Arrow Global CCJ and a joint debt from Citi financial - OH's side

divadeb
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3504 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Does he have a read receipt for the email defence ? They do allow you to submit by email - he did send it to MCOL and NOT to the claimant or their solicitors ?

Ah ignore me, you say that he went to the court website - telephone them on Tuesday and ask them to check for you/him. Does he still have his copy of the email ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

CB he said when he clicked on the email address for the court a box popped up that said send email, so he did. I am going to have a look at his ipad because if I do that it just says sent from iPad. I don't even know if he has an email account to be honest. But the court should still have received it as he said it it had been sent. Does this make sense lol

Date of issue was 9th July 2014. He sent acknowledgment to court on 16/07/2014 and it was signed for on the 17/07/2014. He forgot to post his defence as he was working away( he's a lorry driver) so he went on the court website and clicked on the email address and sent it on Sunday 10th August before the midnight deadline. I submitted mine at 8pm on the MCOL website and it was accepted. Thanks for the help.

Email should be sufficient. He would have received an email back from the Court confirming receipt.

What email address was it sent to?

When he went onto the court website he found the email address and when he clicked in it , it came up with a box that said send email, so that's what he did. After sending it just said sent. I have had a look on his ipad and I can't find an email account. He's not very savvy with technology and gadgets I'm afraid. So I can't proof he sent it. This is the address he sent it to [email protected], thanks.

When he went onto the court website he found the email address and when he clicked in it , it came up with a box that said send email, so that's what he did. After sending it just said sent. I have had a look on his ipad and I can't find an email account. He's not very savvy with technology and gadgets I'm afraid. So I can't proof he sent it. This is the address he sent it to [email protected], thanks.

Strictly not the correct e-mail adress to send it to, but technically it was sent to the Court in time.

Check the deleted items in his inbox for the automated reply from the Court and keep hold of it.

I can't find an email account on his ipad, I have his ipad here but don't know we're to look for anything he has sent..... I think this is hopeless if I. Can't find the proof.

I've never used an iPad so can't help you sorry.

It must be there somewhere, others with experience of Apple products may be able to help.

go to safari, click on bookmarks, will bring down menu with history, click on history, sub menu depending on day required

• Haha 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

Tried the bookmarks, found the Northampton count court page but all it did was load up the website page and not the email my ex sent. So now at a loss as to what he can do. He showed me exactly what he did when he sent the email , so I do believe he sent it. 😞

try this- tap mail to start the email program

tap accounts to the left of the inbox

tap sent to open your sent folder

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

When I open his mail app it list google, iCloud, yahoo etc. there is nothing else, no inbox or sent folder. Am I doing it wrong? Thanks for the help, getting frustrated now.

You must then tap one of the above (which ever account he used to send the defence) then you will see the inbox/received/sent/trash.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

if all else fails, go to the genius bar at your local apple store

if its on there they will find it

He has not got an email account, this is the problem. When he clicked on the email address from the court website it opened up a box that said send email, so he wrote all his particulars down ( name, address, telephone number, claim number etc) then added his defence and clicked the send button. He said it made a whoosh sound then said email sent. How would they get an auto reply without an email addy? This is why I need if possible to find in the iPad memory or whatever it is the original sent copy. Thanks again.

Sorry for been a pain guys, given up on finding the email. Is it still worth ringing the court to explain that he acknowledged the claim by recorded delivery and sent defence by email ? Thanks for everyone's help, my ex does appreciate it.

I wonder if it would also be worth mentioning that due to the Claimant suing you both, although independently - using the same claim reference. This has meant that one of you was unable to use the automated system and it is here where the system has caused problems for your ex.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Just a quick update. Ex hubby rang the courts and after a been in a que for 37 mins he eventually got to talk to a real person lol He explained that he sent is acknowledgment via recorded delivery and it was signed for. He then told them he sent his defence through the post and emailed them his defence as a back up. The lady said that 1 defence was received on the MCOL website( mine) on the 11 August, and another received on 12th. She said both one must be mine and other is ex's. My ex explained we had until midnight on the 10th August to submit our defence and we was well within our timescale. She told ex that she will forward this on to the team so they can have a look at it and they will be in touch.

Does this sound promising our are they trying to fob him off ? Other than this we will have to find the money to have it set aside 😟 Thanks for everything, I am truely grateful for everyone's input and with out this sites help I would not of know were to start.

• 2 months later...

UPDATE!! After 2 complaints to the court my ex has been told that as he sent his defence email to the wrong department there is nothing he can do but pay to have it set aside, which he saving up to do. He also received through the post a copy of the original credit agreement which we requested back in July, better late than never. Can anybody give him some advice on completing the court forms please. Many thanks.