Boris Johnson, former Prime Minister

So when are the tories going to show they have nothing left to lose - and bring the Liar back in a desperate hope that he hasn't been seen through?

‘Sleazy Boris Johnson asked me for one million dollars to interview him,’ says Tucker Carlson

Journalist claims ex-PM demanded sum for a sitdown interview on the conflict between Russia and Ukraine

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Journalist claims ex-PM demanded sum for a sitdown interview on the conflict between Russia and Ukraine

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

10 years to save the Vest

After Truss lost the shirt off the UKs back in 49 days

Well, on such an important parliamentary vote however little effect it would initially have on Israel or Hamas, where britain could have pulled its head out of its ass and led the world - they shower themselves in s*** rather than glory eh?

No doubt many others will try to use it for their own personal agendas pointing fingers here there and everywhere - just like largely all the tosspots in our parliament were doing - pretty much all of them just maneuvering for their own interests rather than at least trying to start to lead the world in beginning to address one of the issues of our time.

and speaking of prats pressing their own agendas - sky news dragging out dunny can and McDoughnut to yet again press their own agendas just piled more s*** on a mountain of s***.

lets hope this is the low mark for our parliament - but I doubt it.

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Talking of has-beens

Truss FFPM ('failed former Prime Minister' lol) in the US trying to trump up donations and support from the US right wing to 'buy a bigger bazooka'

Well at least she's in the right place (Quelle Surprise) to buy one - just needs the money now - and an import license.

WWW.MIRROR.CO.UK

Failed former Prime Minister flew across the Atlantic to speak at CPAC - America’s biggest right-wing conference - and all-but endorsed Donald...

0_IMG_1358.jpg

Who is she?

Dunno. Dont care. Failed something or other somewhere - Just waiting to hear from one of Trumpies gang.

Edited by tobyjugg2
  • Like 1

The Tory Legacy

Is there more than two there other than those seeking a little shelter?

The other presentations were full so nowhere else for a brief sit down rest

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Well at least they finally admit it!

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 3 weeks later...

Why?

Related question: If Johnson cares so much about Ukraine, why is he backing Trump who doesn't back the country and is a friend of Putin?

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Former PM apparently met autocratic leader Nicolás Maduro over concerns he may supply weapons to Russia

• I agree 1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posted (edited)

Dont worry it was just:

I need more funds to promote my challenge to become tory leader and leader of the UK again in 5 or more likely 10 or 15 years when the british plebs will have forgotten all about my lies, corruption, self serving and cronyism.

I promise I will get UK taxpayer money to you and priority Visas to your people if you give me loadsamoney now - on my honor ...

.. err so lets see if I've got this right - you want loadsamoney unofficially with no records from my public now - which is mine, for the possible prospect of you ripping off your public for my benefit if you win in 10 or 15 years - and we are both alive - and you give me YOUR word?

Mind you, Mr P. says he will give me twice as much as i give you as he want incompetent self-serving crooks in the UK kicking up problems - far cheaper than even just a single jet - and a million times more damaging to the west

and a mere pittance compared to what hes investing in Trump and Victor

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

LOL LOL

Handcock handled COBRA meetings competently, while Johnson was 'scatty, incoherent and rambling'

"When Matt Hancock chaired meetings of Cobra there was administrative efficiency and it was a matter of regret that the same could not be said for the meetings chaired by Mr Johnson, who you describe as ‘scatty, incoherent and rambling’"

- Tom Poole, lead counsel for the inquiry reading statement of Vaughan Gething, the Welsh health minister during the pandemic

- outperformed by Hancock ROFL

• Haha 1

The Tory Legacy

Cleverly welcomes deal signed at global fraud summit in London as 'massive step forward'

All G7 countries, as well as Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and South Korea, have signed a new agreement to tackle international fraud. The deal was signed at a global fraud summit hosted by the home secretary, James Cleverly. The Home Office said in a news release

- Just in time despite a decade plus of delay on this. We certainly dont want to leave the next Labour Government and its MPs with the options of enriching themselves at the publics expense like Tory MPs and VIPals have for the last 14 years.

The Tory Legacy

fiddling with dictators to enrich himself at anyone and everyone elses expense- along with Gove and Truss - sounds about right

The Tory Legacy

The more I hear and read about these type of endeavours, just makes me think that many become MP's not to serve constituents interests, but to find ways to increase personal wealth.

And many MP's who are likely lose their seats at the election are most likely really wanting to lose, so they can spend time accumulating wealth, rather than dealing with the day to day problems of ordinary people who are just trying to survive.

Time for a total change to electoral system. What about the 200 MP's with smallest majorities facing an election within say 3 years. And much more scrutiny by ethics and standards watchdogs, who can trigger referendums in constituencies to see if people want chance to vote out the MP.

• Sad 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

half a year, half a year, half a year onward, All into the revolving doors laughed and lied the 300

“Forward, the Lightweight Brigade!”
Was there a man dismayed?
Yes - and the poopcons knew
   Someone had blundered.
   Excuses the only reply,
   Theirs not to reason .. why?
   Theirs but to fiddle and lie
   Into revolving doors
   Rode the three hundred.

Flashed some their sabres bare,
Flashed as they turned in air
Flashing the junior staff there,
Charging an arm and leg,
the nation they plundered.
Profited from oil burn choke
All through the lies they stoked;
Lawyers and morals
Reeled from the mirrors and smoke
   Shattered and sundered.
Then some revolved back, but not
   all the three hundred.

Troughs to right of them,
Troughs to left of them,
Troughs front and behind them
   gorging and plundered;
Gorged at with smut and smell,
While ordinary people fell.
because They had lied not well
Revolved through the doors of Lords,
or to the board of Shell,
All that was left of them,
   Left of three hundred.

Can their inglory fade?
Or the wild charges they made!
   All the world wondered.
Charge back the charges they made!
Lock up the Lightweight Brigade,
   Corrupt three hundred!

The Tory Legacy

Posted (edited)

as long as Johnson (The corrupt liar) doesn't make money from it - might take a look although it unlikely to tell the obnoxious corrupt lying cronyistic whole

- and NO, trust cant be restored, we all know that now Johnsonon has taken us to new depths, any improvement will be temporary at best until the next Johnson/Truss/Badenough/Bridgen/Farage/Tice/Anderson/Smugg Tossus Potus sees a few quids benefit in dragging it further down - or in some cases it seems - just because they can

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Posted (edited)

and Britain had little choice in many matters re WWII. 

The decisions Britain made re the Suez crisis were likely of bigger import to the world than Brexit, but other than that - I largely agree

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Posted (edited)

Another tory legacy: The most expensive and disruptive muddy pond in history

With its route map pruned, leaders in the north want other options, while in the capital, questions are growing over its Euston terminus – still a giant hole in the ground ...

... the vanished buildings, parks, trees, pubs and half of Drummond Street. Portholes on the hoardings that line the way to the remaining south Asian restaurants allow a view on to a mothballed site where a muddy Euston pond is forming.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

With its route map pruned, leaders in the north want other options, while in the capital, questions are growing over its Euston terminus...

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

• 4 weeks later...

20 million quid on just the brokering fee for a crappy deal with the UK public hocked to pay more for PPE - which was probably useless with better and cheaper per item with no 20 million quid fee - available from alibaba

Stinks of corruption to me.

The Tory Legacy