ebay car

Andrew0000
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3894 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not sure if this is in the right palce but here goes x

I won a car on thursday night on ebay and paid the £300 deposit for it as described to hold the car, went to pick up the car , over 200 miles away and it was no where near as described, It was described as immaculate and not a single blemish, Turned up to find 5 dents on roof , few on the doors, front bumper not lined up , advertised with xenons and had normal bulb headlights, advertised with led door handle lights , none fitted , at this point we said it wasnt for us and at a cost of £70 fuel we headed back home, Now the big question i want to as you guys is that will i get my £300 deposit back, He said he would refund it no problem as soon as he got home and have now just text me saying he wont, so alarm bells are already ringing with him being dishonest as not describing the car truthfully ..

What do i do next guys as im reading conflicting advice saying i will get it back and some saying i wont as paypal dont do refunds on motor vehicles

Cheers guys

use ebays disputes resolution. Tell them that the item was nowhere near as described and you want a refund.

Do you have his address? If so, send him one letter giving him 7 days to refund. if he doesnt, then you issue a claim through MCOL.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Just make sure you exhaust the complaints procedures first. As long s you have the name and address of the person that took the money, you will be able to issue a claim. Thats unless ebay actually follow the law and refund you.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D