style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3640 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all,

I am having major anti social behaviour issues with some housing association residents on my estate. I first approached the landlord 2 years ago, and nothing has happened. Since then, it has gotten worse. I own my property, I bought it as a newbuild, and i've had my windows done in, my gates and tyhere is continual daily harrassment due to a tunnel which goes under my property.

I've had to install alarms and cctv for when I work nights, as it's the only way my partner would stop in the property. This cost me almost £1000. I found out recently my partner and I top our council's vulnerable adult list and we have had 118 police visits in the last 12 months. I have [photographic evidence of all the culrits attacking my property. All emails to the housing authortiy, PlusDane housing.

Is it unreasonable to use the social landlord for not dealing with this situation 2 years ago when we first bought it to their attention?

For reference

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4628425

Hello all,

i want to sue a social landlord local to me for negligence over the anti social behaviour caused by their tenants.

I have been complaining to them for 2 years now, and have email logs to prove it. To date, nothing has happened. The anti social behaviour has worsened to the extant that my partner and I are now on a vulnerable adults list have had 118 police visits in the last 12 months and our relationship is being affected.

I have spent £1000 on cctv and an alarm for when I work nights but feel like a prisoner in my own home.

Anyone know the rules around a social landlord being responsible for their tenants behaviour? I would like to retrieve the costs of the cctv and enough to start again somewhere else.

I own my property on this estate, but will rent it out so I can move on and start again.

Edited by 45002

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

Hi MCBRINIE25

Please bear with me as having a bit of a dig on plus dane group.

Have you had any response from the police and what did they advise?

Have the housing association responded at all even just to acknowledge your emails (now your emails did you at all title them formal/official complaint at all) and who did you send then too i.e. plus dane standard email link or a certain individuals email?

Has Plus Dane Group informed your of there Complaints Procedure and provided you with a copy and that once you have exhausted there complaints procedure and your are still not satisfied that you can then complain to the Housing Ombudsman Service

(Important you must exhausted Plus Dane Groups complaints procedure first before proceeding to the Housing Ombudsman)

Could I ask if you could expand on what type of anti social behaviour has been happening

Edited by stu007

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Criminal damage to property, clearly caught on CCTV, loitering under the tunnel of my house, which is private space. Name calling, ringing bell and running away, and general harassment.

My partner and I both work 7 days a week, and just want to come home and shut the front door, but we can't. we are always on edge.

My emails always went to the same person, who as well as being the local officer for Plus Dane, is also meant to be their ASB officer!!!!

All my emails were explicitly marked complaint. Never been informed of their procedure, i think they couldn't care less because I'm not 1 of their tenants.I'm a private homeowner.

The reason I want to go the small claims route is to recover the costs of the cctv and alarm, almost £1000 and for damages by their residents, for physical property and mental damages. We would then be able to rent somewhere and rent our property out.

Hi MCBRNIE25

Sorry for not getting back sooner and thanks for that update.

Now what I would suggest is not emailing that individual again they had there chance and didn't resolve this but to write your last formal complaint letter directly to the Chief Executive and Chairperson of Plus Dane Group.

(important the reason I say this is you need to exhaust plus Dane Groups complaints procedure and get a final response before proceeding to complain to the Housing Ombudsman and if Plus Dane Group had been following there complaints procedure you should really have been informed of this and given the housing ombudsman details).

Please be clear and concise about your dissatisifed about and what you would like to happen (I would advise not mentioning the possibility of legal action as the housing will take this as you bypassing the housing ombudsman and will most likely pass your complaint to there legal department to deal with any responses to you)

Make a note in the letter of copies of all your evidence and attach to letter.

Now under your signature at the bottom of the letter CC it and send copies of your letter to all in that list ensuring to get proof of posting i.e.

CC

Ken Perry, Chief Executive, Plus Dane Housing Group Ltd

Linda Minnis, Chairperson, Plus Dane Housing Group Ltd

Local Councillor (full name)

Local MP (full name)

Address Details for Plus Dane Group

Ken Perry - Chief Executive

Linda Minnis - Chairperson

Plus Dane Housing Group Ltd

Baltimore Buildings

13 - 15 Rodney Street

Liverpool

L1 9EF

This is a link to the Housing Ombudsman Service Housing Ombudsman Service

Something that is also powerful to use in circumstances like this is to use Plus Dane Group own documentation on them, so I am going to attach a few of there PDFs for you.

Could you please take your time and have a good read of the PDFs and just think of your complaint and as you read think DID THEY DO THAT and if not highlight it and refer to that document in your complaint letter.

One PDF to have a very good read of the Plus Dane Group Customer Feedback PDF - (this also contains their complaints procedure and the stages so please check the stages on page 4 and 5 of that PDF and did they follow it)

• Confused 1

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Stu,

thanks for that, i have carefully read the PDFs, some excellent advice off you there.

I will write to the Chief Executive, though whether that will help in reclaiming some of my costs I am not sure.

I will post the letter up here once done.

Have you tried contacting the local authority and your councillors? I may be wrong but my guess would be that the landlord's legal powers to actually do something about this are very limited - if you can identify the individuals behind it an anti-social behaviour order could be a better route?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Hi all,

here is a copy of the complaint letter I am sending to the social landlord, if anyone has any issues with it then please let me know.

To whom it may concern,

Ref: FORMAL COMPLAINT OVER FAILURE TO ACT REGARDING AND BREACH OF PLUS DANE HOUSIN'GS ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR LEGISLATION.

I am writing in regards to the above, which I first bought to the attention of Plus Dane in 2011 by emailing Clare Foulder.

At the time I emailed Claire, I explained to her that we had been suffering anti social behaviour and in my email asked her to take action. She merely explained she would write to them. I note with interest though that your guidance states:-

"When we contact you, we will arrange a meeting to agree an action plan with you. This will include discussing with you what action you will like to see us take, based on the information you give us what action we can take, agreeing how often we will update you on the case and identifying any support we or other agencies can

provide you to help you through what can be a difficult time"

I note that at no time where my partner or I contacted in respect of any of the matters raised. I also note from your guidance that our type of ASB would come under your level 2 category, meaning that we would be contacted within 3 working days. In fact, in over 2 years, and multiple complaints, I have had one visit from Plus Dane, and that was after a brick was thrown at my property, and I went to seek out a manager of Plus Dane. I in fact, sent out over 20 complaints via email throughout 2011/12, emails of which I have kept, and am disappointed not a lot of action was taken, certainly not in line with your policy.

I have accepted the fact that because I own my own property, and pay no monies to Plus Dane, then they could not care less about my situation.

However, during 2013 the ASB escalated to a much more dangerous level, we had our windows smashed, my partner and I have suffered constant harrassment on a daily basis, and have had many, many visits from the police. We also ended up having to register with the Council's ASB team. I had Plus Dane residents come to my property and threaten to beat me up, because I shouted at their child for throwing a brick at my house.

I note from a police visit to my property a few weeks ago, that Claire Foulder still wouldn't take action as she wanted more proof, despite the fact that we had CCTV images which the police had seen. So I emailed her the photographs. It seems 2 years of complaints aren't enough for her.

In respect of the CCTV and alarm system, I had to go and purchase this two days before Christmas, as my partner would not stay in the house on her own, at a cost of just over £900. This was due to our windows being smashed in. Crime Ref number can be provided.

I have also had to take unpaid leave from work as my partner has been riled when the ASB has happened to the point she is now suffering with serious depression and we have decided to leave the estate, effectively, your tenants have forced us out of our property. This is a property we own, go out to work 7 days a week to keep and maintain and pay all of our bills in a timeously manner, relying on no help from anybody. Surely this gives us the right to come home, close our front door, and not expect to be harassed or afraid to leave our home on a daily basis.

What causes me even greater concern, is that the police informed me that the main family we are having problems with have already been evicted once for ASB from a street less than half a mile from where you have re-housed them. Surely that is a sign that the only major concern is how much money you can claim for the properties, and don't care who habitates them.

I also note from your literature that you state that you investigate each and every matter raised. In respect of this, I would like a copy of all the paperwork showing that every complaint we have made, or has been made to you by the police or ASB unit on our behalf please, has been investigated. This I believe I would be entitled to under a copy of the Freedom of Information Act.

We would also like to know the total amount of complaints which have been lodged with you by tenants or authorities on the Regency Park estate, and what action has been taken? Again we are entitled to this information under the Freedom of Information Act, and it is an offence to not comply.

It also need to be noted that my solicitor did write to you over the harassment we were suffering, and it dismays me that yet again no correspondence was received form yourselves, and there was no contact with myself or my partner to try and resolve the issues. Again, this would amount to a clear breach of your policy and procedures.

Plus Dane do have a responsibility to protect us from ASB, this was borne out in the case of Brumby V Octavia Housing (2010). The High Court in this case ruled that a social landlord adopts ASB if they fail to take reasonable action to stop or prevent it.

Clearly in our case Plus Dane have not taken reasonable action to prevent the intimidation and harassment we are suffering, in fact almost every complaint raised has been totally disregarded.

As my partner and I can no longer live on this estate as we feel like prisoners, we feel it is only just that Plus Dane meet our costs for the following:-

£1000 for deposit and one month's rental upfront, as we will have to rent being in no position to buy as our money is tied up in our house, which we will also need to find a buyer/tenant for.

£1000 for the alarm system and CCTV cameras we have had to install in the property solely due to your residents. Our cameras have identified every person giving us abuse as a Plus Dane tenant, a fact made clear by the local police.

£500 to cover the stress and depression and inconvenience that we have suffered and for the clear breaches of your policy and procedures.

£500 to cover the annual leave I have had to take when the ASB has kicked off at a major level. This is time that my partner and I wanted to take for when we get married next year, but has had to be used to deal with this matter.

I have issued this letter as a formal complaint, however, I am doing this to comply with policy before I go to the Housing Ombudsmen, and to meet the criteria for when I commence legal action, as is my right to recover the costs incurred by Plus Dane's failure/incompetence to act.

You will note that I have copied my MP and Councillor in to this letter, this is to give them greater understanding of the issues on this estate, and how honest, hard working constituents are being driven off the estate. I know for a fact that I am not the only one, other houses on the estate have been put up for sale, but none of us have out For Sale signs up, as we are fearful of them getting damaged.

My partner and I would be happy to meet the Chief Executive to discuss our claims made and work with you to resolve this issue, however, we will not meet with anybody less senior, as we feel that it is no longer in our interests to do so.

Regards

CC

Ken Perry-Plus Dane Chief Executive

Linda Minnis-Plus Dane Chairperson

Joe Benton MP for Bootle

Councillor Gordon Friel

PS we are collating further evidence from the Police and ASB unit, which we will happily share with yourselves.

Hi,

It looks like a great letter, well done. It has been a very difficult ordeal for you. Just a few points:

- I could be wrong, but I do not think the Freedom of Information Act applies to social housing associations. I'd be tempted to remove the FOI request. The government was considering changing the law on this last year but I don't think this has gone through yet.

- There is a typo in your heading.

- I would address your letter directly to the Chief Executive rather than "To whom it may concern". However I would remove the paragraph about refusing to meet with anyone but the Chief Exec as this is unreasonable.

- I would remove the paragraph about this being a pure formality before legal action or an Ombudsman complaint. I assume the purpose of this letter is to get them to do something, rather than aiming to get a defensive response. Instead I would say that you have taken legal advice, understand the agency is in breach of its duty of care and will commence legal action unless they take urgent action to resolve this issue.

Good luck.

