Bailiff HCEO - costs , please check to see if valid

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3904 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Can someone look at the attached HCEO letter posted through my door

the charges costs etc do not look/feel right

need someone in the know to advise.

I have access to online banking to pay the Orig creditor - is there any advantage to paying the OC and then arguing costs.

i do not want to pay over the odds ,

But a £522 for execution and officers fees ?

He has not been into the premises and has no levy - this is first contact.

Yes I knew about the CCJ, I contacted the orig creditors solicitors to arrange a payment plan ( i suggested 4 payments) ,they said they would revert shortly - well they did , via HCEO , oh well its my own fault .:oops:

see attachment for costs.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46010[/ATTACH]

Thanks in advance for any feedback or advicepencil.png

Edited by timewarp3

At a quick look tht is more than reasonable & if you can afford to pay it would urge you to do so ASAP. Once paid you can then sit back and gather any further information you may need to make a challenge to the fees.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you just pay the Creditor then there is a chance they will just forward the payment on to the HCEO as otherwise they will leave themselves open to paying the HCEO fees. Therefore pay the HCEO in the first instance as otherwise his fees will just start to rack up and will make it harder to sort them out later.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This document does not contain the wording as prescribed in the Form 55 Notice of Seizure. It would appear to me that this is likely to have been left by a small bailiff firm using the authority of Millbank Group. In my opinion, it may be possible to argue that no seizure has taken place on those grounds.

What is the name of the HCEO company?

I had rather hoped there was a charge or fee that was not valid so i could reclaim a bit.

Ploddertom seems to think the fees look to be reasonable ,

i have paid and will ask for a breakdown , if all is ok I will have put it down to experience.

£408 for hceo`s fee`s for first visit with no levy - surely this looks like pre charging for things not done.

5% for first £100 =£5 plus 2.5% for £900 =£22.50 / £27.50 so far plus max of £50 for fuel/ total £77.50 plus vat.

obviously the rest is misc charges as authorised by the relevant judge!!!

or preloading for levy etc surely not the sort of thing people in such a responsible position do!

As stated earlier there will be charges applied under Fee 12 which may include things like an attendance charge for example. Until the OP has a proper breakdown of each fee applied it is difficult to make comment.