Just won against EE

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2995 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Got a voicemail from the customer relations head. I quote " i have done some investigation and can confirm the default on the account is wrong. As you migrated from tmobile to ee your account wasn't closed properly, I have requested to get the default removed but i need to speak to you further" so the default has been there for 3 years, all the stress it has caused, surely i can ask for compensation?

Well... This is great! A further turn out in your favour FP...

Yes you could but they will probably make it poultry...

Court could be an option but can ideally only be quantifiable losses to you... Unless a judge rules for ex gratia payment

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Well... This is great! A further turn out in your favour FP...

Yes you could but they will probably make it poultry...

Court could be an option but can ideally only be quantifiable losses to you... Unless a judge rules for ex gratia payment

Hi fko mate.

Whats the best source of action to be taken? I spoke to ombudsman they said they wont look into the matter until after 8 weeks or unless i get a deadlock letter. I don't think ill get a deadlock letter because they never reply via email or letter. Just phone calls.

Hi fko mate.

Whats the best source of action to be taken? I spoke to ombudsman they said they wont look into the matter until after 8 weeks or unless i get a deadlock letter. I don't think ill get a deadlock letter because they never reply via email or letter. Just phone calls.

Advice anyone?

You Will need to register with mcol and after 14 days from the letter before action you will need to start a claim.

It's pretty self explanatory and the form is easy to complete.

One bit of advice is to send the lba to their registered address and make sure you use their registered name.

Some companies trade with names that are not registered anywhere, usually you'll find their full registered name in the small print

You Will need to register with mcol and after 14 days from the letter before action you will need to start a claim.

It's pretty self explanatory and the form is easy to complete.

One bit of advice is to send the lba to their registered address and make sure you use their registered name.

Some companies trade with names that are not registered anywhere, usually you'll find their full registered name in the small print

Cheers king. Top man. I will draft a letter before action and put up here so you can let me know if its ok. I will also post the set back to them but will mention this is my property and the only reason i am giving back is to avoid the default etc. Then I will take it from there

Isn't taking court action

Are they still saying you owe money and you don't agree and you haven't paid of is it something else..

1) putting wrong default for 2 years - compensation

2) being mischarged for iPad that I cancelled for 4 months

3) no signal or reception on phone

4) advisor promised thet she will close the account but next day rings and apologies that she forgot to mention she can't close until I return the set - added stress. Had to take day off work as i fell ill. So another compensation

I understand that you have a complaint against EE and you want to start a court action.

Will be happy to help you but this thread has gotten into rather a mess. I'm going to close the thread and I'd be grateful if you would start off a new thread with a proper title and outline exactly what has happened in a careful and structured way.

Thanks

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2995 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks