unloading between 2 different signs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3274 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry to be a pain guys ;\

I've received the "Notice to Owner" should I make my representations in writing as Jamberson said? or online it will be alright?

As Jamberson said I will mention that on the first letter they said "...is prohibited from 7am to 10am and 4pm to 7pm Monday to Saturday." but as they can see from the photos uploaded from the CEO the signage says "7am to 10am and 4pm to 7pm Monday to Friday" so the restrictions are not in force as the photos prove as I was unloading on Saturday and as Ford said there's no end/start markings so they are contradicting themselves. Should I ask for more evidence? I think its a bit clear lol

20kvvw5.jpg

jsozd0.jpg

Sorry to be a pain guys ;\

I've received the "Notice to Owner" should I make my representations in writing as Jamberson said? or online it will be alright?

Personally I'd do both, (little chance of them denying receiving it) keep photocopy of the completed form and get a free certificate of posting at the post office.

As Jamberson said I will mention that on the first letter they said "...is prohibited from 7am to 10am and 4pm to 7pm Monday to Saturday." but as they can see from the photos uploaded from the CEO the signage says "7am to 10am and 4pm to 7pm Monday to Friday" so the restrictions are not in force as the photos prove as I was unloading on Saturday and as Ford said there's no end/start markings so they are contradicting themselves.

No need for more evidence, their own pretty much says it all.

It says appeal online or by post, so either should be fine.

I don't see why you would need any more evidence. It's crystal clear - their NTO shows the sign, saying you may unload on Saturdays. They rejected your earlier appeal by falsely stating that no observation time was needed, because loading is prohibited on Saturdays. Their own evidence shown on the NTO proves you were entitled to unload - so you are entitled to an observation period.

I think that's the whole case - I can't see it failing.

And tick "the contravention did not occur".

It says appeal online or by post, so either should be fine.

I don't see why you would need any more evidence. It's crystal clear - their NTO shows the sign, saying you may unload on Saturdays. They rejected your earlier appeal by falsely stating that no observation time was needed, because loading is prohibited on Saturdays. Their own evidence shown on the NTO proves you were entitled to unload - so you are entitled to an observation period.

I think that's the whole case - I can't see it failing.

And tick "the contravention did not occur".

Thanks guys :)

ditto. i cant see what their argument is, unless they are going to argue that you were parked, rather than unloading, contrary to the yellow bit of the sign, but then wld require observation, which they say didnt happen! sign says there are no loading restrictions on saturday. am i missing something?

or are they saying, re #21, that cause there are no white sign loading restrictions on sat then the yellow bit applies re loading on sat? but then the loading restrictions are as per the white sign? anything outside of that would be allowed.

if they are relying on the no waiting yellow, they are even then contradicting themselves saying can load/unload between 10-4 re the yellow sign!

• 2 months later...