New Generation Parking Management 'Fine' **Won at POPLA**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3493 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

check online to see if the original code wqas valid and if it was then there is no need to use this one.

Check on-line? Is that with POPLA or the POPLA code checker on the Parking Cowboys website?

If they've issued you with two POPLA codes, they're going to be kicking themselves if they're both valid lol.gif

LOL. It would be nice for them to pay more :p

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have the chance to maybe make them pay for two POPLA appeals ( £27+ vat × 2 ).

Just upload the same appeal using both codes.

It will be interesting if they are both accepted!

You have the chance to maybe make them pay for two POPLA appeals ( £27+ vat × 2 ).

Just upload the same appeal using both codes.

It will be interesting if they are both accepted!

Well, beats me lol.

I've just entered the new POPLA code on the POPLA website and entered all the same details as the one I did yesterday (copied and pasted). It went through fine, I will wait to see if I get a response from POPLA now to verify it lol.

2 for the price of 1 !! (As long as I don't loose and have to pay twice :p)

You wont lose. As a last resort, use GPEOL and win every time.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Chin up though brand, you've just cost these eejits £54 clapping.gif

If nothing else, you know that you've had 'em over.

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

I did use the GPEOL argument in BOTH :wink:of the appeals, as described from my "little helper friends" :whoo: who posted earlier.

We just always have crap luck lol and with the stress of recently loosing my dad to cancer and now my wife going in Tuesday to remove "a large mass" along with other things I am probably just over-thinking and over worrying about this stupid ticket. (Or should I say the same ticket twice!!).

If indeed they have to pay twice, it actually is quite funny, either laugh or cry - laughing is better for you!

Thanks for the help guys (and gals!)

I don't think New Generation Parking have ever taken anyone anywhere near a court.I had a parking charge notice from them in the Talbot Green car Park and told them where to shove it. They then told me (in big red scary writing) they were taking me to Court.....However 8 years later they appear to have somewhat forgotten to carry out their threat !! I wouldn't worry too much about it. You'll certainly win at Popla and with the helpful people on here, but even if that fails they ain't going near Court.

I don't think New Generation Parking have ever taken anyone anywhere near a court.I had a parking charge notice from them in the Talbot Green car Park and told them where to shove it. They then told me (in big red scary writing) they were taking me to Court.....However 8 years later they appear to have somewhat forgotten to carry out their threat !! I wouldn't worry too much about it. You'll certainly win at Popla and with the helpful people on here, but even if that fails they ain't going near Court.

Eight years lol. I'll have to remind them for you!! You probably know what a nightmare that car park is then!

Anyhow, thanks for that information. I'm going to stop worrying full stop. I'm not paying but hopefully will have cost them some cash.

I've just received the attached letter from this outfit.

I'm really not sure what game these clowns are playing. I am of, of course, extremely relieved this matter seems to be over, and you guys have been so helpful and more importantly, RIGHT!!

Thanks very much from myself and wife. At least that's one less thing to worry about.

The letter applied to the second POPLA Code. I would imagine that the first one (same ticket) would be cancelled too? I really don't trust this company, they have tried to pull a fast one too many times.

Whilst I am really glad this fiasco is over (I hope anyway) when my wife goes in for surgery Tuesday I will have a bit of time to complain. I really don't want them to just sit back and say, "Ticket cancelled, no harm done". The fact is they wrongly made us worry quite a lot and if it wasn't for my dashcam it could (did initially!) cause a bit of an argument between my wife and I for something that never happened. Where else can I take this?

Please can somebody just check that this is not them trying to pull a fast one, the letter seems black and white to me - it's all over (at least for us, I have not started on them yet).

Again, thanks so much to this site and you guys :whoo:

Oh, does this also mean they no longer have to pay POPLA?

Well you have it in writing from the 'cowboys mouth' ,that they have cancelled the invoice.

But you have uploaded your (two) appeal(s) to POPLA anyway so are covered there.

Haven't you had a response from POPLA regarding a date when your appeal(s) will be heard?

Well you have it in writing from the 'cowboys mouth' ,that they have cancelled the invoice.

But you have uploaded your (two) appeal(s) to POPLA anyway so are covered there.

Haven't you had a response from POPLA regarding a date when your appeal(s) will be heard?

Hi armadillo

Yea, the first date is October 2nd and then October 03rd for the second (same) appeal lol

I am pretty sure I can tell you what they are playing at, they are trying to save themselves the fees for the appeals by telling POPLA that they dropped the matter before it got to them.

They know damned well that they are going to lose so are being "nice" as it is cheaper for them.