Hello Steam,

yes typo removed. I noticed it just after I sent. Fair point over addressing to chief exec, and agreeing to meet anyone.

What I want form them now is to reclaim my costs. I'm definitely moving. 100% certain, so whether they now take action against the offenders or not I don't care, but your paragraph sounds better, so I will alter that accordingly.

Many Thanks.

Funnily enough, I have only just discovered that our house is part of HomesHub, who are part of the PlusDane group, so this should surely give me more legal rights as strictly, we are part of PlusDane at the moment. I didn't realise this, as it's my fiancee's house, and she never told me at the time. Letter has been sent off anyway, so we will see where it finishes.

How long would you suggest I give them to answer this complaint before I escalate it further? Only the ASB is still continuing, and the repsonse is we will speak to the family.

It's not good enough in this case.

Depends on the urgency of the situation. Escalate immediately if very urgent. Otherwise I would give 7 days if the behaviour is continuing, 14 days if not. Letter should be marked 'URGENT' or 'REQUIRES IMMEDIATE ATTENTION' or similar ... with a brief explanation of why a very urgent response is required.

Hello all,

The response I got back was as expected, we are investigating, and this will be treated as a stage 1, of 3, complaint. Also, the manager investigating is one I have no faith in, as she has previously failed to act on information supplied by me, when pro,ised to do so.

Do i let her stage of the investigation run its course, or tell them that I am not prepared to wait as the ASB is still continuing.

They are to young for an ASBO, they can issue an ABC to their parents, but they are not mandatory and don't have to be signed I got told.

Is that really what they said? Useless lot. Scenario - offending child, local police rep, parents (social housing tenants) all attend a meeting at the offices. Police. HO, will say their piece about what has been going on and why it must now stop. Offending child is asked if they wish to sign ABC, on the understanding that if they or their parents object to this agreed behaviour, then there is the Notice of Seeking Possession, all typed and ready to be served. Offenders now have a choice, behave or see their parents under threat of losing their home. Should generally work like magic, so what is their problem?

I do hope this is all sorted, what a nightmare for you.

I think the problem is that this family are street wise, turned up at the ABC meeting with a legal aid solicitor in tow.

They were evicted by the same social housing company and rehoused in this house, and they are stunning houses, less than a mile form where they were evicted.

I think it's all about the money with PlusDane, but I refuse to let them off the hook.

Hello all,

The response I got back was as expected, we are investigating, and this will be treated as a stage 1, of 3, complaint. Also, the manager investigating is one I have no faith in, as she has previously failed to act on information supplied by me, when pro,ised to do so.

Do i let her stage of the investigation run its course, or tell them that I am not prepared to wait as the ASB is still continuing.

Difficult to say really. Given the past history of the matter, I imagine they are already some way through the timescales set out in the compaints policy ... so perhaps this should now be escalated to stage 2 or 3. Have a look and see what the policy says.

The alternative is to say it is a letter before action in accordance with the Civil Procedure Rules and you expect a proper response within 14 days or will start legal action in accordance with the rules ... thus a legal letter rather than a complaint letter under their complaints policy ... but this is more aggressive. Only threaten to bring legal proceedings within a certain time frame if you intend to do what you say you will do.

Thanks Steam, i fully expect and want to take legal action against them now. As payback for my misery. If there procedures had been adhered to, then we would have exhausted their legal process by now.

What galls me more is that they are treating my complaint under their normal complaints rules, instead of their ASB complaints policy, which is far more urgent.I think I will let this stage run its course, and depending on the findings, then do a LBA, which I will follow up on.

Unfortunately FOI only applies to the public sector. My understanding is that it does not apply to housing associations. Please see http://www.homesandcommunities.co.uk/freedomofinformation.

