EPS ANPR PCN - ignored LOC now Claimform - - 29 sec stay! - Shoulder of Mutton , Birmingham ***Claim Discontinued***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 500 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i should add , Northampton is the court that the hearing is allocated to, hence why i have now sent to the Northampton e mail  after Andy highlighted the mistake in sending to the business centre   

Sorry to keep harping on, but it's vital we're sure the WS has gone to the right place.

Can you upload the order you got from the court where there was the deadline for filing the WS?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Thanks.

So you were right.

As long as the WS has gone to the Northampton County Court (not the business centre) you're fine. 

I see you indeed sent to Northampton County Court.

The national centre for the bulk sending of on-line claims is based in Northampton, so it was a bit of a coincidence that Northampton is your local court too!

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

So they have bottled.  Could you post up the notice?  Well done you. we can alter the thread title to reflect your victory.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Well done on your victory!  👏

I thought they would bottle given the ridiculous 29 second claim, but hey, you can never be sure and it's always better to prepare too much than too little.

Have a think about if you want to sue them for breach of your GDPR.  They knew full well the stay was covered by their trade association's CoP and should never have even approached the DVLA, let alone passed your data to third parties and started a court claim.

• Like 1

• FTMDave changed the title to EPS ANPR PCN - ignored LOC now Claimform - - 29 sec stay! - Shoulder of Mutton , Birmingham ***Claim discontinued***

Well 99% of motorists we get here are just happy that the invoice has been written off or the court case abandoned, and don't want to take it any further.  All perfectly understandable.

We did have someone recently in a particularly ridiculous and vexatious case, who wanted to go down the GDPR route.  However, a mistake was made - due to the fleecing company having become part of a larger group - and the initial letters went to the wrong place.  The Cagger then disappeared.  Maybe they thought it was hassle they didn't need to resend the letters.  Just speculation.

So if you decide to go down this road you'll be one of very few!

Obviously we would help, and I don't see how the fleecers could possibly defend obtaining information to demand payment for an "offence" which their own trade association Code of Practice specifically says should not be pursued. 

I see the date on the discontinuance notice is the 7th...

That just happens to be the date you put your first draft defence on the thread!

The losers have obviously been monitoring you... PATHETIC GLADSTONES! 🤣😝

• Like 2

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Yes looks like the might have been, Anyway they took fright just like Bold Sir Robin they turned and they ran.

Will and john they ran away, ran away, when witness statement reared its head, boldly they just turned and fled..........

• Like 3

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• AndyOrch changed the title to EPS ANPR PCN - ignored LOC now Claimform - - 29 sec stay! - Shoulder of Mutton , Birmingham ***Claim Discontinued***