style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4398 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was parked in my boyfriends allocated parking space in newton abbot,

but recently without me knowing Premier Parking Solutions had put up signs and you had to display a permit,

my boyfriend didn't tell me until I got issued with a charge of £75 if you pay within 7 days or £100,

I appealed and sent in a photocopy of the permit but they said I had breached the conditions of the notice and still had to pay the charge.

I'm a student and really cant afford to pay it and my boyfriend is on minimum wage and cant afford to pay it either.

It says on their website that they enforce the charge so I don't know if I can get away with not paying it.

Can anyone tell me if they do actually enforce it and I would be better off paying it or not? :|

dont pay it it has no legal standing it is not a fine it is a speculative invoice. Keep all correspondence and dont respond. just keep all letters. They have no rights and when they realise you wont be paying they will look for another mug to rip off. Just keep all correspondence and wait I suspect after another 3 letters they will move on but they have no powers to force you to pay and will not take you to court as it will be quickly dismissed at court and they know it. Just look on this site to see that you never pay these.

I know my rights Mr DCA I'm with the CAG......hello hello where you gone Mr DCA8)

• 3 months later...

Hi, since it's been a little while since your predicament, I was just wondering how you got on? I just yesterday received a parking charge similar to yours from the same company, in Exeter.

Did they persue this in any way, or have you not heard anything?

I've scoured round different forums and everyone says to ignore it.

I'd love to, but it's not my car (I was driving, but not registered owner), and I wouldn't want to rack any more charges than the ridiculous £100 they've slapped on me!!

Thanks in advance :)

I just yesterday received a parking fine similar to yours from the same company, in Exeter

Neither of you have received a parking FINE. It was a speculative invoice and yes, you should follow the ignore advice.