Closed thread - explanation please.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3518 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I wasted 1/2 hour of my precious time reading all that nonsense from Mr enigma just to find out that he was promoting his own dodgy business.

I will never get that 1/2 hour back!

Appalling how some people prostitute themselves for a bit of publicity

I wasted 1/2 hour of my precious time reading all that nonsense from Mr enigma just to find out that he was promoting his own dodgy business.

I will never get that 1/2 hour back!

Appalling how some people prostitute themselves for a bit of publicity

And appalling how my posts on that thread have been edited without identifying that they have.

What is there , is not what I wrote...

What the OP stated, needs to be discussed and debated, in the open. The site team commenting on the thread are going from one extreme to the other, one vouching for the OP's integrity , another closing the thread down...

Both well intentioned no doubt, but more knowledge of the subject matter can only be acquired by discussion and open debate.

That thread is funny. That enigma guy really doesn't have a clue.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

And appalling how my posts on that thread have been edited without identifying that they have.

What is there , is not what I wrote...

What the OP stated, needs to be discussed and debated, in the open. The site team commenting on the thread are going from one extreme to the other, one vouching for the OP's integrity , another closing the thread down...

Both well intentioned no doubt, but more knowledge of the subject matter can only be acquired by discussion and open debate.

I did not vouch for the OP's integrity at all. What I did do was confirm that he was not a troll for the PPC. Totally different.

The thread was closed because it was believed that anyone following the advice could be giving themselves a whole world of grief.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

And appalling how my posts on that thread have been edited without

identifying that they have.

One post only of yours was edited - in a later post you managed to get in the link that you wanted to and it was left, so I am not sure why you are making such a fuss.

In one breath you were attempting to paint the thread starter as a PPC troll and in the next providing a link.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Let me set the record straight here please and i would appreciate if this is left up.

1. I know the Parking industry inside out. I have seen all sides of it, i have been involved in for many many years

2. The business is not dodgy and I am not promoting it here At. The is now need. Considering the business has this week just done over 300 appeals. A large number of court claim defences and other work there is no need to promote it on here in any way. When you consider the amount of work we get , promoting stuff on here is not worth the time and effort for the return you would get. We are very successful at what we do and we are proud of what we do

3. Not only are we a business but people who work with us are members of the BMPA (dont confuse that with the BPA). One is going to be a trustee of the BMPA (it is going to get charity status)

4. I also do a lot of Rep work in the county court giving up valuable time to help people defend themselves against parking companies.

5. People can think what they like about the new handling of IPC cases and you can have your views as is your right. However it is going to work. This new method is going to be propagated outside of CAG. I wont advise anyone on this forum to use that method as I respect the admin teams wishes on this matter.

6 I would really be interested in your new strategy of dealing with IPC cases.

Come on mr enigma!

Some of us may be not as clued up as you claim to be, but common sense must prevail here.

If I gave an address linked to me in any way shape or form, court paper would be deemed served and any ccj enforced.

If the driver remains not reachable at that address, the registered keeper will have to explain why.

People are traced all over the globe for debts, no way they would let you slip through the net just because you claim to be outside the English border.

These companies are well known to go out of their way to gain revenue through all sorts of dodgy practices, they won't stop chasing anyone just because they claim of living north of the English border.

No wonder why they closed the previous thread.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3518 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks