vodafone contracts **AWAITING OP UPDATE**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4263 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi i have 6 contracts with vodafone i pay £250 a month for the pleasure but lately i cant get no.signal or internet coverage i need constant coverage for my buisness.

i phoned vodafone useless!! i then emailed through the complaints procedure and its been 4 days and no reply even though they say they will respond in 48 hours.

1- is there anything that i can.do about this?

2- can i ask for partial refund as not getting what im paing for?

thankyou any help would be appreciated xd

Hi

There is a vodafone rep on this site.

Use this method to get Lee on board with your query

Hi CAG members,

We thought it would be nice to introduce ourselves and to assure you all that our presence on CAG is with the very best of intentions.

vodafone UK has recently introduced a dedicated Web Relations Team which is keen to seek out customers who’re having difficulties with their accounts and feel that they have no other place to turn to than CAG and other consumer forums and blogs.

Naturally, it’s not possible for us to help directly with account specific queries on CAG and as such we would encourage those members who feel we can help them to contact us privately at [email protected] ne.co.uk quoting ‘WRT135 – CAG Forum’ in the subject line to ensure that it reaches the Web Relations Team.

When emailing us we would also ask that you either provide us with a link to your post or thread – if you’ve posted in another member’s thread please also provide your CAG username so that we can check what your query is.

When you have done that you will receive back a reference number which you should post on this thread and Lee will be able to track it.

I'll also move your thread to the correct forum

Hi Xdieseldogx,

Thanks for making me aware of your concerns here.

In the first instance I'd recommend following the guidance on our eForum here for further assistance with this.

Having also checked our emails I can confirm that I've received yours and so will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

I wonder if this issue relates to this news item:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-18355569

Sharing masts generally means each company gets to turn half of their masts off IMHO :p

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Might be locutus, tbh I'm so angry I could throw my phones in the river down the road! I received a email from lee voda rep he then rang I couldn't answer so I arranged with lee a time (6pm) for a colleague of his to ring me regarding this and surprise surprise did they ring did they fu&&. If I don't pay my bills u recon they be so relaxed I doubt it.

I receive my latest phone bill, which one of the FOUR phones I have with Vodafone one is for my daughter, which has been very high for the last few months.

Saturday evening I spent 72 minutes trying to speak with someone, twice being disconnected, the last call at 38 minutes waiting to get through to find out the offices are now shut.

This morning I ring and spend 53 minutes on the phone talking (at least) to various people. What I was asking to happen is that my daughter's number is reverted back to Pay as You Go, immediately without paying the £39.26 termination charge, the contract terminates early August.

I was promised a call back which has not happened, did I think I would get one actually yes, but now I don't think Vodafone give a hoot about me or my contracts, or as it may be any one else, providing they get their money and obviously don't pay their taxes correctly.

After speaking with several people it is blatantly obvious that, whilst I understand that I would be in breach of contract by asking such to happen, Vodafone will not help me in this occasion. I have two other phones at end or near end of contract which I will now be moving to other providers, unfortunately I have a phone that is 18 months away from that delight of moving away from Vodafone.

Since I have been back in the UK, 2006 I have had 4 pay as you go phones all now converted to contracts in 2007, 8 and 9, and having been a very loyal customer, which it seems does not stand any stead with Vodafone. I am now being told that I can't terminate until I am with the 30 day period, which then means I can't terminate correctly, as it will run through another 30 day period.

Paul, ask for your PAC, simple as that. When your minimum term is up, port your number to another supplier. That way your contract ends at a time and date that is convenient to yourself, If you choose to port before your minimum term is up, they will send you a bill for what is outstanding.

If you have any trouble, tell them Ofcom rules state then have to provide your PAC upon request regardless of any minimum term commitments.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

If you are up to it, you could challenge their early termination charges. They would be charging for something not supplied - ie usage. You might want to consider paying first then reclaiming via the courts. You might be able to use their cessation to provide a service as a reason to say that VF are in breach of contract.

Does anybody know who I can put a complaint into as I have tried email no reply and the rep (lee) promises to get some1 to ring me and they don't bother either.

Hi Xdieseldogx,

Please accept my apologies for the delay here.

As I've been out of the office since I emailed you this is the first opportunity I've had to follow up on your query.

Having checked things today I can see that one of my colleagues has now been in touch to discuss this further with you.

Should you require any further assistance please let us know.

I receive my latest phone bill, which one of the FOUR phones I have with Vodafone one is for my daughter, which has been very high for the last few months.

Saturday evening I spent 72 minutes trying to speak with someone, twice being disconnected, the last call at 38 minutes waiting to get through to find out the offices are now shut.

This morning I ring and spend 53 minutes on the phone talking (at least) to various people. What I was asking to happen is that my daughter's number is reverted back to Pay as You Go, immediately without paying the £39.26 termination charge, the contract terminates early August.

I was promised a call back which has not happened, did I think I would get one actually yes, but now I don't think Vodafone give a hoot about me or my contracts, or as it may be any one else, providing they get their money and obviously don't pay their taxes correctly.

After speaking with several people it is blatantly obvious that, whilst I understand that I would be in breach of contract by asking such to happen, Vodafone will not help me in this occasion. I have two other phones at end or near end of contract which I will now be moving to other providers, unfortunately I have a phone that is 18 months away from that delight of moving away from Vodafone.

Since I have been back in the UK, 2006 I have had 4 pay as you go phones all now converted to contracts in 2007, 8 and 9, and having been a very loyal customer, which it seems does not stand any stead with Vodafone. I am now being told that I can't terminate until I am with the 30 day period, which then means I can't terminate correctly, as it will run through another 30 day period.

Hi Paul,

It's disappointing to read about your recent experience but thanks for making me aware of it.

To enable me to take a closer look at things for you could you email me with the relevant details via the Contact us form here quoting the code WRT135 - CAG Forum in the subject line?

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. To ensure that it reaches me could you update the thread with this and I'll get back to you as soon as possible?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

• 1 month later...
Guest Heidi Vodafone Rep

Hi Xdieseldogx,

Lee is currently out of the office and so I will pick this up in his absence.

Could you let me know your email reference number so I can take a further look into this.

Many thanks,

Heidi

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK