France will lend us their aircraft carrier if we have to go to war, NOT!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3844 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The French have torpedoed a ‘war games’ which took a year to set up.

The Royal Marines have been forced to cancel their biggest amphibious landing for more than a decade after their so called French allies pulled out. The Navy had spent £1 million in fuel getting to the Red Sea when the operation was called off-and it cost another £1 million to reach the Gulf of Oman, where a new exercise was hastily arranged for the Marines.

More than 1,500 commandos had been in training to storm the shoreline of Djibouti-with 500 French ‘Troupes de Marine to back them up. Navy sources said the decision to cancel was taken by the French after a breakdown in relations over administration issues’. The Royal Marines are said to have responded furiously.

‘There was no point us conducting the exercise on their own after the French pulled out. The whole point of Djibouti Lion was to test how we can operate together, (And we are told that we can rely on our so called ‘European partners’ if a situation was to arise).

'So much entente cordiale!’

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

what happens if we go to war against the french?

do we have to take turns with the carrier?

or do we just wait until they surrender?

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek: