Which Parking Companies? - Which retail stores?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4107 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've been parked in Tesco car park at Longton again this morning, and still no sign of signage, but still a portly man wearing a hi viz coat, in the area, my post #9 on this thread, refers....

Almost back to my motor, and I notice a very soggy slip of paper in the walkway - on it is printed the following, although don't hold me to the precise wordage, "You have parked outside the lines of the bay, causing an obstruction", it has UKPC logo printed on it, plus, [i think], Tesco's logo.

I had a swift walk around the car park, and was unable to see any other tickets on any windscreens - at that car park, they tend to concentrate their efforts on the Disabled Persons, and the Parent and Child parking area, [soft targets, close to the store entrance, and they don't have to leave the restaurant area for too long]

I wondered, are the slips of paper a "job creation scheme", whilst awaiting the up to date signage, or have Tesco management finally realised that the methods used up to present, together with the information that victims are gaining from "CAG", are biting into the profits?

Sam

All of these are on behalf of a friend.. Cabot - [There's no CCA!]

CapQuest - [There's no CCA!]

Barclays - Zinc, [There's no CCA!]

Robinson Way - Written off!

NatWest - Written off!

• 3 months later...

I've been to "Tesco" in Longton lot's of times since I wrote post #26 back in October, [three months, already]

The last time I went there was today, and there are still no signs, but there are still two bods patrolling around, [but I only saw one today], and I have to say that I still didn't see any tickets stuck on screens.

So if no tickets are being issued, in an 804 space car park, just how are they making any money?

I'll try to visit again this week, and have a firkle around the area on foot, and have a closer shufti at this.

I'm not bothered about them, I just want to know if I'm missing out on something - out in the fresh air, walking about, no hassle, because there are no tickets, but a profit to be made, Sam the Eagle is keen to get some of the action to supplement the pension!!

Sam

All of these are on behalf of a friend.. Cabot - [There's no CCA!]

CapQuest - [There's no CCA!]

Barclays - Zinc, [There's no CCA!]

Robinson Way - Written off!

NatWest - Written off!

now the listing of Blockbusters in Crawley has raised a new question- as they are in administration who has the power to run the car park? the PPC? the administrators? If you get a ticket there now then you should owe the money to the administrator and NOT the PPC. Should they be told that UKPC is using false instruments to gain a pecuniary advantage, more commonly called fraud or theft.