scotcall doorstep caller

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4050 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just want to say big thanks to all people on here!!! will need to update my browser so i can check out noddle for my credit report. again many thanks, and sorry if i sound stupid but this is new to me so learning!! was really worried for my wife and family in case the bailiffs just showed up. will look at credit file and post back if i need any more info, which i am sure i will!!!!

What they mean is don't have a conversation with them verbally as they can deny what they have said, always communicate in

writing then you have a paper trail of what has been discussed and always try to deal with the OC and not the DCA.

. take it oc means original creditor.

Yes OC = Original Creditor.

Your doing just fine right now, keeping in everything in writing will mean you will have irrefutable evidence if it ever got to a Judge, it won't and they know this hence why they like to threaten and intimidate people over the phone as they think that we are too dumb to think of recording our calls, well back at ya, Truecall is the puppy's back wheels!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!