Mutating Corona Virus

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 468 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On 31/10/2022 at 09:02, honeybee13 said:

Times article today with some fact-checking of MPs' statements on the vaccine.

Andrew Bridgen, the MP for North West Leicestershire, questioned why “the [coronavirus] vaccine was given to people who had natural immunity because they had probably contracted the virus”. He also cited debunked statistics, claiming that there was an “84 per cent increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related death among males aged 18 to 39” following vaccination.
The study to which Bridgen referred — which has not been peer-reviewed or published in an academic journal — was widely criticised by public health experts for lack of evidence and potential methodological failures. Fact-checkers described the study, conducted by the Florida Department of Health, as misleading.
Chope, who was criticised by the UK Statistics Authority in June for making baseless claims in parliament about the safety of coronavirus vaccines, used his speech to encourage those present to watch a film he took part in produced by Oracle Films, an antivax conspiracy group that had their account suspended by Paypal last year after claiming that vaccines could alter DNA.
ARCHIVE.PH

Complete and utter garbage 
So now the Florida Surgeon General is wrong according to some idiot so called fact checker
And the film you refer to was actually produced by Mark Sharman a long time respected  Sky and ITV chief executive 

https://www.floridahealth.gov/newsroom/2022/10/20220512-guidance-mrna-covid19-vaccine.pr.html

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

12 minutes ago, tobyjugg2 said:

So why am I posting this in this thread

Some may not be aware that Covid, and other arguably more deadly disease monitoring is carried out by sampling human poo.

So here is that human poo being discharged into our waterways and coastlines where children swim and play

- and the right wing presses attitude to that

f***ing dangerous disgrace by the populists and their papers, a true return to dickensian human excrement spreading disease in our time

Hope their supporters are enjoying lots of literally britishitt shellfish (oops typo)

WWW.THELONDONECONOMIC.COM

Sir Michael Take (Mickey Take) shared footage of sewage being "sensibly" dispersed at a Cornish beach on social media.

Actually most of the colouring was due to farm run off and mud 
If you knew anything about the weather in the area at the time you would know the reason for the release 
Nowhere near as dramatic as you would like it to be 

Edited by theoldrouge

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

Doesn't look like field/farm runnoff now does it?

The Tory Legacy

Record high: Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling: Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

1 hour ago, theoldrouge said:

Complete and utter garbage 
So now the Florida Surgeon General is wrong according to some idiot so called fact checker
And the film you refer to was actually produced by Mark Sharman a long time respected  Sky and ITV chief executive 

https://www.floridahealth.gov/newsroom/2022/10/20220512-guidance-mrna-covid19-vaccine.pr.html

So you're saying the Times don't know what they're talking about? I'm glad we cleared that up.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Absolutely, read the Florida Surgeon Generals statement
Research Mark Sharmans credentials
sooner or later the trickle will become a flood and the dam will burst
even more so now Musk owns twitter

Good job you have been repeatedly demonstrated to utterly lack credibility @theoldrouge

even not even being aware of what the actual source of the detail you 'link actually is or says eh?

... Like your link to an Aussie right wing think tanks false claims and misrepresentation of an Oxfored study

LOL

I think we understand your stance

Anything which disagrees with one of your hard to find right wing nutjob sites claims despite the scientific opinion and evidence of 99% of the scientific world and major trade and industry bodies .. is wrong.

Bonkers is all that comes to mind at the moment

No doubt you also believe that the election was stolen from Trump, also wrongly

The Tory Legacy

Record high: Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Even the Express disagrees with @theoldrouge

WWW.EXPRESS.CO.UK

TWO BILLION litres of raw sewage was dumped into the River Thames over the course of just two days - the equivalent of 400 Olympic swimming...

The Tory Legacy

"The conviction sheet is a long one. It includes: political leaders at home (Boris Johnson, Keir Starmer, Nicola Sturgeon, Mark Drayford) and abroad (including Justin Trudeau, Emmanuel Macron, Joe Biden and Jacinda Ardern); Bill Gates and his various funding agencies; SAGE scientists who danced to the tune of their academic and political paymasters; the behavioural-science ‘nudgers’ at the helm of the world-wide psychological-manipulation strategy; the professional organisations that have manifestly colluded with the state-driven tyranny (including the British Medical Association and the British Psychological Society); the conflicted drug regulators (such as the MHRA); the all-powerful, profit-driven pharmaceutical companies, deploying their financial clout to influence health-policy decisions; and the mainstream media who have slavishly peddled the dominant covid narrative while dismissing alternative viewpoints. 

To successfully expose the wrong-doings of such powerful individuals and institutions is a big ask. Realistically, only bottom-up resistance and protests from millions of ordinary people could achieve this aim, and in this regard there are reasons for optimism. Truth will – eventually – reveal itself. Despite the ongoing censorship and manipulation, public dissent to the attempted imposition of a bio-security state is becoming increasingly visible. Masking in the community is – at the time of writing – practised only by a deviant minority. The net harms of covid restrictions are more widely recognised. Ordinary citizens increasingly claim they will not be locked down, and separated from their loved ones, ever again. And – perhaps more importantly – the ‘safe and effective’ vaccine narrative is crumbling as indicated by more and more of us are rejecting the jabs. 

If we do not wish to live in a trans-human society devoid of personal freedoms, where our day-to-day decisions (where we go, what we say, what we eat, how we spend our money, what drugs we ingest) are determined by the state’s version of the ‘greater good’, we must all continue to show visible dissent to the globalists’ new-world order. 

Together, I believe we can defeat the biggest threat to Western values witnessed in my lifetime. And even if we don’t succeed, history will show that at least we tried."

https://www.coronababble.com/post/reflections-on-the-covid-era-shock-loss-retribution

Dr. Gary Sidley is a retired NHS Consultant Clinical Psychologist

Thus spake coronababble

FFS you have got to be pi**ing around

... sites called coronababble, and some brown stones ..

The conviction list is a long one, including Trump and all the right wing vax and mask refusenik nutjobs ...

and all those who think its their right to sneeze in your face and spread potentially fatal germs - they don't - any more than those with aids or genital warts have a right to have sex without telling their potential partners, and even then - covering up.

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

KIDS.NATIONALGEOGRAPHIC.COM

What kids need to know

The Tory Legacy

Anything that challenges the Vaccines are best and only solution   and that the Lockdowns worked and should be continued  Looks like if its not from the Graun, BMJ or a Gates Funded Research group, Its not valid

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

I happily linked loads of east asian papers and reports in the early stages and many other legitimate and internationally recognised and respected organisations work.

So  @brassnecked and @theoldrouge

Are you actually trying to claim that the BMJ, WHO, BMA, the Royal College of Nursing,  even PHE - among thousands and thousands of legitimate internationally recognised and respected medical organisations are wrong?

.. and some tosspot on some way out there numpty web site  is right?

If so, Guess what? - You just failed the ‘Gillick competence’ test

The Tory Legacy

42 minutes ago, brassnecked said:

Anything that challenges the Vaccines are best and only solution   and that the Lockdowns worked and should be continued  Looks like if its not from the Graun, BMJ or a Gates Funded Research group, Its not valid

Or the Times the other day. There are other papers that could be quoted but they have paywalls. 

Illegitimi non carborundum

I thought he was 'retired' - seems hes still working at an asylum.

Quick opinion after 30 mins examination - which is a lot for me.

Seems (IMO) hes trying to (not very competently) apply nudge techniques - which do seem to work well with the uniformed of low intelligence  who are having their conspiracy theories 'confirmed' even if done poorly, despite railing against their use he claims (rightly) by the Johnson government (Johnsons' nudge unit)

(Theres a book called nudge which is well worth a read for those interested - I have a copy which I have read more than once)

His statements on mask wearing are pure refusnik and been addressed here on a number of occasions

- he focuses on the 'what does it do for me' aspect - which simply isn't how 'simple' mask wearing works in public environments

I have confirmed my personal opinion that hes a tosspot, perhaps who enjoys the sense of power of he feels he gets from manipulating a compromised audience. Bet he loved inmates.

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

NEWS.YAHOO.COM

More than 1,600 people in Florida died of COVID-19 in August. But in the state's hospitals, there were more than 1,000 fewer cases than in July.

The Tory Legacy

If the CDC is curious as to why people aren't listening to its recommendations, it should consider how it bypassed experts to put the matter before a Kangaroo court of like-minded loyalists. The Biden administration should insist that we return to the standard process of putting all major vaccine decisions before a vote of the FDA's leading vaccine experts.

The Biden administration promised to listen to the scientists. But the truth is, it only seems to listen to the ones who say what it wants to hear.

ttps://www.newsweek.com/why-america-doesnt-trust-cdc-opinion-1713145

WWW.CDC.GOV

What you need to know about COVID-19 vaccines, myths and facts.

WWW.CBI.ORG.UK

We have lived with COVID-19 for two years, and Omicron is unlikely to be the last variant challenging our economy: so how can we move forward...

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

and of course the Atlantic, deluding itself that it even had enough paper to define all  of incompetent tee-wat Trumps lies about Coronavirus

- but here's a few of them

WWW.THEATLANTIC.COM

An unfinished compendium of Trump’s overwhelming dishonesty during a national emergency

The Tory Legacy

Said as it should be informed choices before a medical intervention

"This is the 35th of the round-ups of Covid vaccine safety reports and news compiled by a group of medical doctors who are monitoring developments but prefer to remain anonymous in the current climate (find the 34th one here). By no means is this part of an effort to generate alarm about the vaccines or dissuade anyone from getting inoculated. It should be read in conjunction with the Daily Sceptic‘s other posts on vaccines, which include both encouraging and not so encouraging developments. At the Daily Sceptic we report all the news about the vaccines whether positive or negative and give no one advice about whether they should or should not take them. Unlike with lockdowns, we are neither pro-vaccine nor anti-vaccine; we see our job as reporting the facts, not advocating for or against a particular policy. The vaccine technology is novel and the vaccines have not yet fully completed their trials, which is why they’re in use under temporary and not full market authorisation. This was done on account of the emergency situation and the trial data was largely encouraging on both efficacy and safety. For a summary of that data, see this preamble to the Government’s page on the Yellow Card reporting system. (Dr. Tess Lawrie in June 2021 wrote an open letter to Dr. June Raine, head of the MHRA, arguing that: “The MHRA now has more than enough evidence on the Yellow Card system to declare the COVID-19 vaccines unsafe for use in humans,” a claim that has been ‘fact checked’ here.) Boris Johnson said in October 2021 that being double vaccinated “doesn’t protect you against catching the disease, and it doesn’t protect you against passing it on”. We publish information and opinion to inform public debate and help readers reach their own conclusions about what is best for them, based on the available data."

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/11/04/vaccine-safety-update-35/

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The report from the British medical journal - titled Public policy and health in the Trump era - was carried out by 33 researchers.

WWW.HOPKINSMEDICINE.ORG

To help you better understand what’s happening and cut through the confusion, here are some common myths.

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/vaccine-heart-damage-and-the-warnings-brushed-aside/

"Neville Hodgkinson, the former medical and science correspondent of several national newspapers, including the Sunday Times, Sunday Express and Daily Mail, has been researching and preparing a ‘round-up’ for TCW detailing the scores of indications of harm from the Covid mRNA jabs, from myocarditis, menstrual irregularities and infertility to teen and under-30s deaths and increased rates of cancer. In a series of articles, he will focus on each of these adverse effects and more. You can read his introduction, published yesterday, here."

Edited by theoldrouge

WWW.SMH.COM.AU

The facts of “living with COVID” are far from the soothing fairytale of a complete return to pre-pandemic life. Average lifespans are dropping...

WWW.NHS.UK

NHS advice about coronavirus (COVID-19), including information on symptoms, testing, vaccination and staying at home.

WWW.WHO.INT

Highlighting some of the misinformation circulating on COVID-19

WWW.WHO.INT

As the world responds to the COVID-19 pandemic, we face the challenge of an overabundance of information related to the virus. Some of this...

The Tory Legacy

and one especially for knobs

One germy knob can infect half your office within hours (CBS News, 9/8/14)

The Tory Legacy

Had Pfizer Covid booster jab and also the flu jab yesterday. Slightly sore arm where the Covid jab was administered is the only after effect. 

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 468 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks