Unknown PCM/Gladstones CCJ - PCN Academy Central Development *** CCJ -Struck Out ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2146 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

make it clearer, WHO HAS REQUESTED ACCESS TO MY KEEPER DETAILS AND WHEN

all very simple, if you ask why then they will send the sock rubbish response. You are not interested in why because you know it is a false reason according to the POFA and you dont want the DVLA wasting time avoiding getting themselves into trouble

Hi, I have sent out both copies via email and 1st class post!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so what have you done to help yourself in the time since?

we can help you but we are not here to do all of the donkey work as we cant turn up in court for you and argue your case so you had better write somehting down as a draft and we will make suggestions.

That way we can see what you understand so far and that will reduce the chances of you just turning up and saying completely the wrong thing because you couldnt be bothered to show a proper interest in your own case.

Thanks Eric, apologies I have moved houses and have had no access to internet for couple days.

I understand and I'm not asking to have everything on a plate.

I am having very difficult time understanding all the wordings and affraid to write wrong things.

I have sent out the CPR 31.14 request and also DVLA access request.

I am not sure if I have to include these in the WS and what exactly to word.

I have attached my WS, but I don't think that is any good and I am not even sure if I can even stand any ground in this case. I am just not experienced and my English is not the strongest. Worse scenario, if I lose the case I assume I will have to pay the fines?

Witness Statement.pdf

where does any of their paperwork use the word FINE?

WS is not bad needs a bit of work and dont forget to ref your exhibits and other like cases

but your format is good

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

That seems all good. It's not all about the legal wording, this is your witness statement and doesn't need to be dressed up in legal jargon.

Just a couple of very minor points that you might want to edit before you submit your WS.

At 1.1. Change "to an address I have left after" to "to an address that I had left after"

At 1.2. Change "there I no keeper liability" to "there is no keeper liability"

At 1.5. Change "the defendants" to "the defendant"

Also at 1.5. Change "claims in the own name" to "claims in their own name"

At 1.6. Change "2012 so no cause" to "2012 so there is no cause"

At 1.8. Change "nature and not an offer of contract" to "nature and therefore cannot offer a contract."

Also at 1.8. Change "I could not have" to "the driver could not have"

Apart from suggesting those minor edits. I don't see too much wrong with that. :thumb:

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

point

1.3 The particulars of claim are so poor that they breach CPR 16.4

1.4 refer to the POFA papa 9(2) and the amount being greater than the amount specified at the time.

1.6 at this point it would be wise to deny being the driver if that were the case or say that you put it to strict proof that the claimant show who was driving at the time as there is no keeper liability vreated under para's 8 or 9 of the POFA

also make sure that you have the relevant info on planning permission for the sigange and read up on this in an article that is linked to the parking pranksters blog written by a retired lawyer.

Refer to the 2007 Act and take a copy with you on the day, no need to put it in your bundle, it isnt case law so Gladdys can be expected to read up on it if they ddont know it (and being the IPC in another frock they damned well ought to be able to tell their members what laws they need to obey so you can have a dig if they start moaning about the lack of a copy in their bundle)

Edited by dx100uk
paras

Thanks Eric, I have updated WS find attached. re point 1.6 I was driving and I remember that night.

How do I get the planning permission information?

Do I need to attach any evidence pictures as stated in 2.0 or WS on its own and take evidence with me on the day?

I am planning to send out 1st class tomorrow morning so it reaches both parties by 28th.

Also maybe stupid question,

but I need to send WS to court PCM or Gladstones too?

I have not yet received letters from DVLA or Gladstones since sending requests.

Can you remember the lawyers name on parking pranksters blog I want to ensure I am reading correct one?

Man, I am scared not sure I know what I am doing in this case.

Really thanks for your help CAG!!

WS 25.2.18.pdf

ring the relevant council and ask about PP

you send to the court and gladdy's

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks Eric. I have to file defence by 28th 4pm. I will send everything today including the evidence pictures. I have sent a request to council for Planning Permission for development where the signage is. They said it may take up to couple weeks to receive if they are able to provide.

Thanks

They have came back to me with following message from council. "Advertisement consent was almost certainly not required to erect these signs as they would have deemed consent under the provisions of the Advertisement Regulations." Is this right or makes sense?

Thanks

It makes sense, but it's not right. There are 9 classes that need no consent at all http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2007/783/schedule/1/made , and a further 17 classes of "Deemed Consent" in planning law http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2007/783/schedule/3/made

PPC signs very rarely qualify for either category (exempt or deemed).

Out of interest, did you speak to an actual planning officer, or just the person that happened to answer the phone?

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

they ahve got the office junior to respond and that is a stock response because they dont understand the content of the sign.

They have came back to me with following message from council. "Advertisement consent was almost certainly not required to erect these signs as they would have deemed consent under the provisions of the Advertisement Regulations." Is this right or makes sense?

Thanks

wont hurrt to do so but make sure you ask the right question- do they have planning permission, yes or no, not ask about whetehr they need it as the office junior wont know and the sniors wot give a damn as they have bigger things to worry about

Hmm.. got almost exactly same response from them being more specific about my question. Does anyone know how long does it normally take for court to allocate new hearing when defence is submitted?

Planning: It'd probably be safe to assume that they don't have specific planning permission. But it doesn't sound like the council have got the first clue as to what planning laws that they're actually supposed to be enforcing. :-( So while you could still bring it up and PCM would have to prove that they do have it, it mustn't be your only argument. Just in case.

Court: I'm afraid that really is a case of "how long is a piece of string?". It all depends on how busy the court is. It could be a week or it could be anything up to six months! :|

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning,

I have received a letter this morning from DVLA. Please find attached PDF file.

I have provided them with my current address and they have came back to tell me that they can't process my request due to vehicle being registered at different address. Should I be sending out another letter requesting for details who accessed my details at address where PCN was issued?

I have provided them with my V5 documents at the time of sending the letter.

I have also received a letter from court which states:

1. Judgement in default dated 16/06/2017 is set aside on condition that the defendant files at court and serves on claimant a fully pleaded defence by 4pm on 28/02/2018. This part was done

2. Matter be allocated to Small Claims Track.

Can someone explain point no 2 - is this a good thing for me?

I have been studying my case and going over defence for last few weeks and trying to better understand how I will prepare myself.

Scannable_Document_on_21_Mar_2018_at_08_22_18.pdf

Edited by dx100uk
format