime Minister Boris Johnson citizenship and make him the country's new...

The Tory Legacy

11 hours ago, tobyjugg2 said:

Perhaps you'll find this less than impressed report more to your liking TOR?

WWW.FOX13MEMPHIS.COM

British Foreign Secretary Liz Truss has been forced into a policy U-turn as she runs to succeed Prime Minister Boris Johnson

or if not that more reasoned RW fox news report, I'm sure you'll love this one

WWW.EXPRESS.CO.UK

US MEDIA, which is "obsessed with bashing Britain", has sparked outrage for running "monumentally ignorant" content claiming Britain is in decline...

Just bullying the brexiteers, just like wot the EU done aren't they TOR?

Excellent article I almost “liked”your post 🤣

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

I liked my post too

I thought the UK article linked was an almost definitive example of what is wrong with Brexit and Brexiters

1. Never acknowledge your errors/lies no matter how starkly visible and damaging to the UK

2. Whine and shout that its others to blame for the results of their decision and actions - anyone/everyone else will do

3. Never, ever let competence (if any),  truth, honesty or even basic common decency get in the way

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

True HB, and insightful, but that assumes they consider others as friends rather than simply maybe usable ..

... and we see that Brexiter groups aren't even friends with other Brexiter groups

and seem to be demonstrably only insightful of what they can see from where their heads are ....

I have little doubt that other than the all to common human characteristic of doubling down on a choice - even when its seen to be wrong - is the only thing holding Brexits backside (containing its redundant head) above water.

The Tory Legacy

example

"Has Jacob Rees-Mogg gone bat crazy? The ?Brexit opportunities? minister replied “test cricket”  when asked yesterday which public services are actually working well in the UK at the moment."

- Matt Mathers - Inside Politics

Even the guy who rabidly claims its great and is tasked with defining the benefits

.. seemingly can't find even a half baked example ..

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

No migrant foreigner workers to pick UK grown product

Less lorry drivers

Less food imported and exported - but still no cheap UK lamb or beef in the UK ..

Queues on holiday weekends (as Johnson wouldn't pay for increased check points)

and worst of all - a complete bunch of lying corrupt 'brexit head holders' in our parliament

Isnt this where Brexiters should come to the aide of smoggy with some ideas/suggestions?

- let alone something real

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

So @theoldrouge

About these foreigners , and sovereignty  ....

WWW.GOV.UK

Landmark agreement will allow young British and Indian nationals to work and live in each other’s countries and accelerate the removal of illegal...

Twice as many Indian nationals as the whole of the EU isnt there?

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

“No one here takes it seriously bar a few obsessive remainers”

🤣

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

ANDREW NEIL: Ever since Britain had the temerity to vote for Brexit six years ago, The New York Times...

I linked the right wing fox news with similar albeit a bit milder statements- not the NYT

You might want to try and quietly sidestep that - but it aint going to happen

So what about the deal to let Indian nationals come here particularly in respect of the false/lying Brexit posters re Turkey immigrants and 'brexhit being about protecting our borders?

Then we'll get back to the other crucial issues you've attempted to sidestep- as brexiters do and do until they whine about being pressed ..

.. and beyond

Of course, you dont have to answer - and of course it just demonstrates you dont have one .. as expected

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

On 01/08/2022 at 11:38, brassnecked said:

Khan and Prince Charles need the Serious Fraud Office to investigate them it may seem.

Charles is a lodge member with senior police isnt he

and isnt he the grande wizard or great buffalo droppings or whatever the titular title is?

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Watchdog says no new avenues for criminal or disciplinary proceedings against any police officer over unsolved murder

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Charles is a bosom buddy of WEF Fuhrer Klaus Schwab, whose father was one of Hitler's crew, also his late uncle Edward supported Hitler so we are told.  All likely high ranking Masons

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Stop taking the Saxe-Coburg Gotha name in vain or its the Tower for you (and one with very inflammable cladding)

... if you survive the police interview, which never happened if you don't

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

anyway, back to Brexhit benef-lops

WWW.THESUN.CO.UK

PUBS are charging as much as £7 for a pint this Bank Holiday weekend as costs rise for landlords.Rising wages, energy prices and other costs mean...

God, those pint glasses must be made of crystal - not the plastic they seemed to be

Maybe they are plastic - from reworked useless plastic PPE from the VIPals lane - that would explain the high cost

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Bank of England expected to hike interest rates by 0.5% to tame out of control price rises fuelled by Russia’s war in Ukraine

While the energy companies rake in billions and billions and billions in profits

The Tory Legacy

I see Lursa and V'Las are still going at it tooth and nail

('one for the Treckies)

and I have a new name for the Brexhiters (although I prefer Brexhiters as they understand it) which tickled me given their apparent inability to define anything that shows Brexit as beneficial:

Yeda's

(Yoda is one part of the pun (one for experimental psychologists))

(oh - not

WWW.RESEARCHGATE.NET

- thats just serendipitous)

While on a far more bleak side, it seems that without significant intervention especially FAST action on the energy company profiteering) that 15% inflation figure may be quite 'conservative'

Why quickly - aprt from the obvious to stop them profiteering?

It appears the energy companies are quickly shunting large portions of the obscene profits to shareholders taking it out of their profit mountains (and of course vastly benefiting the senior staff share option benefits)

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

15 hours ago, tobyjugg2 said:

I linked the right wing fox news with similar albeit a bit milder statements- not the NYT

You might want to try and quietly sidestep that - but it aint going to happen

So what about the deal to let Indian nationals come here particularly in respect of the false/lying Brexit posters re Turkey immigrants and 'brexhit being about protecting our borders?

Then we'll get back to the other crucial issues you've attempted to sidestep- as brexiters do and do until they whine about being pressed ..

.. and beyond

Of course, you dont have to answer - and of course it just demonstrates you dont have one .. as expected

Don’t need to answer ,like all obsessive remainers you forgot you lost where it actually mattered- the referendum