Lowell chasing for 3 debt.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2830 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Info I have is this account was opened on 6 February 2010 then when letter was sent to three it was beginning of Jan 2012. From SAR paper work I don't see even when the contract or upgrade happened. I'm not sure what is cooling period?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Phone was shortly returned but after 30 days. I think..

Contract with Three was from 2010 and I just looked into the SAR:

08/12/2011 where they offered headset which I toke.

13/06/2011 upgrade was only offered to a monthly plan change.

But no new headset was given on 13/06/2011

DO NOT pay Lowlifes ANYTHING!

IGNORE them entirely. Deal with 3 direct.

You returned the handset to P4U, you only owe for airtime you used.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 4 weeks later...

Dear all,

Recent one and I hope last one from LOWELL:

Dear Mr xxxxxxx yyyyyyyyy

Lowell complaint reference: xxxx

Lowell account reference: yyyy

Original service provider: Three Mobile

I write further to our email dated 28 July 2016.

Firstly, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and I am sorry you have found it necessary to raise a complaint with us.

Please be advised that when we purchase accounts from original creditors or service providers, this is done so in good faith and on the understanding that the accounts are valid, collectable and free from any unresolved disputes.

I can see from our records after you raised your concerns with us we referred your query on to Three Mobile. We asked for additional information from them including the disconnection date and any pertinent documents including statements.

Unfortunately, we are still awaiting these details and documents which would allow us to fully complete our investigations and address your concerns.

Please accept my sincere apologies for this delay, however I can confirm we are reliant on Three Mobile to provide us with details of the account prior to sale to the Lowell Group.

Moving on to your query surrounding the termination fees and how they are worked out; I can advise that a termination fee is worked out by a company based on the number of months left on the service agreement, multiplied by the monthly line rental plus any bolt on that may have attached to the account i.e.. extra data per month.

Regrettably, as we have not received a response from the Three Mobile, I am unable to confirm the accuracy of the early termination fee quoted by them upon sale of the account to Lowell. However, I can see from your email chain that you have been in contact with Three Mobile and they have confirmed a breakdown and copy bills were issued to you on 6 April 2016.

In light of the above and in view of your comments, to resolve this matter swiftly and amicably, I have arranged to stop recovery of the outstanding balance with immediate effect. This means that you will not hear any more on this issue and the account will not be returned to Three Mobile or sold on. This is done without any admission of liability or wrongdoing.

I trust you will find this satisfactory, although if you disagree with how I have reached my conclusion, please do not hesitate to contact me on Freephone 0800 5420058 telling me your reason and include any evidence that has not already been provided that you think is important to your case. Alternatively you can email me using [email protected] or write to me at the above address

Well done...job done:thumb:

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Thanks to all CAG'ers

fkofilee

Andyorch

Bazooka Boo

unclebulgaria67

SoggyMoggy

For being here and your help, support and warm words. This post had over 7K views. I'm sure it was fun with a bit of drama to read.. but I'm glad that this is all over. Small donation on its way..

• Haha 1