Robinson Way Limited not being helpful

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4394 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:mad2:I am not desputing the fact I owe my bank and wish to pay them back, however, my bank has forwarded my debt to RW, I called them to set up a standing order to pay them, they said this method of payment is not excepted by them.

If anyone has their bank details I could set up the mandate myself.

Thanks

Which debt is this ? Any dispute about PPI or charges on the account ?

When did you last make any payment or written admission in regard to this debt ?

If they are making it difficult for you to pay, then I don't think I would go out of my way to help them. There is no point you just finding out RW's account details, as they might not recognise the payments are being made by you and just keep harassing you.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The account was a bank overdraft. I had an agreement with the bank to pay it back monthly which I did for 3 years. I never missed a payment, however without warning, the bank closed my account and the standing order payment was returned. I still have just over £1000 to pay, I guess £20 a month was not quick enough for them.

I am unemployed, have MS and housebound. I would like to set up a standing order to Robinson Way Ltd. Help please.

If you have been paying and are happy to continue paying, then send RW a letter explaining your situation and that you want to be in full control over your payment details. Ask them to either accept standing order or to send you payment slips, so you can pay at the bank. Pay what you can afford, so if that is only £1 or £10 a month, that is all you need to pay. When you write to them, also ask them to ensure that all communications are kept in writing only.

If they are not helpful, then in your situation, perhaps go through Citizens Advice, who will help you write to them and they will have to accept.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The account was a bank overdraft. I had an agreement with the bank to pay it back monthly which I did for 3 years. I never missed a payment, however without warning, the bank closed my account and the standing order payment was returned.

Whoa there!!

IGNORE robbersway, DO NOT PAY THEM ANYTHING!

You really really really, MUST start a formal complaint with the bank and exhaust their complaints procedure, it IS the bank who is at fault here and you need to use a new thing called BCOBS, this will scare the living bejeezus out of the bank.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?826-Re-Fairness-work-in-progress

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?825-BCOB-the-hidden-rules

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Agree with BB, have a read of BCOBS, as BB syas this scares the cr*p out of them, useful link in one of site teams posts - can't for the life remember which one (old age) - will look at my thread and post back

Intend