lowell joined 3 debts [2 mobile, 1 credit card]made me BK, now want my house!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2325 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ALL ok.........Social worker who is Agency has been reprimanded and full investigation ongoing she had said things to get him removed TODAY!!

I also cannot receive emails?? computer says problem on my end and trying to fix??? hope you are getting these msg ?

Forgot to say she has come from LEEDS ??

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the trustee is acting in this way to intimidate you, I think you should make a report to the Police of harassment.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Won't Wendy first need to apply for relief from sanctions and permission to appeal out of time?

Not an easy task in the post Jackson world...

I'm not mad thank you for one, they only knocked my door and stood waiting outside for 10 minutes and it was the new agency social worker who has only visited once and yesterday, and who is now under investigation and its REAL

I'm not mad thank you for one, they only knocked my door and stood waiting outside for 10 minutes and it was the new agency social worker who has only visited once and yesterday, and who is now under investigation and its REAL

If the trustee wanted Estate Agents to provide a valuation and market the property, they should have written to advise you they were doing this. I would have thought there would have to have been some form of official repossession process.

As for the Social Worker, hopefully your local authorities will get to the bottom of why this agency person turned up.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Wendy does not need to apply first to lower Court forpermission to appeal.

Wendy would be making an app to Court of Appeal seekingannulment of bankruptcy Order under s.282(1)(a) of the Insolvency Act 1986 onthe several grounds I posted hereearlier, which are based upon all the information posted here by Wendy andwhich I do not doubt as to the truth of such.

Wendy, in the light of recent material posted here by you asregards your ability to care for your grandson:

“I have just had 2estate agents knocking at door i did not open it, but i think they will beback, also had visit last night from Social Services re; Grandson. someone hasphoned them and said i'm losing my house and i cant cope ect. they said he hasto go into court arena and be placed elsewhere?

I think she has already put in for house and made calls to get him out of mycare so will go in to get me out in next 28 days!

Please someone am i going mad or is this all really happening?

Have to redo letters now as my pay pal failed but snt all e mails as advised”

Firstly, the Estate Agents hold no authority in this matter, ifthey should knock at your door again, tell them, through the door or window, to go away or else you will call policebecause there has been no Order for Sale made by any Court in England and Walesagainst your property, therefore, their actions of trespassing upon yourproperty and claiming that they have a right recognised in law to sell the sameis clearly designed to harass you and cause you distress, which is an offenceunder the Harassment Act 1997 and a further offence under the English Tort ofIntentional Infliction of Emotional Distress (IIED)!!!!!!!

Secondly, the social services are clearly acting upon maliciousfalsehoods sent to them as regards your ability to look after your grandson andthat you are losing your home. You mustinsist to social services that these allegations are malicious and unfoundedand further insist that they provide you with documentary evidence to substantiatethese malicious false hoods and if they fail to provide the same, you shallmake an application to the Court under Art.8 of The Human Rights Act againstthem seeking an injunction against them that will prevent them from any furtherunlawful interference with your rights as laid down by Parliament in theprescribed language of the said statute.

It is clear, to my mind anyway, that the trustee has taken noliking to your recent emails/letters sent to them regarding this matter, thefact that all evidence points to Leeds as the source of, not only this recentmatter, but all matters, clearly shows that the original creditor and thetrustee are associated with each other and not independent.

To all CAG members, and to all Site Team members, Wendy, who Icall Watson, is in urgent need of all of our help that we are able to provideto her and her family on this case, I, therefore, appeal to all my fellow CAGmembers and indeed to all Site Team members requesting that we all pool ourresources, our knowledge, our understanding and our learning to help Wendydefeat what is clearly a wrong done caused to her and her family; this is afterall – The Consumer Action Group;to my mind this means a group of like-minded persons dedicated to take action for the consumer inorder to ensure that a wrong is put right.

Wendy, Watson as I call you, hold on and hold out, we are herewith you. I am not a spokesperson forthe Consumer Action Group, but I am certain that this entire group of good,clean living, law abiding citizens and loyal members all feel the most deepestupset that you and your family have been forced to endure. Hold out in there Watson, because I wouldrather die from the pain that you suffer from, than to go on living knowingthat your pain can be being cured by the authority that we all depend upon inthis system of things and the laws that govern such.

Godzilla Watson.

Kind regards

The Mould

Only a man Watson, but I know that I am a man!

Wendy does not need to apply first to lower Court forpermission to appeal.

Wendy would be making an app to Court of Appeal seekingannulment of bankruptcy Order under s.282(1)(a) of the Insolvency Act 1986 onthe several grounds I posted hereearlier, which are based upon all the information posted here by Wendy andwhich I do not doubt as to the truth of such.

Wendy, in the light of recent material posted here by you asregards your ability to care for your grandson:

“I have just had 2estate agents knocking at door i did not open it, but i think they will beback, also had visit last night from Social Services re; Grandson. someone hasphoned them and said i'm losing my house and i cant cope ect. they said he hasto go into court arena and be placed elsewhere?

I think she has already put in for house and made calls to get him out of mycare so will go in to get me out in next 28 days!

Please someone am i going mad or is this all really happening?

Have to redo letters now as my pay pal failed but snt all e mails as advised”

Firstly, the Estate Agents hold no authority in this matter, ifthey should knock at your door again, tell them, through the door or window, to go away or else you will call policebecause there has been no Order for Sale made by any Court in England and Walesagainst your property, therefore, their actions of trespassing upon yourproperty and claiming that they have a right recognised in law to sell the sameis clearly designed to harass you and cause you distress, which is an offenceunder the Harassment Act 1997 and a further offence under the English Tort ofIntentional Infliction of Emotional Distress (IIED)!!!!!!!

Secondly, the social services are clearly acting upon maliciousfalsehoods sent to them as regards your ability to look after your grandson andthat you are losing your home. You mustinsist to social services that these allegations are malicious and unfoundedand further insist that they provide you with documentary evidence to substantiatethese malicious false hoods and if they fail to provide the same, you shallmake an application to the Court under Art.8 of The Human Rights Act againstthem seeking an injunction against them that will prevent them from any furtherunlawful interference with your rights as laid down by Parliament in theprescribed language of the said statute.

It is clear, to my mind anyway, that the trustee has taken noliking to your recent emails/letters sent to them regarding this matter, thefact that all evidence points to Leeds as the source of, not only this recentmatter, but all matters, clearly shows that the original creditor and thetrustee are associated with each other and not independent.

To all CAG members, and to all Site Team members, Wendy, who Icall Watson, is in urgent need of all of our help that we are able to provideto her and her family on this case, I, therefore, appeal to all my fellow CAGmembers and indeed to all Site Team members requesting that we all pool ourresources, our knowledge, our understanding and our learning to help Wendydefeat what is clearly a wrong done caused to her and her family; this is afterall – The Consumer Action Group;to my mind this means a group of like-minded persons dedicated to take action for the consumer inorder to ensure that a wrong is put right.

Wendy, Watson as I call you, hold on and hold out, we are herewith you. I am not a spokesperson forthe Consumer Action Group, but I am certain that this entire group of good,clean living, law abiding citizens and loyal members all feel the most deepestupset that you and your family have been forced to endure. Hold out in there Watson, because I wouldrather die from the pain that you suffer from, than to go on living knowingthat your pain can be being cured by the authority that we all depend upon inthis system of things and the laws that govern such.

Godzilla Watson.

Kind regards

The Mould

Only a man Watson, but I know that I am a man!

Thank you i needed this xxxx You are indeed a man , and one i wish i could meet one day, and thank you in person for your support and wisdom in these matters, i'm so lucky to have found this group and my ideal partner in this investigation..Watson remains focused and ready for war !x

Thank you i needed this xxxx You are indeed a man , and one i wish i could meet one day, and thank you in person for your support and wisdom in these matters, i'm so lucky to have found this group and my ideal partner in this investigation..Watson remains focused and ready for war !x

Thank you Watson.

If you can afford the services of a proper independent (not law firm) solicitor who is experienced in this matter of bankruptcy/Insolvency law, then I would suggest that you instruct such professional without delay and cite all material posted here to them thus far.

Try not to worry Watson (that is so easy for me to say), I believe that the law is one your side in respect of all maters relating to this situation.

Kind regards

The Mould

wait for this.........i have located in my 90 unread emails what i think is a virus and has been stopping me emails today and affecting my landline it said...

