Just received lcs debt recovery for tax credit debt of £2655.00 from 2008/2009

Hadituptohere
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2905 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

no read the letter properly it doesn't say bailiffs will etc etcc.anything

no harm in ringing hmrc to findout what is going on.

dx

hi dx i did say threatening of what could :wink:

second lcs threats.pdf

Hadituptohere

I'm far from an expert, but learning all the time!!!!!

If i've been at all helpful please click my star.

Hadituptohere OH V Capital One, **WON**

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (providian/Monument/Barclaycard cc) - ** claim struck out ** due to non complaince of CPR, Wasted Costs applied for, Default Cost Certificate issued by Court, Warrant of excecution and CC Baliffs instructed...lol 😎

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (morgan stanley dean witter/barclays cc) - account in dispute, LBA sent to barclays, awaiting responce, no responce.

Hadituptohere V RBS, default removal x 2, case dismissed, judge used Balance of Probabilities against hard Evidence.

Hadituptohere OH v Santander, Santander issue claim in court, settled out of court via Tomlin, less solicitors fees and interest.

I have the confirmation email of my SAR request but it only gives a postal address for queries, no telephone contact regarding SAR's?

Hadituptohere

I'm far from an expert, but learning all the time!!!!!

If i've been at all helpful please click my star.

Hadituptohere OH V Capital One, **WON**

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (providian/Monument/Barclaycard cc) - ** claim struck out ** due to non complaince of CPR, Wasted Costs applied for, Default Cost Certificate issued by Court, Warrant of excecution and CC Baliffs instructed...lol 😎

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (morgan stanley dean witter/barclays cc) - account in dispute, LBA sent to barclays, awaiting responce, no responce.

Hadituptohere V RBS, default removal x 2, case dismissed, judge used Balance of Probabilities against hard Evidence.

Hadituptohere OH v Santander, Santander issue claim in court, settled out of court via Tomlin, less solicitors fees and interest.

In what whay cant they do anything??? please

Hadituptohere

Apparently Payments have been made on this overpayment back in 2012 when we had seperated and been divorced at £40.00 per week

but then stopped and that wasnt by myself so must have been by my Ex wife,

it seems funny that my ex was aware of the debt

but it was me who was the continuous claimant for Tax Credits

and nothing had been brough to my attention?

Hadituptohere

Hi, it may not be as funny as you think,

as in my case with a joint claim as my ex was on benefits

and i was working and had a house they came after me for the over payment.

Which may be the case with you ?

Just a quick one whilst following this thread, I had a similar letter, however I was declared bankrupt in March 2015, I knew nothing of this debt, However I was aware that my estranged wife was claiming some 10 years ago.

Because of the bankruptcy am I still liable for the debt, note, the debt wasn't on the list of creditors as I knew nothing about it.

Regards

Ken

sadly yes

start a new thread

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Just a quick one whilst following this thread, I had a similar letter, however I was declared bankrupt in March 2015, I knew nothing of this debt, However I was aware that my estranged wife was claiming some 10 years ago.

Because of the bankruptcy am I still liable for the debt, note, the debt wasn't on the list of creditors as I knew nothing about it.

Regards

Ken

Hi, Ken are you sure you cant add this debt to your bankruptcy list ? I added things to mine afterwards