does anyone else wonder about the state of their own sanity

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4265 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

well sometimes i mean

i seem to be alot more aggressive lately, not towards anyone i know but randomly i mean

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It will get worse, for everybody. We have to tolerate all that is pushed down our throats. Not surprising we feel sick.

And i dont just mean food wise.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

i know

i have a little sign on my desk at work it looks like one of those church thermonmiters you get

only mine says likelyhood of going postal

wouldnt be weird but i have several shooting certificates and know people who own guns

not that i would but my managers now avoid me

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

does anyone else wonder about the state of their own sanity?

Quite often

:lol:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

I'd be more worried if you thaught you were sane in this world....

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

daydreaming about stabbing someone with a screwdriver today in work

best thing is id worked out the escape plan and everything

just wasnt sure weither to stop at one or go for a few more

this is bad i know but its a fairly re-occouring thing

makes me worried a bit but after a while i figure who would care that much

Please note:

daydreaming about stabbing someone with a screwdriver today in work

best thing is id worked out the escape plan and everything

just wasnt sure weither to stop at one or go for a few more

this is bad i know but its a fairly re-occouring thing

makes me worried a bit but after a while i figure who would care that much

Was it just a daydream LabRat? Or did you feel you had an urge to actually do it?

If it was just a daydream, I call those "Ally McBeal moments", and have them all the time! If you felt you had an actual urge, then maybe go speak to someone?

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

:) it was an urge but dont worry i have them occasionally but always keep them under control

i think its just one of the ways societys changing as it puts more presure on us

Please note:

I'm perfectly sane.

Everyone else, on the other hand...:smile:

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops:

:p i feel the same way sometimes

Please note:

personally ive worried an ex army guy at work with weapon designs

Please note:

sorry for double post but

at the end of the day i consider myself imagenative

it make sense to imagine violence at work as the general world is getting more violent, dispite there being less wars there appears to be more violence by individuals

if i remember a research team found that if rats were over crowded they tended to kill each other even if sufficiant resources was provided for all the rats

there seems to be a tendency to blame more violent films/games/etc for this but i feel its down to just a few simple factors

1. there is no challenges left in the world, everywheres been visited, everythings been done - means no one aspires to much

2. overcrowding - means less private places to calm down

3. world wide news - those people that do give into urges get quick recognition

4. indiffernce - many people worked for themselves and lived or died on what they did, now people feel that if they fail in work they can rely on the state

personally i feel that this will keep building

give it another 30 years and the suicide rate will rocket, the percentage of stranger murders will increase to near 80% (at the min its fairly low p.s. has anyone heard anything on the tia case lately)

and to top it all people learn to use existing items in new ways - look at the internet a few years ago it was the odd site, occasional pron etc, now its thousands of sites, probly about 30% pron (im guessing here stop sniggering) and you have teams like anonamous and wikileaks using it for new means, not to mention the pron which i think will mean the eventual degradion of womans rights again, lets face it if people see women agreeing to whatever then they are going to think they all agree to it (and yes i will admit looking at it what male didnt when they were a teen) its started to be evident with a brother in law who at 14 looked at alot (i repair his pc i KNOW - think what your pc repairer knows) who had had two pregnant girlfriends (both lost unfortunatly poor souls - i know ive had a lost child with a wife we have a "quiet" corner in the garden)

its worrying to think of what people will think of with new technology

i give it 50 years and the population will half, viruses, wars, murders etc and this scares the **** out of me when i think i have 3 daughters, makes me wonder what they will grow up into

sorry for the thread killer, rant over going to go "re-leave" my self of this wine

Please note:

I hear you LabRat!

As much as I love the company of our friends, I adore my space much much more - so it's no wonder that over crowded living conditions causes anger to build.

How old are your daughters? Try not to worry too much about them, as we all adapt you know - if you'd spoken to people from 50yrs ago, they'd probably all feel the same worries as you, but probably more so as they didn't have all the information we have now.

The whole planet it overcrowded, us humans refer to certain species as vermin, vermin that breed like either rats or rabbits - I think it is the human race that have done this :lol:

Oh and by the way, it's been proven that those children who play computer games a lot, have approx 50% less empathy towards others - so I do feel this does have some significant effect, I once remember becoming almost addicted to a driving game, we then went on a coach trip, and during the coach trip I actually forgot myself for a moment and thought I was playing the driving game! I never played it again after that :!:

well anger levels rising

some twits been through the car overnight, my fault first time in 6 months i forgot to lock it

gps, phone etc gone

Please note:

Oh no, Labrat, sorry to hear that! I hope you have insurance? But maybe it's not worth the claim?

What did the police say? Assuming you called them that is.

its not worth the claim

police are coming around on tues due to bloodstain on the bonnet

cat may have attacked / tripped em up

Please note:

its not worth the claim

police are coming around on tues due to bloodstain on the bonnet

cat may have attacked / tripped em up

:lol: You crack me up!

I tell you though, I do wonder about the state of some other peoples sanity :!: