Won DLA Tribunal, 7 days later contacted to be told IB ending and on to ESA.

Harry1962
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4492 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I hope someone can help?

I won my appeal to have my Higher rate DLA last week (25th Jan) and 7 days later recieve a letter telling me that I am now to be transferred to ESA and have to go through this system.

Coincidence!!!!

I would like advice and any links in how to deal with this as this system seems to be more than a little biased.

Everyone is being transfered to ESA so I'm sure it's a coincidence. Hopefully with all the evidence you have already accumulated for the DLA Tribunal so recently even if there should be a problem, you ought to be fine. However, I wouldn't worry needlessly and so far you have nothing to worry about.

You should shortly receive the form to complete, I believe it's ESA50. It would probably help to familiarise yourself with all the descriptors which might apply to you and think about how you will answer the questions on the form to show that you meet those descriptors. I think there is a sticky on the subject in this forum.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.