The War on Disabled People is an Invitation to Fight Back

Lady Lou
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4171 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think it does, we have lived abroad for many years, in the EU and on the wall in the British consulate was a letter saying No British national living in that country cound not use there NHS. Our NHS has a limited amount of founds in it. Only last night on the News London British whites where now in the minority, How can this be fair,when we are doing the worlds countries disabled before we do ours. I think we should only look after the ones who have lived generations on the British Isles. So yes I do think it does have everything to do with Goverment and Foreigners.

What's being white got to do with it? There are many British Black people and there are many foreign white people.

What's being white got to do with it? There are many British Black people and there are many foreign white people.

Quite. My wife and I chuckle about this a lot, as she is a foreigner. But of course, she is a white anglophone foreigner, so I guess she's one of the "good" ones that nobody gets upset about.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Aren't most British people descendants of immigrants or invaders? How many Brits can claim to be true Brits in that all their forefathers were British born and the same for their mothers? We have had Romans, Vikings, Danes, Normans, Scots, Welsh etc., invade England so unlikely to be any true blue Englishmen around. :-D

I think that when it comes to the next election we need to vote David Cameron and the Conservatives out of office. He clearly hates anyone claiming benefit, he has no idea about how every day life affects us, maybe he should try living a week on benefit and see how he copes!! His attitude towards genuinely sick and disabled people is very very worrying. He reminds me in a way of Adolf Hitler!! Shame on you David Cameron your a bloody disgrace and I hope you get voted out next election!!

I would take this with a pinch of salt as it is just another way for him to get his name into the press. I don't think that they or any other government would have done it much differently.

If we didn't have a deficit, why are we still borrowing such huge sums of money?

We are giving away too much in foreign aid abroad which is why we still borrow money!!

We are giving away too much in foreign aid abroad which is why we still borrow money!!

No we aren't and no it isn't. But we've been through this already in the thread - it might be an idea to read back a couple of pages.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Aren't most British people descendants of immigrants or invaders? How many Brits can claim to be true Brits in that all their forefathers were British born and the same for their mothers? We have had Romans, Vikings, Danes, Normans, Scots, Welsh etc., invade England so unlikely to be any true blue Englishmen around. :-D

Exactly. My father is half English and I believe he has relatives who came over here from America, Malta and possibly Canada.

Bloody hell, this thread is like Groundshog Day at times!

"Just wanted to let you know good luck. We're all counting on you."

Paul P Valentine

The new rules have come into force full time and the government is pleased to announce a drop in the unemployment figures, total rubbish is what these figures are.

The rules have always stated that you have to be actively seeking work, before that would involve asking companies, any company if they had any vacancies, NOT NOW, it seems that you can only include companies that are actually advertising for a vacancy, or face getting your benefits cut, and I mean all your benefits, and no you cannot claim anything else, if you have kids then you can still claim child benefit, this benefit will replace your JSA, and could be for up to 3 years.

For me it was 4 weeks of no money and my friend buying me a weeks worth of food on 2 occasions so I didn't starve, I have no gas for heating, and am hoping to god my electric stays on till Friday, when the sanctions are finally lifted, worse of all no one at the jobcentre explains the new rules fully to you, the jobcenter in Luton alone is sanctioning something like 60 to 100 people a week.

Appeals have failed and now I am behind on all my bills, Aldwyck is now giving me 7 days notice to seek a possession order for this place, I have no gas for heating, I am praying my electric will last until Friday when the sanctions are finally lifted.

A recent maintenance case almost had me banged up for 6 weeks because I have no money, and will only be put off if I can pay 20 quid on Friday, so I am hoping to god that they don't muck up the payment I am due on Friday or a warrant will be issued for my arrest.

I am now expected to live of £ 53 a week because they are taking out £17.53 a week out of my benefits, by the time they all claim their payments I will be left with 30 quid a week to pay all my bills, gas and electric, food and I am still expected to actively look for work.

With the jobcentre in Dunstable closed all inquiries have to be made via Luton, some 4 miles away, and £ 3.50 bus fare, you are still expected to find this even though you have no money coming in.

You have no access to the decision makers both when you appeal and at any time during the sanctions in place as it is all done behind a veil of secrecy.

I was relieved that I did not go to prison but sitting here with my coat on indoors, no money for gas til Friday which wont last for the entire 2 weeks anyway, I am just wandering if I had not been better of just letting myself get banged up.

Xmas, hm what xmas

The jsa states that law sais you need 71 quid a week to live on, summit they forget when it suits them.

as for getting it awarded due to hardship, no chance, so I AM SCHREWED

As for the papers and mp's getting involved to help the voters, they are nowhere to be seen

I have tried to explain to the jobcentre people and showed evidence to backup my case that due to having

2 prolapsed discs l4 & L5,

nerve damage on left side of L5,

scoliosis, and

now developing sciatica on my left side mostly,

and as such, cannot do manual handling ( something they accepted in my previous claim ), that I cannot apply for 80% of the jobs I see, that I still have to find 14 vacancies to apply for.

Edited by P_Valentine
spelling errors

P_Valentine, why is £17+ being deducted from your payments? You're welcome to complain on this thread, but if there's anything the guys can help you with, it would be worth starting a new one so your posts don't get lost in the noise.

"Just wanted to let you know good luck. We're all counting on you."

Funny, funny, funny! I give up, giggling is bad for me this close to bedtime!!! I just bought the dvd from Amazon - it's all your fault, you know!

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop

Funny, funny, funny! I give up, giggling is bad for me this close to bedtime!!! I just bought the dvd from Amazon - it's all your fault, you know!

Hee! Yeah, I have a copy kicking around somewhere. Need to watch it again soon.

Bloody hell, this thread is like Groundshog Day at times!

::Clock ticks over::

"I got you babe"

(Can't remember any good lines from that movie, much as I love it.)

::Clock ticks over::

"I got you babe"

(Can't remember any good lines from that movie, much as I love it.)

'This is one time where television fails to capture the true excitement of a large squirrel predicting the weather'

Hee! Yeah, I have a copy kicking around somewhere. Need to watch it again soon.

Yeah, well, you've got a lot to answer for - now my husband is insisting we watch all three 'Airport' films before we watch 'Airplane'.

'This is one time where television fails to capture the true excitement of a large squirrel predicting the weather'

Yeah, OK, that wins the thread.