style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3820 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi tigger you hav just subscribed!!:-)

thanks for popping by..

I too had a letter last wk from GPB..mine letter says to still contact Iqor and not them has they are not yet c

going to corrispond with me ....You can just send a letter stating the account is in dispute and you will not be entering in any corrispondence with then ..Ive not bothered replying yet!! some say do reply some say dont ..I get fed up with letter ping pong lol....At the end of the day if they are gonna issue proceeding they will wether keep writing or not ..Is you agreement the same has mine ???

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi.. i have just trawled through my old posts.. hope this link works.. it has my 'application form they sent to me' on it.. am also getting sick of the 'ping pong'.. good way of describing it.. :)

Tiggerhttp://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?164548-Halifax-Credit-Card-CCA-request..-this-is-what-they-have-sent-to-me&p=1768983&highlight=#post1768983

my GPB letter says CONTACT US NOW.... so no asking me to contact iQor... but it also has the questionable words 'a county court claim may be issued without further warning'

i mean i may change my name to elvis and go and live on cocobongo island...... i may turn up on thier doorstep naked to discuss this matter....... you get the drift... ;-) lol

Tigger

Well Yeh thats exactly the way i look at it..what is the point of keep threating..If your gonna do it then do it,,they hav no proof that we actually get their letters has they never sent recorded..In my letter from GPB they said i had 10 days from the date of the letter to respond...The funny thing is there wasnt any date lol..how proffessional is that eh ..tee hee !!

Hi

Yep your letter very diff from mine i think mine must be a photo copy as everything in black and white my GPB is in black strange!! do you own ya own property ..hav work etc?? i live in rented hav no assets has such and unemployed!! they wont get much outta me lol

nope live in rented and dont work.. funny thing is.. i wasnt working back when they threw the credit card at me either.. was cos my ex husband was working.... funny how they will throw credit at you.... then moan when you question it....

mine started of with Iqor.. they passed it back ,,went trough a few more DCAs now back with Iqor..they didnt get any joy out of me then ..they certainly aint gonna get any now..Even with thier buddy GPB on me case,,funny how they hav set him on me ..Maybe they think im a poodle and not a rotty lol

see if this works.. :-)

http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo171/tigger72/Haliprat/GPB.jpg

and yes, the letter is that wonky.. its not my scanning.. ;-)

tigger

If I were you tigger, I would erase the balance on that letter. There can't be many people with the exact same balance so it would be quite easy for them to identify who you are.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE

Well i totally ignored Iqor,,,They hav gone away. Who then passed to geffory parker bourne ..and they gone away .!! now Haliprats Hav got good ole WESTCOT on me case ..Gonna ignore them too..!! fed up with letter ping pong..Wish hali would just issue a summons ..so it can get sorted once and for all.:roll:

• 5 months later...

UPDATE!! RECEIVED A SD through the post on Thursday!! postman brought it 1st class!! Account still in dispute!! the last letter I sent capquest was the one in post6!! they hav totally ignored me ..and said ive ignored them !!took them a yr to send the SD ..Has it wasnt properly served Its invalid! will not bother with this one! shud one be hand deleivered I may setaside!! cant see why they would want to make some1 bankrupted that has nothing!!;)..will cost them but not me..and it would do me a favour if they did bankrupt me! they havent sent me a CCA with my old account number just a new version of a CCA from when halifax took over marbles!! theres no sigs and has a new account number !1 would they need the old account number and CCA to make me Bankrutped????..also the debt has gone up over £1.500 due to crappy adding intrest

• 2 weeks later...

hi ..

Last yr CCAed crapquest ..they brought an old marbles card ..

Sent me a recon CCA.. new account number and owned by halifax

No sigs,,and newly printed out ,,

Was a diff account number and owned by beneficial bank when I had a marbles card..so def not the CCA i signed..

I wrote to them asking them that i beleive it to be a recon and OFT hav said they now hav to tell us if the hav the original CCA or not...

they wrote back asking for full details of the dispute wilh supporting documentation ..

I ignored them Purely coz they Ignored me..

I received a letter off crappy in march this yr saying the usual that if i dont pay they will start action they didnt give me 14 days to reply like the letter said they would ..

and a wk later an SD arrived ..

come by the postman so I aint worried about it ..

I wrote to capquest telling them the account is still in dispute and thanking them for the letter in march .

.today they send me the same letter as they did in april last yr

asking for any supporting evidence and full details of my dispute..

ARE THE THICK OR WHAT .

.my letter tells them that i beleive the CCA to be a recon and asking them if they hold the original .

.is supporting evidence enough.!!

Are they playing games or what ..and has anyone got a letter I could use to shut them up ;) ?????

thanks guys

Had similar fun with CQ, they just ignored my requests, the only way I got them to address my questions was to stick them with a complaint to why they refused to answer my points, they then eventually answer some of your points, then I just fire in with another complaint....all good fun but it keeps them busy..

"Always ask for a CCA, Simples".

yeah thats the thread ha ha.. Has anyone actually managed to speak to Barry Davies? Im coming to the conclusion that its a made up name.

The views expressed on this website are mine alone and don't reflect the views of my employer!

Had similar fun with CQ, they just ignored my requests, the only way I got them to address my questions was to stick them with a complaint to why they refused to answer my points, they then eventually answer some of your points, then I just fire in with another complaint....all good fun but it keeps them busy..

Thanks Linus!! !! im going to reply Im rather bemused that youe ASKING me for supporting evidence..If you have brought this debt then you will hav all the paper work ..now can you answer my Question RE my letter dated Blah blah Blah

and Yellow ..no one has got hold of Barry Davis ;) ..maybe he the INVISABLE MAN ;)