DHL Tarcadi my email and K KNEALE; 09F8QV92B...EVERY DAY IS COSTING ME $7.00 ups cbbal ups inc report 89f8qv492b sent on 9/9 013 at 17.30.................

this the day and time i had call re; PPI

Thank you Watson.

If you can afford the services of a proper independent (not law firm) solicitor who is experienced in this matter of bankruptcy/Insolvency law, then I would suggest that you instruct such professional without delay and cite all material posted here to them thus far.

Try not to worry Watson (that is so easy for me to say), I believe that the law is one your side in respect of all maters relating to this situation.

Kind regards

The Mould

I wish i could afford an independent solicitors , but i spent £2,000 of borrowed money on last one and he stitched me up like a kipper....

also i don't know who i can trust anymore ? thank you anyway for the tools to use if i can figure a way to get a really good one ! x

Just had e mail come from Trustee and its very nasty telling me i should get proper legal advice as i'm talking rubbish and i need to deal with it and its my fault my costs are sop high and some other nasty stuff..

but im still getting problems on computer and only managed to send to capone not lowells .............what shall i do ?

I wish i could afford an independent solicitors , but i spent £2,000 of borrowed money on last one and he stitched me up like a kipper....

also i don't know who i can trust anymore ? thank you anyway for the tools to use if i can figure a way to get a really good one ! x

Look up direct access barristers who are experienced in consumer law and insolvency law.

If you can obtain the services of such advocate, then remember that you will be required to supply them with all knowledge and evidence of your case, it will involve a great deal of legal admin on your part, because for all intents and purposes - you Watson, will in effect become their instructed solicitors, fear not though, because I am behind you and I am certain that CAG is behind you, therefore, our help is not far away.

Any questions, just ask away and remember that a response to such might take an hour or it might take a couple of days, be patient Watson, we are all here for you (and other CAG member) as and when our personal circumstances allow us to be.

Kind regards

The Mould

Who will inject the most fatal amount of penicillin into your enemies and see them fall at your feet.

By the Way Watson, don't worry about the pathetic comments made by the trustee, she simply does not like that you are referring her to what your intended actions are, which are in fact, correct by English law - F the trustee Watson, she is trying to scare you and make you feel afraid, these are the actions of all bullies and cowards and law breakers!!!!!

Stand firm Watson, an error of law has placed you in this position, your objective (your appeal) is to present the Court of Appeal with the facts which should in turn lead to an annulment of the bankruptcy Order. I am not trying to offer you false hope Watson, I base my postings here on the material that you have posted here and upon my understanding of law learnt since 2006.

Kind regards

The Mould

By the Way Watson, don't worry about the pathetic comments made by the trustee, she simply does not like that you are referring her to what your intended actions are, which are in fact, correct by English law - F the trustee Watson, she is trying to scare you and make you feel afraid, these are the actions of all bullies and cowards and law breakers!!!!!

Stand firm Watson, an error of law has placed you in this position, your objective (your appeal) is to present the Court of Appeal with the facts which should in turn lead to an annulment of the bankruptcy Order. I am not trying to offer you false hope Watson, I base my postings here on the material that you have posted here and upon my understanding of law learnt since 2006.

Kind regards

The Mould

Thank you kind Sir.............I have sent email to above Barristers with all areas of law and brief outline of case, hope i don't scare them off!

Update re; Social Worker.....OFFICIAL INQUIRY by Social Service Dept,re; Her actions today and what motivation she had, under Social worker/child protection to initiate her attempts to remove GS this morning!

Keep you posted..........Wendyboats x

Thank you kind Sir.............I have sent email to above Barristers with all areas of law and brief outline of case, hope i don't scare them off!

Update re; Social Worker.....OFFICIAL INQUIRY by Social Service Dept,re; Her actions today and what motivation she had, under Social worker/child protection to initiate her attempts to remove GS this morning!

Keep you posted..........Wendyboats x

Official Inquiry based upon unfounded accusations by a person (obviously the trustee or one of her associates - on the balance of probabilities) against you and your ability to provide care for your grandson, the local authority has acted against logic, acted without any reasonable cause, acted without any plausible evidence and acted in violation of your Art.8 Human Rights Act as regards the malicious falsehoods received by them (which you say originated from a Leeds address). Get an independent professional solicitor/direct access barrister on board immediately Watson!

Motivation to remove a child from your custody is not recognised in law as legal grounds, in the circumstances, the social services are acting upon information provided to them by unknown entity and without any documentary or otherwise evidence (the Leeds connection who provided this malicious falsehood must provide valid grounds and evidence of such) state to local authority that you are taking civil action against this Leeds entity which shall be subject to Court of Appeal decision, this is the reason why they have received said unfounded and malicious complaint. You will not accept any further unsubstantiated interference from them, and any further such action will be met with legal action commenced by you to obtain an injunction against them pursuant to s.1 of the Harassment Act 1997 and Art.8 of the Human Rights Act. No further notice will be served on them in this respect, you reserve your right to seek your costs of such action becoming necessary and you also reserve your right to disclose the contents herein and any correspondence relating to the same to the Court.

Yours faithfully

Mrs This is Wrong and Illegal

Kind regards

The Mould

Keep calm and drink tea, I know you have MS Multiple Sclerosis, drink sum rum, a small shot anyway, failing that, take some extra steroids to help you through this most testing time (no offence intended as to your progressive and debilitating condition),

Official Inquiry based upon unfounded accusations by a person (obviously the trustee or one of her associates - on the balance of probabilities) against you and your ability to provide care for your grandson, the local authority has acted against logic, acted without any reasonable cause, acted without any plausible evidence and acted in violation of your Art.8 Human Rights Act as regards the malicious falsehoods received by them (which you say originated from a Leeds address). Get an independent professional solicitor/direct access barrister on board immediately Watson!

Motivation to remove a child from your custody is not recognised in law as legal grounds, in the circumstances, the social services are acting upon information provided to them by unknown entity and without any documentary or otherwise evidence (the Leeds connection who provided this malicious falsehood must provide valid grounds and evidence of such) state to local authority that you are taking civil action against this Leeds entity which shall be subject to Court of Appeal decision, this is the reason why they have received said unfounded and malicious complaint. You will not accept any further unsubstantiated interference from them, and any further such action will be met with legal action commenced by you to obtain an injunction against them pursuant to s.1 of the Harassment Act 1997 and Art.8 of the Human Rights Act. No further notice will be served on them in this respect, you reserve your right to seek your costs of such action becoming necessary and you also reserve your right to disclose the contents herein and any correspondence relating to the same to the Court.

Yours faithfully

Mrs This is Wrong and Illegal

Kind regards

The Mould

Keep calm and drink tea, I know you have MS Multiple Sclerosis, drink sum rum, a small shot anyway, failing that, take some extra steroids to help you through this most testing time (no offence intended as to your progressive and debilitating condition),

The plot thickens re; above as she only been down here 3 weeks seen him once and then applied to court on CP grounds she was going to take him from school.......... Waiting for my good friend from Foster care......who stopped her action this morning to get back to me. x

The trustee must then obviously know (her sols have clearly informed her) that as your are disabled and provide care for your grandson who lives with you, that should she commence proceedings under CPR Pt 73 for forced Order to sale of your property, that she would fail with such action, hence, she is trying, through malicious falsehoods to local authority to have your grandson removed.

Malicious falsehoods means = "that the maker of the statement either knew that the statement was not true or could not care as to its truth".

Kind regards

Holmes, The Mould.

PS. Lot of work (legal admin) involved in your case Watson, I am certain that you can undertake and complete the same. As said earlier, I am certain that all CAG is behind you, sooooooooooooooooooooo! any questions? Ask away. If I do not respond on same day, please bear with me Watson, my wife also suffers from MS Secondary Progressive, I have two young superdudes to tend to and I have become unwell myself, therefore, be patient Watson and look at your case/thread because many others are trying their best to help you as and when they can..........you will not be abandoned Watson, we are all here to help you as and when we can and please remember that we all have different experience and knowledge as regards the law applicable to your particular case.

Can you relax tonight Watson? Are you able to sit or lay in comfort and watch TV or your favourite movie? Are you able to down a couple of shots of rum or brandy (given the meds you take for MS Secondary Progressive?) What about being able to take a couple of extra steroids to help you through this almighty test?

You are not alone Warson, I am here with you, though we are far apart, you will always be in my heart - the late Mr Michael Jackson.

The trustee must then obviously know (her sols have clearly informed her) that as your are disabled and provide care for your grandson who lives with you, that should she commence proceedings under CPR Pt 73 for forced Order to sale of your property, that she would fail with such action, hence, she is trying, through malicious falsehoods to local authority to have your grandson removed.

Malicious falsehoods means = "that the maker of the statement either knew that the statement was not true or could not care as to its truth".

Kind regards

Holmes, The Mould.

PS. Lot of work (legal admin) involved in your case Watson, I am certain that you can undertake and complete the same. As said earlier, I am certain that all CAG is behind you, sooooooooooooooooooooo! any questions? Ask away. If I do not respond on same day, please bear with me Watson, my wife also suffers from MS Secondary Progressive, I have two young superdudes to tend to and I have become unwell myself, therefore, be patient Watson and look at your case/thread because many others are trying their best to help you as and when they can..........you will not be abandoned Watson, we are all here to help you as and when we can and please remember that we all have different experience and knowledge as regards the law applicable to your particular case.

Can you relax tonight Watson? Are you able to sit or lay in comfort and watch TV or your favourite movie? Are you able to down a couple of shots of rum or brandy (given the meds you take for MS Secondary Progressive?) What about being able to take a couple of extra steroids to help you through this almighty test?

You are not alone Warson, I am here with you, though we are far apart, you will always be in my heart - the late Mr Michael Jackson.

I believe you are, and i will be strong and all together, we will win as one ! Regards and love to all x

The Mold, hasn't Wendy failed once in Court with an application to annul the bankruptcy with permission to appeal that decision refused?

Hopefully Wendy can clear this up for us.

Thank you it dose and i will do all iv been asked and together as a team we will win the war xxxxxxxxxx

PS still not getting all emails as i think A virus been put on my phone as mentioned earlier xx

The Mold, hasn't Wendy failed once in Court with an application to annul the bankruptcy with permission to appeal that decision refused?

Hopefully Wendy can clear this up for us.

I believe you may be correct Ganymede regarding this,however, I believe that Wendy’s sols at the time did not understand this case and that they were not experienced inconsumer law.

If one should look back over this thread/case, it ought tobecome clear that lower Court was wrong in its ruling and that Wendy’s sols didnot understand the case let alone consumer law.

Non-service ofclaim;

No valid orotherwise default notice served; and

Mis-sold ppi onthe agreement.

All of the aboveare sufficient grounds for annulment under s.282(1)(a) of the Insolvency Act1986.

That is why I have advised an appeal to COA.

Kind regards

The Mould

I believe you may be correct Ganymede regarding this,however, I believe that Wendy’s sols at the time did not understand this case and that they were not experienced inconsumer law.

If one should look back over this thread/case, it ought tobecome clear that lower Court was wrong in its ruling and that Wendy’s sols didnot understand the case let alone consumer law.

Non-service ofclaim;

All of the aboveare sufficient grounds for annulment under s.282(1)(a) of the Insolvency Act1986.

Kind regards

The Mould

Trusty Watson does not understand what you mean r; COA stands for? But it sounds hopeful all of above and i think till its end none of us can settle in our chairs and toast with our small shot of Rum including it seems you The mould and for this i bless you all xx

Trusty Watson does not understand what you mean r; COA stands for? But it sounds hopeful all of above and i think till its end none of us can settle in our chairs and toast with our small shot of Rum including it seems you The mould and for this i bless you all xx

COA = Court of Appeal Watson.

Kind regards

The Mould

COA = Court of Appeal Watson.

Kind regards

The Mould

Really, you have done this kind act,.....(one of so many) for me!:grouphug: wow,,what an end to a really bad day, i'm speechless, and

jumping with joy, because i want to bring the whole gang down.. not just for my home to be secure for us, but morally too, as these life-

sucking- parasites need to be blasted with insecticide, and the button should be pressed by you, and people like you fighting for people like

me xxxx :clap2:

Non-service ofclaim;

Kind regards

The Mould

Ok thanks.

Wendy is still out of time to appeal though so will surely need to apply for relief from sanctions and permission for a late appeal don't you think?

It'll cost over £300.00 in Court fees alone to appeal so worth checking before steaming ahead I reckon.