Lowell/carter claim form for old lloyds loan - help

mw45uk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3692 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well I'm sure its still on offer (or should be) and if not you suggest it and if still refused...there will be further opportunity in mediation at allocation stage.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you state he " is defending" have you received directions questionnaires N180 to complete and submit?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Well it is the right track N180 is for Small Claim Track less than 10K.But that's not what I was asking for.... I am thinking you still have time to submit the DQ so get onto Carter and suggest " before we submit DQs are you still willing to consider that Consent". ?

But even if he says yes you must still submit yours.

Ok yes say I have until the 17th to submit DQ? An allocation fee of £40 is due this is payable by the claimant I take it Carter pays this fee?

Mw

Correct

Ok I'll go on carter web address for communication and as the questions and will get the DQ sent and see what happens? Do I put a court nearest to me for the hearing to take place and do I have to attend?

Thanks mw

All claims are automatically transferred to the defendants local county court.....if it does get to trial ...of course you will have to attend unless you wish to lose.

Ok Andy thanks. Might be foolish of me to go to trail and hope they don't have the correct documents to produce as if they do then I'll be getting the court cost added to my debts so like you said I'm trying to resolve this and hope with the help and advise given to me I can? I will keep you informed as soon as I get a reply from Carter and see what they come back with.

Thanks mw

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49070[/ATTACH]

Hi there can you make anything of this letter from Lowell please as I don't understand this.

also let you know that I returned the consent order with an offer of payment to Carter today don't know if that will make a difference to this letter?

Thanks mw

Its response to your complaint that they have not complied with your section 78 request...not sure why you sent this dated 27th Jan as I would never advise it.

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

hi iv an update from Carter. they sent me a copy of their defence papers with the £40 to pay box ticked with an added letter saying that they are willing to settle this matter without taking this to court. they have not responded to my offer of payments on the consent order? what will my next step be if you can help please.thanks mw

Not a clue what the above means mw...what have you received.... what are the claimants defence papers and £40 to pay box ticked ?

Andy

Sorry Andy hope this is more clear? Letter from carter says "we enclose a copy of the defendants directions questionnaire. The claimant is prepared to settle this matter out of court and we look forward to hearing from you regards negotiations." £40 fee included with the DQ.

They did not reply to the consent order I sent back with an offer of payment and I don't know why if it was a settlement they wanted?

Thanks mw

Simply write or telephone thanking them for their copy of DQ and with regards to settlement you have already signed and returned a Consent Order so why have you submitted a DQ to proceed?

Regards

Andy

Hi made a call today and

carter say DQ was sent to the court because they were instructed to?

Did say that they had not replied to me in ref to my consent order and repayment offer and

they said that they had forwarded it on to the court and I should wait for the court to reply?

Also while I was talking about this

they asked if they could speak to me about another matter which had come to their attention

( implying another debt which must be with them) but

I declined as I have many ongoing situations that I'm dealing with which they very politely accepted.

Thanks mw

Has this been allocated to your local court ? If so, then you might be able to telephone them and ask for copies.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Has this been allocated to your local court ? If so, then you might be able to telephone them and ask for copies.

No still at Northampton and Carter say wait for the court to reply. Without actually telling me they implied that they had accepted And court would give me a first payment date? Did I do right not talking about other matters with them as well?

Thanks mw

• 1 month later...

Hi there all

got a letter from county court and Carter

saying that my monthly offer of repayment had been accepted

just got to set this up now but

one thing concerns me from the letter from Carter

they Said that this offer has been accepted but may be subject to review in 90 days time unless specified otherwise ?

Just worried they might try to increase the payment amount ?

Can they do this ?

Thanks me

What was the letter from the Court? You should receive a copy of the Consent sealed by the Court and conformation that the claim is stayed.

Andy