I am thinking you are highly correct, it's a nasty business they have going there. It's a shame anybody pays these people.

I will assume that POPLA should contact me to say the ticket is cancelled? Or do I have to contact them?

Also, on the letter from NGPM it uses the second POPLA code, but I have two codes with POPLA. Maybe a good idea if I contact them Monday to see what's what. Either way, both codes are using the same PCN number, so all should be good now.

Brand100 - You have done all you need to do regarding NGPM and POPLA.

Carry on with the important things in your life now.

You/we can sort out some nice complaints in time... :biggrin:

Brand100 - You have done all you need to do regarding NGPM and POPLA.

Carry on with the important things in your life now.

You/we can sort out some nice complaints in time... :biggrin:

Quite right, win for us I'd say. Still hope it cost em something and look forward to the complaints process.

Thanks for all your help, guess we'll put this to sleep for now.

Cheers all :wink:

I wonder if you could refuse there offer to cancel the ticket and take it to POPLA :)

Brand100 needs to do no more, and in fact should not do/contact NGPM or POPLA for the foreseeable future.

NGPM have sent a letter cancelling the charge.

Brand100 has two POPLA confirmation dates of when their appeal will be heard for the same NTK.

Let's see what or if POPLA send at the beginning of October.

Brand100 can get on with other things now...

When ready, the complaints can flow. :laser:

I agree, leave POPLA to make a derermination if they feel the need to but as the claim has been withdrawn there is really nothing to appeal against. you may feel as though you have wasted a but of time and effort on this but look on the bright side, NGPM will get a dressing down from POPLA when the next meeting of the parking industry does its internal reports and you might get a bit of information back such as no case to answer from POPLA which will indicate that the fee has been paid to decide on nothing.

I would be happy with that.

No problem, cheers guys.

Would be very nice if they have to pay, will wait to see.

Give it a month or so and then it's complaints time. We are also hoping our local newspapers will do an article, just to warn others locally who have been caught out by these nasty pieces of work.

• 1 month later...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53705[/ATTACH]

I have today received a reply from my POPLA appeal.

As you can see it has been "Allowed". They didn't even contest it. So caused a huge amount of stress and worry, then sat back and did nothing.

I haven't heard anything about the second appeal (well, same appeal with a different POPLA code) so maybe it was dealt with as one. Even so I'm guessing this has cost them something.

I think it's time I start complaining. So is it the BPA I need to complain to? If so I should just send ALL the evidence I have (which is quite a lot from video recordings to phone conversations?) I was told this company have lost their license in the past, but I don't know if that's true. I just feel sorry for the hundred's of people who pay up to this company.

Just want to say thanks to you all for your advice and help. We worried too much over nothing really, but that's just us!

Cheers guys.

No need to send any evidence, just a letter of complaint about their members abuse of process. The BPA arent going to tell you what they are or arent doing so dont waste your time showing them the evidence, just tell them that you have it. Copy your letter to your MP and make sure that the cc on the letter is in big writing so the BPA know that you have sent it elsewhere.

They are a trade organisation that has conned the government into believing that they are a regulatory body like ARLA, the SRA etc. As with all of these internal disputes bodies, they will act in the interest of the group and if that means occasionally appeasing some poor sucker they will do so.

Good evening all.

Apologies for the hijack of this thread, but I too have received a parking charge notice from the same company at the same location.

Notice dated 15th Oct, date of event 11th Oct, notice received today 16th October. Mine is slightly different to the OP in that mine is for "no valid permit" as opposed to hatched area. I pulled into the space, visited the cashpoint and left. The images on the letter are too small to clearly see by number plate and the website does not contain the high quality images that they suggest exist.

Do I have the same course of actions as Brand100? Or, as I actually left the vehicle and simply did not notice the signs or permit holders only reference am I accountable.

many thanks

Paul

Good evening all.

Apologies for the hijack of this thread, but I too have received a parking charge notice from the same company at the same location.

Notice dated 15th Oct, date of event 11th Oct, notice received today 16th October. Mine is slightly different to the OP in that mine is for "no valid permit" as opposed to hatched area. I pulled into the space, visited the cashpoint and left. The images on the letter are too small to clearly see by number plate and the website does not contain the high quality images that they suggest exist.

Do I have the same course of actions as Brand100? Or, as I actually left the vehicle and simply did not notice the signs or permit holders only reference am I accountable.

many thanks

Paul

You need to start your own thread for advice specific to your own situation.

How do you obtain a permit?

Can you provide a picture of the signage please?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3493 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks