style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3820 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Did you ever send a SAR to halliprats? It might be useful as you can see exactly what they got, and u can start reclaiming charges and any ppi back. Also send 1st crud the account in dispute letter and remind them that the unlawful processing of your information is a breach of your human rights, bet they run away as soon as they realise you ain't no mug.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nope never done a SAR ,,I will prob have more original paper work than they have got :)There is no PPI If only a little..The amount is now over 16000..the limit was only 14.400 so deff charges ;)

Is it ok to email them ?? my ink has run out ..OH said he could print letters off at work But would rather get it started than wait a while ?

I'd send them a SAR and get everything they have, which is more ammo for you, and make sure you ask for all copies of notice of assignments, default notices, termination notices and all phone call logs, and everything they hold on u and get reclaiming those charges. It'll keep them busy.

Can I just SAR 1st Credit..Has they have now brought the debt ?? shouldnt they have all the paper work ?

No all they get is a CD/DVD with a list of accounts and names then send out the threats etc. They don't bother with paperwork until someone demands it.

dpick

They do need to have paperwork, the fact that they issue sd's like confetti just goes to show the abuse of the processes and used to scare people into paying up, challenge them and get costs, if they do it often enough to u they could end up paying your debt off lol

Checked CF nothing new ..Halifax still own the debt accordin to Noodle( But todays mail says 1st cred own it ..Got a NOA too which 1st cred have obviously printed out themselves ;) ..No CCJs or anything else to report ;)

Well if thats the case about the SD 1st cred will make me BR for a citi card..Then wont have to bother with the Hlifax account ..Its so confusing.com ;)

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE

well 1st Crud have replied with sending me a n Application form (the same one that all the DCs and Halifax have sent ..but this time has a new set of T & C with it ..I didnt ask for the CCA from Crud..I sent them a letter saying it was still in dispute with the OC and has been since 2008 ..I take it I should just ignore?? ..Im sure Ive read on CAG that if halifax thought they could get their money ,,They would of done so years ago..Its been passed the parcel for 4 years now ..About 5 DCA have tryed to collect..I know 1st crud are issuing SDs ..shall I just wait and see if one turns up : ??

Thanks Guys

Did you send the SAR off to haliprats, if so then you can tell 1st crud that the dispute is on going with the OC and you are awaiting information from them. Make them aware that until the dispute is resolved they should not be passing accounts on in dispute and should they try to enforce you will defend and counter claim for distress caused.