mo v Halifax ***SETTLED IN FULL***

mo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6377 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi mo .i havent heard from courts so rang them this morning and they said its not in there system but i took them in a wk ago ,but they said they would look into it and get back to me this afternoon ,so now im thinking if it hasnt been filed yet then i dont think i,ll see it this side of xmas ,now im really fed up ,but hey if you get yours could you send me a turkey leg lol

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you checked your account today Mo?

Money will land any minute.............Now!

Halifax settled

Halifax (again) settled

Nationwide settled

Natwest settled

Don't forget to donate to this site, they gave us the backbone to put up a fight, we've learnt how to reclaim our rights and proved banks are all nothing but........ rubbish <wink>

Hi Mo

I'm a couple of days behind you. They have until 27th November to acknowledge. I phoned the court the other day but nothing yet. I really hope it comes soon. Already spent it, nice chrissy pressies, travel brochures etc.

Hope you hear soon and good luck.

Lynnette:)

I was checking hourly the week my mcol went in........it paid off one fine friday at about two pm. Don't stress you WILL get it!

Halifax settled

Halifax (again) settled

Nationwide settled

Natwest settled

Don't forget to donate to this site, they gave us the backbone to put up a fight, we've learnt how to reclaim our rights and proved banks are all nothing but........ rubbish <wink>

I am just as stressed as you, halifax had untill today to acknowledge so I rang them last week. they had to get the claim faxed to them coz they hadnt received it. I rang them on tues and they assured me they had filed an acknowledgement that day ( tues). I rang the court today and they haved logged it yet but they are 9 days behind with all their paperwork!!!!

*Hayley*;)

Hiya Mo

It does seem to be taking forever, but try & keep calm, & try not to worry to much, I think the banks are so over worked with all the claims that are flooding in, they are a little behind, but you are hours away from getting your money. have you checked your account today? go check it, then check again after 6pm tonight, mine went in after 5pm with 2 days to go, so Im guessing/praying/willing(lol) yours to do the same. I told you the waiting was the worst part & I think everyone else would agree, but its just about over...& I need that Vodka & Coke lol might need a double...

Good Luck with Your Claim

Angi x

:) If I have been of any help, please click the Scales of 'Justice' in the botton left corner. ;) Thanks

I am very impatient and I rang last week, sent an e-mail on monday and rang them on tues untill they finally told me that they had acknowledged my claim. Ring if it will put your mind at ease. I found them very helpful, not like normal halifax staff, lol!!!!!

*Hayley*;)

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Halifax settled

Halifax (again) settled

Nationwide settled

Natwest settled

hiya everyone,i dont believe it,ive been paid,today,yipeeee,i never thought i would get this money back,and i never would have without all the support off here,especially angie,could someone please make it say title mo won,ive waited a long time to see that,if anyone is reading this and unsure if to go ahead or not with there claim id like to say go for it cos if a muppett like me can do it anyone can lol thanks everyone..

Well done Mo

All 3 of my claims have been acknowledged on the 23rd, 24th and 27th but not heard anything as yet. I've got a horrid feeling that it's not going to be as easy for me as nothing ever is.

Again well done and enjoy it.

Lynnette

CONGRATULATIONS:)

Son v Halifax settled in full £292

Another son v Halifax settled in full £30

Bigmama59 v NatWest settled in full £4739.69:)

Son v Halifax 2nd claim settled in full £130

Bigmama v Halifax settled in full £1125

Hiya Mo

Ohhh my Ohhh what Great News

See We told you didnt we? YES we did

Over the Moon For You

email of the way lol

Good Luck with Your Claim

Angi x

:) If I have been of any help, please click the Scales of 'Justice' in the botton left corner. ;) Thanks