Indesit - bad customer service.

Rebkayskye
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3076 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had an Indesit washing machine delivered on 10th November but when I went to level it for use, I discovered that the 4 rubber feet were missing. I have called their helpline, messaged them on facebook, posted on their facebook wall and emailed, yet I am not receiving what I need. They sent 1 single foot 3 weeks ago and then promised to send the rest on next day delivery, they sent me 4 springs. I was once again promised next day delivery and I got 1 more foot!!

I don't know what much more I can do and it's really stressing me out. I have a family of 5 and not washing in this weather is driving me crazy.

I really hope someone has some advice for me.

Who did you buy it from?

Very have a shocking reputation.

Send these tweets on twitter and monitor for a reply

@IndesitSupport Indesit - bad customer service. http://cag.tw/1mkp

Come on Indesit - sort yourselves out!!!

@verynetwork @IndesitSupport Very and Indesit -bad customer service. http://cag.tw/1mkp

Come on Very and Indesit- sort yourselves out!

Your option of course is to sue Very as the suppliers in the County Court.

Your chances of success are better than 95% and of course you probably find that they would cave in and supply you with the bits you need once they realise what was happening.

It is Verys responsibility as the seller of the item.

The problem is, that if you exert yourself, you are likely get the missing pieces in the next week or two which would be much quicker than if you simply bought the claim in the Small Claims Court.

I would suggest that you start looking up how to start a claim in the Small Claims Court and prepare yourself. In the meantime start hassling them both on Twitter and their Facebook page and also on the telephone to get the parts you need. I suggest that you read our customer services guide before you start beginning any telephone work. It's important that you implement the advice there.

If you don't get what you need within the next 10 days then I would suggest that you send them a letter before action and then start the claim if you still haven't had anything within 14 days of the letter before action.

I suppose this is Indesit's fault for not supplying you with a complete package. I have to say that we don't hear very good things about Indesit and although I'm sure they have got thousands of very satisfied customers, by comparison to other makes it seems to me that their quality control is not very good.

When you couple that with a kind of customer service you expect from Very then when things go wrong you can expect a bad time.

They have sent me 2 packages on next day delivery with the wrong order so they're costing themselves money. Their Facebook page is full of unsatisfied customers so its not just me. I've been hounding them every day in hope that they'll get it right.

We've had a response from Indesit.

Total nothing from Very, of course.

ConsumerActionGroup ‏@Real_CAG 17h17 hours ago @verynetwork @IndesitSupport Very and Indesit -bad customer service. http://cag.tw/1mkp Come on Very and Indesit- sort yourselves out!

1 retweet 1 like

FW9d-yac_bigger.jpeg Indesit Support ‏@IndesitSupport

@Real_CAG Hi there, we're sorry to hear you're unhappy! Please DM your address and we'll see if there is anything we can do to help. Dean

9:29 AM - 8 Dec 2015