style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3820 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Me Darling ;)

Yep I sent email yesday,, so should get a letter in a day or 2..I also sent Halifax an Email and asked them if they held the CCA for the account ..they sent me the aaplication form and said andI quote I REFER TO YOUR RECENT COMMUNICATION AND ENCLOSED IS A COPY OF YOUR SIGNED APPLICATION I HOPE THIS MEETS YOUR REQUIREMENT ;;

Well Halifax it dont ..I asked For the AGREEMENT not APPLICATION FORM ..So i will now email them again and ask again :))

I do remember when I had this account it was a Telephone Application..Then I got this to sign ..Maybe this application is infact the CCA ..:))

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are they the historic terms and conditions or current, if current remind them that you need the terms and conditions that were in force at the time you applied. Also remind them that documentation needs to be legible and to send you a copy that is, as that is what the law and courts would require.

UPDATE last year I recieved a SD from Crapquest,,come through the post didnt bother with Setting Aside .....they then past it to Muckhall ..Never heard from them again..now today a letter from Crappy saying..they are going back to Marbles for the info ..account on hold blah blah

Obviousley the SD was a threat..and they have giving me a different Ref number to use too,,Left hand dont know what the right is doing, and wrong account number on letters..They can Fox trot and Oscar ;)

Hi

I have just checked my credit report with noodle ..the default I had with halifax has gone..Is this because 1st credit have brought the account ?? And they will re add it in their name ?? if so

does this mean I will have to wait another 6 years before it drops of my File ?

no, they can only update the account.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

several threads on same debt merged

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE

Well has you all know Halifax sold their accounts to 1st Credit

..I asked 1st credit for a CCA request.

.they came back with the same App/CCA has all the other DCAS

they even sent Statements of accounts for 2 years only tho

..I emailed back and said it wasnt good enough,

and that I wanted SOA for the duration of the account

..I heard nothing then this AM I received the Application again .

.New T&Cs and this letter

it says and I quote

Please find enclosed a signed copy of the original agreement,T & CS at the time the agreement being signed and T & CS at the time the agreement defaulted

Inaccordance with Section 78 of the consumer Credit Act 1974 please find below statement of accounts

A the state of the account £2.000

B the amount if any currently payable under the agreement by the debitor to the Creditor ...£.2000

C the amounts and due dates of any payments which, if the debitor does not draw further on the account, will later become payable under the aggrement by debitor to creditor ...£2.000

The account is on hold in the interim and we look forward to hearing from you with your comments reqarding the enclosed documents

Now they have not sent no statement of accounts like I asked ..

And the amount they are claiming ,

Are they saying that is all they want from me ???

Well has you all know halifax sold their accounts to 1st credit

..I asked 1st credit for a CCA request.

.they came back with the same App/CCA has all the other DCAS

they even sent Statements of accounts for 2 years only tho

..I emailed back and said it wasnt good enough,

and that I wanted SOA for the duration of the account

..I heard nothing then this AM I received the Application again .

.New T&Cs and this letter

it says and I quote

Please find enclosed a signed copy of the original agreement,T & CS at the time the agreement being signed and T & CS at the time the agreement defaulted

Inaccordance with Section 78 of the consumer Credit Act 1974 please find below statement of accounts

A the state of the account £2.000

B the amount if any currently payable under the agreement by the debitor to the Creditor ...£.2000

C the amounts and due dates of any payments which, if the debitor does not draw further on the account, will later become payable under the aggrement by debitor to creditor ...£2.000

The account is on hold in the interim and we look forward to hearing from you with your comments reqarding the enclosed documents

Now they have not sent no statement of accounts like I asked ..

And the amount they are claiming ,

Are they saying that is all they want from me ???

A CCA request provides an ''agreement'' and a statment of the account at the present time if you require more inforamation you must make a Subject Access Request (SAR) to

Halifax.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

My guess is that this is only one of the debts, the SAR I think is the way forward now, too risky to make guesses.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: