PT Loans help **Fee's Refunded**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3391 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all sorry if this is in the wrong place

I recently had my bank card used to apply for loans, £153.05 has been take first is

Loans marketing £5(contacted and refund apparently given)

PT Loans £69.95 (Search engine doesn't know who they are)

Loans Plus More £79 (unable to contact 4 emails sent no reply I don't finish work until 4lpm when there closed)

My bank (Nationwide) are saying basically they aint paying me back even though I called them as soon as I seen money was being taken(4.05pm) as someone used my bank details so I must know about it(I honestly don't know I was at work it takes me roughly 10 mins to get home from work)

So does anyone have any advice? also does anyone have contact number/email for PT loans?

Thankyou

Are you saying that you didn't you didn't apply for any of these loans?

And your bank card has been used fraudulently?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Are you saying that you didn't you didn't apply for any of these loans?

And your bank card has been used fraudulently?

Yes. But it seems it's down to me to get my money back since bank don't want anything to do with it

No it isn't down to you at all..

Get back onto the bank ASAP and report it as fraud, regardless what they say, TELL them that you are reporting it to them as fraud, AND they are to cancel your card and any CPA immediately.

Make sure you make a note of the name of the telephone jockey,a dn you mark the time you called them.

ALL of the money MUST be refunded, use the visa debit charge back or BCOBS, if necessary, you might as well start their complaints procedure now as well.

Report the fraud to Action fraud, check your credit file also and check what is on there, this should flag up any ID theft.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

No it isn't down to you at all..

Get back onto the bank ASAP and report it as fraud, regardless what they say, TELL them that you are reporting it to them as fraud, AND they are to cancel your card and any CPA immediately.

Make sure you make a note of the name of the telephone jockey,a dn you mark the time you called them.

ALL of the money MUST be refunded, use the visa debit charge back or BCOBS, if necessary, you might as well start their complaints procedure now as well.

Report the fraud to Action fraud, check your credit file also and check what is on there, this should flag up any ID theft.

Thank you I have already reported it to action fraud after reading a post on here.waiting for call back from bank about getting money back. Gutted because I ALWAYS use paypal (different bank account) when buying online so don't know how.it's happened. It's also leaving me with no money until I get paid. I would never apply for loans as I've only recently started working (long term illness for 11 years) so I no my credit scoring isn't the best. My mom is.going to call loans plus more tomorrow for me and just hope I can find who pt loans are

TBH, I really wouldn't worry about contacting the Loan coys, deal with the bank, it is up to them to pursue any fraudulent activity on their cards and accounts, not yours.

The loan coys couldn't care less.

If the bank will not refund you immediately then you need to lodge a formal complaint with them, vote with your feet and open another bank account with a different banking group.

Whoever you spoke to earlier is clearly lacking in any form of banking knowledge!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all sorry if this is in the wrong place

I recently had my bank card used to apply for loans, £153.05 has been take first is

Loans marketing £5(contacted and refund apparently given)

PT Loans £69.95 (Search engine doesn't know who they are)

Loans Plus More £79 (unable to contact 4 emails sent no reply I don't finish work until 4lpm when there closed)

My bank (Nationwide) are saying basically they aint paying me back even though I called them as soon as I seen money was being taken(4.05pm) as someone used my bank details so I must know about it(I honestly don't know I was at work it takes me roughly 10 mins to get home from work)

So does anyone have any advice? also does anyone have contact number/email for PT loans?

Thankyou

Hi loulou1486

Did you find out who PT loans are? I'm having some problems finding who they are.

On the bank statement it shows a telephone number, I think they are actually ML Loans (as that is on the statement too) and the amount taken was the same £69.95.

http://www.merrywoodloans.co.uk/

Please let me know if they are the same company or if anyone else knows who PT Loans are would be great.

I have had the same issue. Altogether they took almost £300 from me from both Pt loans and OR loans. I contacted my bank and they cannot do anything to get the money back or stop it. They told me to contact the companies directly and managed to find PT Loans contact number for me (OR Loans is the same company). I called them and asked them for a refund and to delete my details from their systems and any affiliated systems which they agreed to and told me it will be 7 working days till my refund. I am now waiting on that. Their contact number for those needing to do the same thing; is 01403 215760 for PT Loans and 01403 215761 for OR Loans.

It's disgraceful they are targeting vunerable people for money and I'm shocked they are getting away with this. Good luck to anyone in the same position.

I have had the same issue. Altogether they took almost £300 from me from both Pt loans and OR loans. I contacted my bank and they cannot do anything to get the money back or stop it. They told me to contact the companies directly and managed to find PT Loans contact number for me (OR Loans is the same company). I called them and asked them for a refund and to delete my details from their systems and any affiliated systems which they agreed to and told me it will be 7 working days till my refund. I am now waiting on that. Their contact number for those needing to do the same thing; is 01403 215760 for PT Loans and 01403 215761 for OR Loans.

It's disgraceful they are targeting vunerable people for money and I'm shocked they are getting away with this. Good luck to anyone in the same position.

Phone number checks out to Merrywood Loans Explorer UK, based in Horsham West Sussex.

Further checks show a number of such cases the amounts appear to be brokerage charges.

Have any application for credit been made via Merrywood?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• 1 month later...

What contact number? Call your bank directly and ask to speak to the fraud team. Also contact actionfraud. Do NOT go contacting the lenders.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

What contact number? Call your bank directly and ask to speak to the fraud team. Also contact actionfraud. Do NOT go contacting the lenders.

It isn't fraud. These are brokers that charge finding fees that most people are not aware of when they put in their details. Banks cannot do a thing. I am still waiting on my refund after weeks and weeks of calling and being told its with the processing team and I simply have to wait. Very frustrating but ill just keep on them.

These companies pass info around themselves and take their fees. Most are the same company.but using different names

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

• 1 month later...

we had money taken out of our account by pt loans and a company called blue bean beware because they are both the same company with the same phone number we are hoping to get money back we contacted them and they promised a full refund we will wait and see

Just chargeback

• 2 weeks later...

well was promised money would be in bank today from PT loans aka BLUE BEAN LOANS guess what no money ive been on the phone and was told it should be in today or tomorrow what a rip off......beware of these company's....if I knew how to chargeback I would

IGNORE this company deal direct with your bank!

That is how you do a visa debit chargeback, tell them that you want a refund using the visa debit chargeback.

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/problem/how-do-i-use-chargeback

still no refund in bank phoned them twice today told me will be in today then asked me why I was phoning again was very rude on phone I told her it was my money they had taken and I wanted it back. I got in touch with financial ombudsmen who took my complaint and will get in touch with these 2 company's just have to wait now

I cant get chargeback as it was over £100 that was taken from bank PT LOANS took 0ne payment of 69.95 BLUEBEANS took another of 69.95 even though they are same company

It matters not how much the amount is? Who told you that if it was over £100 you can't get a refund?

As for the bank, once they have refunded you the money, vote with your feet and move your money elsewhere.

well finally got money back from PT LOANS and BLUE BEAN LOANS I spoke to financial ombudsmen they told me to phone them when I did I told them id been in touch with FO and filed a complaint against them lo and behold money was in account an hour later feels good knowing I finally got it resolved thanks for all the advice hope this helps someone else