style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2261 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The interim order,and the charging form application have both been stamped by the court and returned to me, so it appears the court does not directly send to the defendant this paperwork.

Apart from the two forms, what else would I send ?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any know creditors, I am confused about, as in my charging form application, I had not mentioned any other creditors as I was simply not sure, but the order from the court does appear to be clear that I also send the same to the bank c/o mortgage centre. Is that how you read it ?

I don't have the title deeds to hand but would the bank details be on it as it is providing a mortgage and so therefore has an interest what is going on..

You have the title deeds so check them when you get home.

You should have listed all joint owners of the property and all creditors includes the mortgage company.

Also check the Charges Register on the title deeds for any other secured loans, second mortgages or Charging Orders.

I can't believe I have to send copies to the bank who supply his mortgage but if that's what I do then that's what I do. I pity him really but he only has him self to blame. I attempt to send three lots this Friday, A/ One to defendant, B/ One to the bank and copies to the court. I shall check the finer details as I go but it seems clearer now..

Today I attempt to put in the post, copies of the following to A/ the defendant, B/ The Mortgage company, (the bank) which I will include the following to each party. Charging form application, Official copy of register of title and C/ Interim charging order with schedule. Is that it do you think ?

Am now looking at further costs I can claim for, including the cost of this latest application. Can I do this as I am still having to put in work, who pays for this time ? What am I legally able to claim as regarding these costs..

I have to send a certificate of service to the court within seven days of the hearing. Both the details of whom I've sent documents to on one form ?

No. One N215 form for each party served.