premier parking PCN claimform - Crossways Car Park in Paignton **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1898 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well like i said to erics brother im nit very techno........but my grandaughter will be her tomorrow and she may be able to help.....and if she cannot shes a nurse so she will make me feel better at least lol

I did say if someone sent me a private message with an address i would gladly send the whole lot.....their ws my ws all the photos and all 58 pages of the Landowner Leese agreement with PPS Ltd......but to be honest thats a couple if hundred pages for me to try and scan in here or upload if thats the fraze??

and I've already said ill send you a secure email ad by a pm should you wish to do so.

i'll redact just get them scanned

you need to read my red text below though.

it will be the end of the week before we will be back.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all. 

As you all told me i won the case against Premiere Parking Solutions Ltd.

After a very stressful week (wed...moved house....thur...sisters funeral.....fri.....into court i went!)

We have only today had our broadband reconnected and so couldn't repky earlier.

I was shocked to be greeted at the court by PPL's Advocate asking if we could speak prior to going into court. .....i declined.

I think the most important and i would say humiliating part of their defence was that they based their case on the rules of parking and contractual agreement.

...Unfortunately for them they were quoting from current day signage whereas my parking event was in 2015 and the rules etc have been completely re written.

In addition to this their rules relied upon in this case were numbered 1 to 16 whereas i visited the car park 17/2 and there are only 2 signs quoting rules and both if those are numbered 1 to 13......

Further, i contacted the Torbay Planning Department by telephone and email and they did an investigation for me going back to 1991 and they emailed me back staying there is NO APPLICATION OR GRANTED PERMISSION FOR ANYONE (Land owner or Leese) TO ERECT ANPR OR SIGNAGE FOR ENFORCEMENT OR FOR ANY REASON IN THE CROSSWAYS CAR PARK.

So i really hope that helps someone else. 

Well done..did you go for costs??

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Florence - magnificent news!  And in the middle of such sad personal news as well.  Well done for having such backbone and standing up to the creeps!  🙌 

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

thank you FTMDave.

No i didnt go for costs. 

I know i should have done but it was never about the money for me but the principal.

But i must admit i was quite a shock to see they had a fully fledged solicitor and 2 judges. 

At entering the court i did think omg why have i been so stubbon,

why did i just not pay. ...…

but then i thought no why should i....

.im right to defend myself.

The Judge was most scathing about Popla too....

made sure I got my point in about how they offered to give 80% decisions in favour of car parking companies appeals etc.,

The Judge said they did not give me due consideration given such a minor error and therefore not fit for purpose.

At one point they said that as i was suffering from such memory loss i should seek medical help and doubt i should even be on the road driving at all........

my reply was.....

well sir,

i doubt the claimant was in any position to judge my medical state as to my knowledge they were not medically qualified

however in their WS they stated that i had written a letter to PPL on 27/05/2019 when in fact it was 27/05/2015

a date we had not yet arrived at, 

so maybe they too had such a condition where they could see into the future...

...a de minimis..

..a small error...

..a blip in remembering what year we were in.

The Judge could not help but slightly lower his head with what appeared to be a little smirk lol

Mind you as advised by your colleagues on here,

i did not actually mention in my WS anything about my memory ....

.so maybe they read the pages on here???? 

When i am able and get some help ....

i will still put up on here the event as i am sure it will help others. 

Thank you all so much.

• Like 1

• dx100uk changed the title to premier parking PCN claimform - Crossways Car Park in Paignton **WON**

Really good news, another strike against the ludicrous greedy Private Parking rip off. A judge surely has to give a PPC a real tolchocking soon with these roboclaims.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Yes very good news in deed! 5.5 million they raked inlast year.....not bad for a run down filty car park that towers above a derelict shopping centre. One of the only restaurant owners left on the edge ofthe precinct got a 100.00 charge and why? .....because his passenger wheels were touching the white line. BUT on that particular side was the ticket machine so he was not stopping anyone parking there or depriving them of income.....but still got 100.00 from him. Just sickening to see them getting away with it. So glad i stuck with it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well done Florence. Ido not know why they went to Court when they had no chance of winning if you turned up. You did very well standing up to them as they would have had to insult you hoping that would crush you enough not to get your points across. Well they really underestimated you so very well done.

Agree with the above comment, their legal rep was hoping that you would settle with a Tomlin order rather than go into court. As you can see it isnt that scarya nd judges do generally allow a LiP to have their say even if they ahve not doen everything absolutely as would be expected from a lawyer. This gives you the advantage when cross examining them