Hello Steam,

i'm not saying you are wrong, but as PlusDane are registered on the ICO register, including what information they will give out, surely that means I can request i, see purposes 1,3 and 4 below. What do you tihnk?t:-

Registration Number: Z2421663

Date Registered: 14 December 2010 Registration Expires: 13 December 2013

Data Controller: PLUS DANE (MERSEYSIDE) HOUSING ASSOCIATION LIMITED

Address:

BALTIMORE BUILDINGS

13-15 RODNEY STREET

LIVERPOOL

L1 9EF

Other Names:

PLUS DANE MERSEYSIDE

This register entry describes, in very general terms, the personal data being processed by:

PLUS DANE (MERSEYSIDE) HOUSING ASSOCIATION LIMITED

Purpose 1

Property Management

Purpose Description:

The management and administration of land, property and residential property and the estate management of other organisations.

Data Controllers further description of Purpose:

THE PROVISION OF ACCOMMODATION (INCLUDING TEMPORARY ACCOMMODATION) IN

HOUSES, HOSTELS, RESIDENTIAL HOMES AND SHELTERED HOUSING

TYPICAL ACTIVITIES MAY INCLUDE THE COMPLETE ADMINISTRATION PROCESSES FOR:

LETTING, RENTING AND LEASING PROPERTIES

WAITING LISTS

OUT OF HOURS MANAGEMENT

WATER RATES

HOUSING AND PROPERTY GRANTS

BUILDING, MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS

BUYING, SELLING AND DISPOSAL OF PROPERTY

RELATED LEGAL, INSURANCE AND ACCOUNTING MATTERS

Data Subjects are:

TENANTS AND APPLICANTS FOR ACCOMMODATION OF RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY AND MEMBERS OF

THEIR FAMILIES/HOUSEHOLDS

ASYLUM SEEKERS

EMPLOYEES INCLUDING PERMANENT AND TEMPORARY EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS, CONSULTANTS,

SELF-EMPLOYED AND OTHER PERSONS CONTRACTED TO PROVIDE SERVICES ON BEHALF OF

THE HOUSING ASSOCIATION/TRUST

SUPPLIERS OF GOODS OR SERVICES TO OR ON BEHALF OF THE HOUSING ASSOCIATION/

TRUST

BUILDERS

LOCAL AUTHORITY EMPLOYEES

LANDLORDS

CORRESPONDENTS AND ENQUIRERS

SURVEY RESPONDENTS

PERSONNEL ASSISTING RESEARCH

Data Classes are:

Personal Details

Employment Details

Financial Details

Religious or Other Beliefs Of A Similar Nature

Offences (Including Alleged Offences)

LIFESTYLE AND SOCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES

SEXUAL LIFE (WHERE RELEVANT TO TENANCY)

SUPPLIER DETAILS (INCLUDING GOODS, SERVICES PROVIDED)

RACIAL OR ETHNIC ORIGIN (FOR MONITORING AND WHERE OTHERWISE RELEVANT)

PHYSICAL OR MENTAL HEALTH RECORD (FOR IDENTIFICATION OF HOUSING NEEDS,

MONITORING ETC.)

HEALTH, SAFETY AND SECURITY DETAILS

Sources (S) and Disclosures (D)(1984 Act). Recipients(1998 Act):

RELATIVES, GUARDIANS OR OTHER PERSONS ASSOCIATED WITH, OR REPRESENTATIVES OF

RESIDENTIAL TENANTS

EMPLOYERS OF THE DATA SUBJECT

PERSONS MAKING AN ENQUIRY OR A COMPLAINT

EMPLOYEES OF THE HOUSING ASSOCIATION/TRUST (INCLUDING PERMANENT AND

TEMPORARY EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS, CONSULTANTS, SELF EMPLOYED AND OTHER

PERSONS CONTRACTED TO PROVIDE SERVICES ON BEHALF OF THE HOUSING/TRUST

COURTS

OTHER HOUSING ASSOCIATIONS/TRUSTS

HEALTH AUTHORITIES

LOCAL AUTHORITIES

CENTRAL GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS

THE HOUSING CORPORATION

PROBATION SERVICES

SURVEY AND RESEARCH ORGANISATIONS, WORKERS

CHARITIES/VOLUNTARY ORGANISATIONS

Data subjects themselves

Suppliers, providers of goods or services

Financial organisations and advisers

Credit reference agencies

Debt collection and tracing agencies

Police forces

The media

Auditors

Landlords

Transfers:

None outside the European Economic Area

Purpose 2

Research

Purpose Description:

Research in any field, including market, health, lifestyle, scientific or technical research.

TECHNICAL, HEALTH, ECONOMIC, MARKET RESEARCH, RESEARCH INTO SOCIAL HOUSING AND

HOUSING PROBLEMS

IDENTIFICATION OF SUBJECTS FOR SURVEY OR ANALYSIS

DISTRIBUTION OF QUESTIONNAIRES

ADMINISTRATION IN CONNECTION WITH TELEPHONE OR FACE TO FACE INTERVIEWS

THE COLLECTION OR ABSTRACTION OF DATA

Data Subjects are:

TENANTS

RECIPIENTS OF THE HOUSING ASSOCIATION/TRUST'S SERVICES AND MEMBERS OF

THEIR FAMILIES, HOUSEHOLDS

SELF-EMPLOYED AND OTHER PERSONS CONTRACTED TO PROVIDE SERVICES ON BEHALF

OF THE HOUSING ASSOCIATION/TRUST

SURVEY RESPONDENTS

Data Classes are:

Personal Details

Family, Lifestyle and Social Circumstances

Employment Details

Financial Details

Racial or Ethnic Origin

SEXUAL LIFE (WHERE RELEVANT)

PHYSICAL OR MENTAL HEALTH RECORD (HELD FOR IDENTIFICATION OF HOUSING NEEDS,

MONITORING ETC.)

RESEARCH ORGANISATIONS

INDIVIDUALS/ORGANISATIONS UNDERTAKING RESEARCH ON BEHALF OF THE HOUSING

ASSOCIATION/TRUST

LOCAL AUTHORITIES

THE HOUSING CORPORATION

HEALTH AND SOCIAL WELFARE PARCTITIONERS/AGENCIES

VOLUNTARY AND CHARITABLE ORGANISATIONS

SURVEY RESPONDENTS

OTHER PERSONNEL ASSISTING RESEARCH

Transfers:

Purpose 3

Staff, Agent and Contractor Administration

THE ADMINISTRATION OF PROSPECTIVE, CURRENT AND PAST EMPLOYEES INCLUDING SELF-

-EMPLOYED, CONTRACT PERSONNEL, TEMPORARY STAFF OR VOLUNTARY WORKERS.

THE PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT OF THE HOUSING ASSOCIATION/TRUST'S WORKLOAD

THE MAKING OF HEALTH AND SAFETY PROVISIONS FOR STAFF, INCLUDING THE OPERATION OF

VIOLENT WARNING MARKER SYSTEMS

PENSIONS ADMINISTRATION

DISCIPLINARY MATTERS, INDUSTRIAL TRIBUNALS ETC.

STAFF TRAINING

OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE OF E-MAIL SYSTEMS

TELEPHONE LOGGING

Data Subjects are:

SELF EMPLOYED AND OTHER PERSONS CONTRACTED TO PROVIDE SERVICES ON BEHALF OF

THE HOUSING ASSOCIATION/TRUST

RELATIVES, GUARDIANS, ASSOCIATES AND REPRESENTATIVES OF THE DATA SUBJECT

PERSONS TO WHOM THE DATA CONTROLLER PROVIDES, MAY PROVIDE OR HAS PROVIDED

GOODS OR SERVICES

PERSONS WHO PROVIDE OR HAVE PROVIDED GOODS OR SERVICES TO THE HOUSING

ASSOCIATION/TRUST

PREVIOUS AND PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYERS OF THE DATA SUBJECT, AND OTHER REFEREES

Data Classes are:

Personal Details

Education and Training Details

Employment Details

Financial Details

Trade Union Membership

Physical or Mental Health or Condition

RACIAL OR ETHNIC ORIGIN (FOR MONITORING PURPOSES)

HEALTH, SAFETY AND SECURITY DETAILS

PROFESSIONAL ADVISERS TO THE HOUSING ASSOCIATION/TRUST

HEALTHCARE, SOCIAL AND WELFARE ADVISERS OR PRACTITIONERS

EMPLOYEES OF THE HOUSING ASSOCIATION/TRUST (INCLUDING PERMANENT AND

TEMPORARY EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS,CONSULTANTS, SELF EMPLOYED AND OTHER PERSONS

CONTRACTED TO PROVIDE SERVICESON BEHALF OF THE HOUSING ASSOCIATION/TRUST)

CAREERS SERVICES

TRADE UNIONS AND STAFF ASSOCIATIONS

SURVEY AND RESEARCH ORGANISATIONS, WORKERS

RECIPIENTS OF THE HOUSING ASSOCIATION/TRUST'S SERVICES

Data subjects themselves

Relatives, guardians or other persons associated with the data subject

Current, past or prospective employers of the data subject

Education, training establishments and examining bodies

Courts / Tribunals

Transfers:

Purpose 4

Associated welfare services, advice and support

THE PROVISION OF ASSOCIATED AMENITIES TO THE HOMELESS, ELDERLY, SINGLE, THOSE

WITH SPECIAL NEEDS, PHYSICAL AND MENTAL ILLNESS OR DISABILITIES ETC.

THE PROVISION OF HOMECARE SERVICES AND FACILITIES

THE PROVISION OF EMERGENCY AND OUT OF HOURS SUPPORT

THE OPERATION OF CARE LINES

THE PROVISION OF ADVICE AND SUPPORT TO CLIENTS IN RESPECT OF HOUSING, INCLUDING

BENEFITS, WELFARE, EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT

THE PROVISION OF ADVICE AND SUPPORT TO PROVIDERS OF ACCOMMODATION

RELATED LEGAL AND ACCOUNTING MATTERS

Data Subjects are:

RECIPIENTS OF THE HOUSING ASSOCIATION/TRUST'S ADVICE OR SERVICES AND MEMBERS

OF THEIR FAMILIES/HOUSEHOLDS

TENANTS AND APPLICANTS FOR ACCOMODATION AND MEMBERS OF THEIR FAMILIES

/HOUSEHOLDS

ASYLUM SEEKERS

EMPLOYEES INCLUDING PERMANENT AND TEMPORARY EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS,

CONSULTANTS, SELF-EMPLOYED AND OTHER PERSONS CONTRACTED TO PROVIDE SERVICES ON

BEHALF OF THE HOUSING ASSOCIATION/TRUST

SUPPLIERS OF GOODS OR SERVICES TO OR ON BEHALF OF THE HOUSING ASSOCIATION/

TRUST

LOCAL AUTHORITY EMPLOYEES

PROBATION OFFICERS

SOCIAL WORKERS

SPIRITUAL ADVICE AND OTHER WELFARE ADVISERS

LANDLORDS

Data Classes are:

Personal Details

Employment Details

Financial Details

Racial or Ethnic Origin

Physical or Mental Health or Condition

SEXUAL LIFE (WHERE RELEVANT)

SUPPLIER DETAILS (INCLUDING GOODS, SERVICES PROVIDED)

EMPLOYERS OF THE DATA SUBJECT

LANDLORDS

HEALTH/SOCIAL/WELFARE AND SPIRITUAL PRACTITIONERS OR ADVISERS

PERSONS MAKING AN ENQUIRY OR A COMPLAINT

EMPLOYEES OF THE HOUSING ASSOCIATION/TRUST INCLUDING PERMANENT AND TEMPORARY

EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS, CONSULTANTS, SELF EMPLOYED AND OTHER PERSONS

CONTRACTED TO PROVIDE SERVICES ON BEHALF OF THE HOUSING ASSOCIATION/TRUST

SUPPLIERS, PROVIDERS OF GOODS OR SERVICES

COURTS

HOUSING ASSOCIATIONS/TRUSTS

LOCAL AUTHORITIES

THE HOUSING CORPORATION

PROBATION SERVICES

CHARITIES/VOLUNTARY ORGANISATIONS

RELATIVES, GUARDIANS OR OTHER PERSONS ASSOCIATED WITH OR REPRESENTATIVES

OF RESIDENTIAL TENANTS

Data subjects themselves

Survey and research organisations

Police forces

Auditors

Transfers:

Purpose 5

Accounts & Records

Purpose Description:

Keeping accounts related to any business or other activity carried on by the data controller, or deciding whether to accept any person as a customer or supplier, or keeping records of purchases, sales or other transactions for the purpose of ensuring that the requisite payments and deliveries are made or services provided by him or to him in respect of those transactions, or for the purpose of making financial or management forecasts to assist him in the conduct of any such business or activity

THE ADMINISTRATION OF RECORDS RELATING TO GOODS, ORDERS, SERVICES AND ACCOUNTS

PROVIDED TO THE HOUSING ASSOCIATION/TRUST

Data Subjects are:

SUPPLIERS

CUSTOMERS AND CLIENTS (PERSONS TO WHOM HOUSING ASSOCIATION/TRUST

PROVIDES, MAY PROVIDE OR HAS PROVIDED GOODS OR SERVICES)

EMPLOYEES AND REPRESENTATIVES OF SUPPLIERS

CONSULTANTS, SELF-EMPLOYED AND OTHER PERSONS CONTRACTED TO PROVIDE

SERVICES ON BEHALF OF THE HOUSING ASSOCIATION/TRUST

Data Classes are:

Personal Details

Employment Details

Financial Details

RACIAL OR ETHNIC ORIGIN (FOR MONITORING PURPOSES)

CONSULTANTS, SELF-EMPLOYED AND OTHER PERSONS CONTRACTED TO PROVIDE

SERVICES ON BEHALF OF THE HOUSING ASSOCIATION/TRUST

LOCAL AUTHORITIES

COURTS

RECIPIENTS OF HOUSING ASSOCIATION/TRUST'S SERVICES

Data subjects themselves

Current, past or prospective employers of the data subject

Education, training establishments and examining bodies

Business associates and other professional advisers

Persons making an enquiry or complaint

Credit reference agencies

Debt collection and tracing agencies

Trade, employer associations and professional bodies

The media

Auditors

Transfers:

Purpose 6

Crime Prevention and Prosecution of Offenders

Purpose Description:

Crime prevention and detection and the apprehension and prosecution of offenders.

INCLUDES USE OF CLOSED-CIRCUIT TELEVISION FOR THE MONITORING AND COLLECTION

OF VISUAL IMAGES FOR THE PURPOSE OF MAINTAINING THE SECURITY OF

PREMISES, FOR PREVENTING CRIME AND INVESTIGATING CRIME.

Data Subjects are:

Customers and Clients

Offenders and suspected offenders

MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC

THOSE INSIDE, ENTERING OR IN THE IMMEDIATE VICINITY OF THE AREA UNDER

SURVEILLANCE

Data Classes are:

Personal Details

Goods or Services Provided

Criminal Proceedings, Outcomes And Sentences.

VISUAL IMAGES

PERSONAL APPEARANCE AND BEHAVIOUR

SECURITY ORGANISATIONS

Data subjects themselves

Business associates and other professional advisers

Employees and agents of the data controller

Persons making an enquiry or complaint

Police forces

Transfers:

Copyright in this copy is owned by the Information Commissioner. Data Controllers may take copies of their own register entries. Apart from that no part of it may be copied unless allowed under the Copyright Designs and Patent Act 1988.