ANPR Preston H&S Litigation services - claim form received? **Won at POPLA**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3751 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my lord they actually sent that, you do realise its a load of cr@p I hope. That really needs complaining about to trading standards and whoever else will listen, Trevor was an idiot when he was a clamper it seems he has become even more of an idiot now he is issuing charges.

OMG!!!, i have never read such utter tosh on any claim form in my life (even if it isnt a real one)

Its illiterate, doesn't make sense and is utter tosh!!!!

Who is the arbitrator?

Hi

I looked at the 'claim form' earlier and thought 'what rot'. It is only now I looked again to see it is not stamped. What an absolute cheek!

Sending out these 'pretend' claim forms should be reported.

The BPA should be removing them from their lists.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

H & S Litigation

H&S LITIGATION SERVICES LTD

145-157 ST JOHN STREET

LONDON

ENGLAND

EC1V 4PW

Company No. 08530908spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifStatus: Active

Date of Incorporation: 15/05/2013

And their registered office address is a 'Virtual Office Mail Forwarding" service

So basically they have been in existence 7 months and don't actually have any real offices!!!!

they ticketed the car

They have sent photos after when i requested them They aren't time or date stamped as far as i can see .They also sent copys of the photos on a CD which included someone else's car with a ticket on it !!

To quote somebody from the MSE forum:-

"who or what the hell is H&S and in what capacity do they purport to act?

H&S Litigation do not employ a solicitor

H&S Litigation are not registered with the Law Society

H&S Litigation are not registered with the Solicitors Regulation Authority as an alternative business structure

H&S Litigation do not have a Consumer Credit Act licence and are not, therefore, registered as a debt collector

So what is it that they do? The implication is that they advise ANPR from a legal point of view but judging by the wording on the so-called claim form I can't imagine anybody with any degree of legal training willingly associating themselves with that."

Hi

I'm not a genius but I assume its ANPR way of adding to the scare effect by using a different name and the words (Litigation services) and i'm sure must work on people

I tried to ring the civil court in Preston this morning RE complaining about the claim form ,alas no humans about to answer.i should just write

Just spoke to POPLA re the lack of appeal number.They suggested writing back and if it dose not arrive there's something amiss and then complain to Trading standards etc

I have EXACTLY the same documents fromn H and S litigation !! Literally the spitting image, signed SR, , again the supposed court paper isnt stamped, there is no reference number, Who do i complain do to take these down? I SO hope they take me to court as i want to expose them for who they are!

Hi

I spoke to POPLA today.They advised writting to ANPR again to ask for a appeal ref .there advice was if not appeal number came then something was fishy

Tried to ring Trading Standards to day.All humans to busy to talk

Not sure who to send the complaint letter at the Ministry of justice ? I was thinking of going into the civil court in Preston to ask ? what do you think

Also anyone in particular to writ to at BPA

Thanks again

On their website H&S make it clear that they are actively seeking business.

And what sort of business would that be?

The business's name and their website blurb make it clear that they are offering a legal service

- but there is no one on their staff who is legally qualified

- well not qualified either as a legal executive or solicitor.

And if there was why would they get advice from a solicitor when they need to?

They are half claiming to collect debts too but don't have that crucial Consumer Credit Act licence to enable them to act legally as a debt collector.

Were I a gambling man taking into consideration the claim that

"With over 150yrs of car park management experience to draw from between us"

I'd be tempted to place a small wager that the person behind this is actually our old friend Trev.

However, with no other evidence of that it would be foolish to risk the bet and perhaps he just advises them, pro bono, on the side.

• Confused 1