Athena(ANPR) Lidl - Barking

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2648 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Evening,

Last wednesday iv received typical civil parking notice from Athena. 45 quid

Iv overstayed 10 mins. Went into lidl to buy water and some biscuits, paid cash. threw out receipt.

Afterwards went to the bank which is in opposite street.

Came back to car and drew away. I don't usually shop at Lidl, so i wasnt aware of their policy regarding parking.

After the incident, i went back to the same Lidl to take sign photos.

What really surprised me that there's no mention 10 min rule. Besides isn't it clearly stated, that i can park for MAXIMUM STAY 90 mins per store.

Really confused here. How to proceed ?

Thank you for your help.

20170127_172108.jpg

20170128_191434.jpg

Firrst step is to complain to Lidl, tell them when and what items were bought ( skip the bit about going to the bank), they can then locate your purchases on their giant logistics system and cancel the charge. DOnt contact Athena or anyone else until you hear back from Lidl. Get a proper address to write to because if you email them they will just forward the email to Athena who will then tell Lidl that they have considered the matter and you still have to pay and Lidl will wash their hands of it.

You can phone the customer services people to ask for an address for the relevant person, that may get you the result there and then.